Page 269 of 309 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4632

A wild Jura appears.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    **raises hand** Guilty as charged.
    Not me. I am always cheering for the villains.

For Dragonzord King!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I love how Orga went "Oh shit" when Jura appeared while Laxus was all "Aww yeah, somebody worth fighting.".

Minerva is just a freaking saddist. Go Erza! Kick her ass with your ass... pulls!

And I'm probably the only one who's kind of rooting for Rogue. I at least want him to give Gajeel a fight. Especially since he can actually activate Dragonforce Mode.

So... does Chelia have a thing for Lyon or is it just some misguided attempt to keep her sister's back-up boyfriend away from other girls?

Oh and 10.000 DRAGONS! If the average dragons is even half as powerful as Acnologia the entire city will be incinerated within seconds should they decide to go all out.

So the fights are.

injured Erza vs. Minerva
    Gajeel vs. Rogue
    Laxus vs. Orga vs. Jura
    Gray and Juvia vs. Lyon and Chelia

Hmm. How they all go will depend on who it actually is that's Fairy Tail's leader I think.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So... does Chelia have a thing for Lyon or is it just some misguided attempt to keep her sister's back-up boyfriend away from other girls?
    MS translation has her declaring herself his soul mate, or saying she should be his soul mate. Either way I think it's quite apparent she has a thing for him.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    And over at Erza's fight, readers who groaned and rolled eyes at asspull reversals now pray for another asspull so that Saberbitch get's her face caved in.
    Haha, yeah, I was gonna say Two one-shots of two promising antagonists in a row is a terrible thing, but it's hard to see Erza managing a longer fight on that leg. Wish Mashima had thought up a more satisfying event sequence. (Unless he somehow surprises us next week.)

And the other fights just got interesting.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

I'm hoping to see Minerva dominating the fight, maybe taking a few hits, but before she lands the finishing blow she takes a few moments to gloat over a prone Erza, who stops looking up in despair and starts smirking. When Minerva asks her what that's all about, she is skooshed underneath a passing Jura and Laxus. Or is swatted when Laxus uses Fairy Law from the other side of town.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Aw yeah, the anime's expanding Pandemonium! Next week's gonna be good!
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."

Quote Originally Posted by MKTerra View Post
    Aw yeah, the anime's expanding Pandemonium! Next week's gonna be good!
    It's gonna be fun. I got really pumped when Erza declared her challenge and the music started playing.

*crosses fingers*

Please let it be well-animated. Please let it be well-animated.

Come to think of it, are there even 10,000 elements? O_o Zirconis implied that Grandine was the only Sky Dragon, or at least the only one who could cast Milky Way.

FWIW, Charle's version of the collapsing castle didn't have dragons munching on it.
    Soap Operus

Come to think of it, are there even 10,000 elements? O_o Zirconis implied that Grandine was the only Sky Dragon, or at least the only one who could cast Milky Way.

FWIW, Charle's version of the collapsing castle didn't have dragons munching on it.
    Zealconis was a troll so he might've just been BS-ing them for whatever reasons.

And Charle's future seeing is kind of shit really. At best she sees a scene of crushing despair taken completely out of context which kind tells her that something bad might go down soon. It's not very realiable is what I'm saying.

...did that vision in the S-class tournament actually happen at all?

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Certain kinds of dragons might be rarer. There might be tons of fire dragons.

Also, we don't know where these dragons are coming from. So, Igneel and company might be the only ones of their kind left alive or something, but these dragons arriving might involve resurrection/time travel in their reappearance.

I think it's more that was Grandine's magic. Like, if you saw someone attacking with ice eagles, you'd think Lyon rather than Gray or Ultear.

There's a Cake Dragon named Icingdeath, who eats cake and shoots frosting, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Also, Erza will become her Dragon Slayer and gain ultimate power.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...did that vision in the S-class tournament actually happen at all?
    I think most/all of it did, except Natsu crying, which didn't have properly-matching art.
    Soap Operus

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

There's a Cake Dragon named Icingdeath, who eats cake and shoots frosting, and nobody can tell me otherwise.
    Will she have a twin named Twinkle?

That's ridiculous. Erza is obviously already some kind of Cosplay Dragonslayer who gets a huge power boost when she eats her own armor.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer