Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

I'm just starting the arc One More Day this weekend. I have parts 1 and 2. I'm assuming Amazing Spiderman #545 will be part 3 and Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman #25 will be part 4? If that is incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks.

-b.

Quote Originally Posted by artrimbaud View Post
    I'm just starting the arc One More Day this weekend. I have parts 1 and 2. I'm assuming Amazing Spiderman #545 will be part 3 and Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman #25 will be part 4? If that is incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks.

-b.
    Sensational Spider-Man #41 will be Part 3.

Amazing Spider-Man #545 will be Part 4.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

NOT Bucky O'Hare! The Confessor's Avatar

Default Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Annual #1 question

OK, I'm a real continuity buff and I like to have my Spider-Man comics organised in 'chronological story order'. So, for instance, in my long box, Kurt Busiek's Untold Tales Of Spider-Man are scattered amongst the early issues of ASM where they are chronologically set.

I've got a problem with the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Annual #1 that came out earlier this year that's keeping me awake at night. Does anybody know when this issue is supposed to be set?

In the issue, Spider-Man is seen fighting with The Sandman at a seaside fairground and these events are clearly the 'present day' as far as this comic is concerned. Does anyone know if Spidey and Sandman have ever had a fight like this in those surroundings? If they have, then this is clearly when this issue is supposed to be set.

Any ideas or suggestions about where this comic fits in to Spidey's history would be very welcome. I even asked PAD (who wrote the issue) about this on these very boards but he never replied :(
    MY PULL LIST
    Astro City • Kick-Ass 3 • Star Wars: Dark Times • Superior Spider-Man

Has there ever been a time when Spider-Man lost his spider sense? If not completely lost, has it been severely limited for whatever reason?
    2007 Avengers League Champion VISION WAR MACHINE YELLOWJACKET BLACK KNIGHT SPIDER-WOMAN MANTIS

Quote Originally Posted by Pwood View Post
    Has there ever been a time when Spider-Man lost his spider sense? If not completely lost, has it been severely limited for whatever reason?
    In the old days the Green Goblin used to do it to him all the time. He had a Pumpkin Grenade that had a gas in it that would totally nullify his Spider Sense.

Mr.50

Whitmore: Rebirth! Sean Whitmore's Avatar

The Hobgoblin later used the same gas, and knocked out his spider sense for most of issues #249-251.

SEAN
    This week at Comic Critics!: Nothing. We're on hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    In the old days the Green Goblin used to do it to him all the time. He had a Pumpkin Grenade that had a gas in it that would totally nullify his Spider Sense.

Mr.50
    Oh, I think I must've not made my question as clear as I wanted to. Thanks for the answer, though.

I understand that people try to nullify his senses because that would definitely give them more to work with, but has there ever been a time when Spider-Man's senses, for an extended period of time, have just disappeared. Maybe due to some retconning, temporary genetic problem, etc. Something like that...not necessarily one of his enemies trying to shut them off...
    2007 Avengers League Champion VISION WAR MACHINE YELLOWJACKET BLACK KNIGHT SPIDER-WOMAN MANTIS

I dont remember it happening without the rest of his powers being on the fluke also.

Mr.50

Whitmore: Rebirth! Sean Whitmore's Avatar

Yeah, the only times I remember him losing just the spider sense were when somebody else deliberately targeted it.

SEAN
    This week at Comic Critics!: Nothing. We're on hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I dont remember it happening without the rest of his powers being on the fluke also.

Mr.50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Whitmore View Post
    Yeah, the only times I remember him losing just the spider sense were when somebody else deliberately targeted it.

SEAN
    Thank guys. That's what I was looking for.

Is there a complete list of how many times Spidey has fought each of his foes?

Does anyone know the issue where Electro tried to kill himself by jumping into the ocean?

I have not found one, but if you search in spiderfan.org and several fan sites you may find something...
    myspace.com/artofsimplicity

I am an anarchist. Deal with it.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-the-beginning

The Marvel chronology project catalogs every appearance by Spider-Man enemiies. That's the best I can offer.

http://www.chronologyproject.com/faq.htm
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

Does OMD take place after WWH?!