I found this on another forum, thought it was pretty cool.
Talks about every power and ability Thor has ever shown and their levels and what issues they happend in and all that etc. Some really impressive stuff I'm sure even some hardcore Thor fans may have not known.
1)SPATIAL POWERS: A) Ability to materialized anywhere across the known Marvel Universe (Fantastic Four-#339, Thor-#165). B) Ability to create Dimensional portals or Rifts (Thor Annual#16, Avengers#309). Also, able to send an entire population to LIMBO for their own protection (Thor#192). C) In addition, Thorís hammer has the capability to send just about ANY SENTIENT BEING to just about any other LOCATION in the known Universe-Avengers-#180 vs. the Monolith, or DIMENSIONS (the Fourth, the Fifth, the Sixth, or even the Seventh Dimension- it doesnít matter) See- Avengers-#9, and Avengers-#16(vol.1), or even an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE-Avengers-#7 (vol.1). Specifically, Thor doesnít necessarily need to create a vortex to remove any immediate threat- See-Thor-# 279 vs. Ulik, Thor-#173, and Thor-#425 where a blast by Thorís hammer ripped wide the fabric of the Universe itself and sent Surtur and Yimir to the Death Dimension. Thus, Thor can literally send anything, or anyone to the other side of the Galaxy thousands of light years away with just a mere magic bolt fired at his enemy. One of the GREATEST EXAMPLE of Thorís Spatial capability occurred in Thor-#242, when Horus, Osiris, and Isis Giant Pyramid destroyed a significant portion of the Orange Groves (Trees) of San Diego, California when it sprouted from beneath the Earth in their search of Odin. All of then were all fully restored along with the vanishing of the great Pyramid by a vortex created by Thorís MAGICAL hammer-as if the destruction that took place there never happened. Now, thatís power!!!! Another great example of Thorís Spatial capability occurred when the hammer passed right through Kangís Force Field and struck him as if the Force-Field was not present at all-See Avengers-Annual-#21. Kang was near death by the blow from Thorís hammer. Therefore, characters like Magneto, Graviton, or even the Molecule Man are not, in fact, EXACTLY safe inside their Force-Field. In addition, Thor can call his hammer from even deep space; distance doesnít seem to be an obstacle- Avengers-#19.
2) TRANSMUTATION OF ELEMENTS: Thor transmuted the Absorbing Man's wood and iron body to helium (a gas). See Journey Into Mystery #115. Emphatically, in this issue, Thor explicitly said that, "I have the power to transmute the Elements themselves".
3) THERMOBLAST: The ability to produce a Planet shaking Thermo-Blast capable of decimating an entire Planet (Ego). See Thor#133.
4) BARRIERS: Thor's hammer can produce barriers a la the Invisible Women (see Thor#181, and Thor#395). In Thor-#181 not even EXTREMELY innovative Earth weaponís blasts could make even a dent on Thorís Force-Field that surrounded the U.N. In addition, Thor said that his hammer could surely have contained Stellaris Cosmic Flash that would have consumed the entire Planet Earth-See Thor-#421. However, if you think thatís something, Thor once created an indestructible Mystical Vortex that CONTAINED the explosion of a Life-Bomb that would have destroyed a Fifth of the Marvel Universe-AVENGERS-ANNUAL-#16. If thatís the case, then Thor did managed to save literally millions of Galaxies, as a result.
