Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: "Marvel Zombies 2" #1 Interiors

Courtesy of Marvel Comics, CBR News presents an exclusive first look at interior artwork from "Marvel Zombies 2" #1, shipping next month.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11770

Looks great, however something about a zombie (even a Marvel Universe super-zombie) taking out Dark Phoenix is a bit of a stretch.

yeah, even with pinches of the Power Cosmic in them, how could anything ever get close enough to Phoenix to turn her? Mind you , i guess the same could have been said about the Silver Surfer..

Some people have commented that they are getting bored of Marvel Zombies. Im not one of them :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    Looks great, however something about a zombie (even a Marvel Universe super-zombie) taking out Dark Phoenix is a bit of a stretch.
    Something important to remember: these are not 616 characters. For all we know, MZ Dark Phoenix is just Marvel Girl in a better costume.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Something important to remember: these are not 616 characters. For all we know, MZ Dark Phoenix is just Marvel Girl in a better costume.
    Yeah thats true, Marvel Zombies Magneto and Galactus both seemed weaker then there 616 counterparts. Well this looks like it might be a good sequal, I wonder how Thanos got infected?
    A.A.A

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion87 View Post
    I wonder how Thanos got infected?
    They bite him.

Hmmm... well, I wasn't the biggest fan of Marvel Zombies, but the premise of this (they ate everything else in the universe and now return to Earth) is interesting enough I guess. May check it out.
    Everyone has a price. Some are cheaper than others.

The solution to every problem you'll ever have: get over it.

Fire. Wang Fire.

Like all the other MZ stuff, the minutae doesn't really matter. The key is watching your favorite heroes looking all decayed and engaging in the most vile acts imaginable. It's a pretty simple concept: the degredation of your favorite childhood images. All in fun, of course. But logic, continuity? Dude, it's a zombie book. Name me a zombie movie that has those things, and I'll call you a filthy, stinking liar. And I'll have proof, because IMDB usually lists all the errors.

To paraphrase MST3K, just repeat to yourself it's just a comic book, you should really just relax. It's friggin Spidey as a zombie.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

It's friggin Spidey as a zombie.
    Which is awesome.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Really, seriously, can't wait.

Sean Philips might have the coolest job ever.
    - JimmyDee -
    I ain't no hot dog, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDee View Post
    Which is awesome.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Really, seriously, can't wait.

Sean Philips might have the coolest job ever.
    Me too. I like the Zombie books. Loads of fun!

Gah! People are thinking too hard. It's zombies!

Marvel Zombies! Live a little!
    Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by 1WEBHEAD View Post
    Marvel Zombies! Live a little!
    Or die a little, depending on how you look at it.;)

Sweet! Marvel Zombies kick booty. I absolutely cannot wait for this to come out.

Cool

Like all the other MZ stuff, the minutae doesn't really matter. The key is watching your favorite heroes looking all decayed and engaging in the most vile acts imaginable. It's a pretty simple concept: the degredation of your favorite childhood images. All in fun, of course. But logic, continuity? Dude, it's a zombie book. Name me a zombie movie that has those things, and I'll call you a filthy, stinking liar. And I'll have proof, because IMDB usually lists all the errors.

To paraphrase MST3K, just repeat to yourself it's just a comic book, you should really just relax. It's friggin Spidey as a zombie.

No worries...I'm feeling the zombie love :D
    Just a thought that popped into my head when I saw the picture.
    I'm going to buy it, read it and enjoy it!!!

im hoping it is good
    ill wait to see how it is before i get it

BANNED

I can't wait for this :)