5) POWER TO ABSORB: A) Thor's hammer can absorb limitless amount of energy. For instance, Thor's hammer absorbed the energy of a Null Bomb that was capable of destroying an entire Galaxy and turn it to Cosmic energy and Re-Ignite a Dead Sun (a Galaxy may contain 200 billion to 400 billions Solar Systems-depending on their relative size). B) In Avengers-#171, from a DISTANCE, Thor absorbed Ultronís entire energy source with just a single blast from his hammer. C) Thor's hammer can, also, absorb other significant sources of energy including: Cosmic (Silver Surfer-#4), also, when Thor completely absorbed Sky-Walkerís Cosmic raging Tempest into his hammer-Thor-#305. Also, Radioactive energy (Avengers-#304), Magnetism (Thor#-387) where Thor absorbed a portion of the Planet of Pangoriaís Magnetic energy, and Magnetoís Personal Magnetic Field-JIM-#109; and Mystical- specifically, when he absorbed a significant mystical portion of EVERY Earthís PANTHEON (Thor#301), and Plutoís Deadly (mystical) Fire-Flame-#Thor-#223. In addition, Thor can absorb Magic from a DISTANCE-Avengers-#276. D) Itís important to, also, point out that Thorís hammer can absorbed many of these particular sources of energy, and RETURN IT back to the originator; sometimes amplify many times over.
Note: It's really no wonder at all that Thor absorbed the Electromagnetic energies of the Celestial Mother-ship with such ease- see Thor#288.
6) LIFE-FORCE, OR GOD-FORCE: Thor's immortal life force could be more powerful than the mystical properties of his hammer; that when combined with the power of his hammer can release incredible amounts of energy- Thor#388. Galactus tasted defeat when Thor used the Life Force on him- see Thor#161. Thorís Life-Force, or God-Force, also destroyed the Brain Dome of the 20,000ft. Tall Celestial Exitar; which should be many times more durable than Adamantiun considering their thousands, if not, millions of years of technology ahead of the human race. Also, the Destroyer using ALL OF HIS POWERS at his command could not destroy Thorís Life-Force- See Thor-#381.
7) REVERSE ENERGY: A) Thorís hammer can reverse energy polarities (Avengers#70 vs. Hyperion- when Thor reverse the Atomic process that gave Hyperion his powers, and reduced him to the size of an Ant. B) Thor Annual#16 (Beta Ray Bill vs. Ego) In this instance, BRB was in the verge of drawing out all of Egoís Magnetic Polarities to outer space, and Ego happens to be an entire Planet. C) Thor reversed the Enchanterís Magic that initially transformed humans to Monsters-Thor-#18. In addition, Thor's hammer can reverse a Psychic attack- see Thor #428.
8) INCREASE THE POWER OF LIGHTNING, AND OTHERS: Thor can increase the lightning effectiveness TEN THOUSAND FOLDS!!!!-See Thor-#421; or perhaps more, and increase and magnify just about any OTHER type of energy source several times over-see THOR-#22 vs. Thanos, and Avengers-#8 (vol.1) vs. Kang. An excellent example would be when Thor defeated Prime by increasing single lightning bolt a hundred folds, and proceeded by blast him with it (Remember that just a single lightning bolt is equivalent to 15,000,000 volts of electricity and could travel 100 million feet a second). However, the MOST devastating lightning attack ever conceived by Thor is one that involves the "PUREST OF LIGHTNING". In other words, a bolt of "Purest of Lightning"; which is a Magical bolt that emanates FROM THORíS HAMMER- creates a chain reaction of pure energy causing the ground SURROUNDING the blast to ERUPT like a living VOLCANO; thus, producing a Giant Crater along with a Holocaust of White-Hot Lava. Thor-#156. Thor had to escape not only by running, but FLYING out of the ensuing danger or else he would had, most certainly, forfeit his life. How did the Silver Age Mangog survive, or was not seriously injured, by a DIRECT-HIT of this bolt is beyond me. If some fans were highly impressed by DCís Captain Marvel effective lightning attack on Superman, what in the world would they think about a lightning bolt such as that one created by Thor against the Mangog? Not even ashes would remain of Superman if Thor would strike at him directly with such a bolt of pure energy, and, to be perfectly honest, Thor doesnít really need that much firepower to blast, for instance, anything including a Ship to Atoms-See-Avengers-#82 (vol.1). And, finally, Thor can effectively direct multiple lightning strikes as he once did against several Celestials at the same time-Thor-#300.
9) SPY: Thor could spy on people like a closed circuit TV. From same dimension, or another without being noticed- see Thor#278. With such power you could find just about any criminals, serial killers, terrorist, etc. with relatively ease.