Page 265 of 309 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4632

(By Terra7)
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKTerra View Post

(By Terra7)
    It then turns into a light-saber.

First chapter of the year is out.

Things are really heating up as several predicted match-ups are set up. Minerva is still a bitch.

Let's do a tally and see if we can figure out this impossible scenario. We've got:
    Erza vs. Kagura
    Gajeel vs. Rogue
    Laxus vs. Orga (whom I totally called as the lightning god slayer)
    Juvia vs. Chelia

Milliana is captured and Minerva is waiting in the shadows. Jura, Lyon, Gray and Sting are currently walking about without any opponents. Not really seeing anything impossible as it appears to be pretty chaotic. Maybe Fairy Tail winning without losing a single one of their people is the thing.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

I'm still thinking FT at least loses Erza, but then the big twist is that she's not the designated leader. I could also see Laxus beating Orga, but then later losing to Jura, and again not being the leader.

And at the end it's revealed Juvia was the designated leader, and she's still pulling hair and cheeks with Chelia when the whole thing ends.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Hmm, basically a setup chapter. Super-hyped for next week!

...Please don't tell me next week is another break.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."

Local Anime Convention had 2 copies of "Fantasia: Fairy Tail Illustrations." Picked one up. It's a nice collection of artwork. Scans don't do some of them justice, especially since some of them are full 1 or 2 page spreads.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

New episode...

...Mother of God...

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    New episode...

...Mother of God...
    Yeah... that happened... for all the reasons we think it did...

...I like the marriage shipping part.

Hopefully Kagura vs. Yukino will have good animation.

Lol Mavis

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...I like the marriage shipping part.
    The rage of NaLi fans will shake the heavens.

I was sad Erza stayed offscreen for that portion. Couldn't mess with the OTP, huh?

Hopefully Kagura vs. Yukino will have good animation.
    Looks like they're throwing Yukino a bone for this fight, which sort of defeats the purpose :\
    Soap Operus

Lol Mavis
    Mavis knows the publicity value of the fanservice episode.
    The rage of NaLi fans will shake the heavens.
    It will only be matched by the Gruvia fans' cries of joy.
    I was sad Erza stayed offscreen for that portion. Couldn't mess with the OTP, huh?
    Getting Zoro to cameo would also include also loads of tricky paperwork.
    Looks like they're throwing Yukino a bone for this fight, which sort of defeats the purpose :\
    There are some very odd decisions regarding the anime fights for this arc.

Chapter 314:

Kagura is fucking hardcore. This is practically a curbstomp. I wonder how she reflected the damage of the super speed armor attack? Anyone want to take bets on the twist for the blood at the end?

Meanwhile, Jellal thinks something is still kooky with the future Lucy story, and Kagura is Simon's sister.

Wow, Erza's getting destroyed out there Wasn't expecting that. (Which means the anime's about to throw another wrench in the power levels, if last week's Kagura vs Yukino preview is any indication.)

If Minerva's smart, she should be aiming to cheap-shot Kagura for 5 points while she's distracted. It'd be kind of disappointing for Erza vs Kagura to end just like that though. I was actually hoping for a proper fight, but realistically I don't know where Erza can pull two powerups from to catch up.
    Soap Operus

Kagura is crazy impressive, and I'd venture to say almost overpowered considering just how resilient Erza is. She pretty much brushed off everything Erza threw at her. Considering how her guild mates didn't want her to unsheathe the sword, there has to be a downside like a condition that she's only supposed to use it against Jellal.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 01-11-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

(Which means the anime's about to throw another wrench in the power levels, if last week's Kagura vs Yukino preview is any indication.)
    Huh. Contrary to my expectations, the anime went and buffed Kagura up by having her cast gravity magic on others as well as herself. So now she has Bluenote's powers on top of being Erza on steroids. (Well, different steroids than the ones Erza took )

The power levels are such a mess now between the two timeskips, Second Origin, the misleading stat sheet, Bacchus jobbing repeatedly, Luxus soloing Raven Tail, Natsu going from below Max to above the Twin Dragons, and now Erza going the other way after the 100-monsters showing... MASHIMAAAAA!!

Don't mind me too much; I'm still shell-shocked from Erza straight-up losing a swordfight on national lacryma-vision Haven't seen her get downright destroyed in a fair fight since Ikaruga, and at least Ikaruga had crap durability. Kagura's all that and a bag of chips.
    Soap Operus

Even though it didn't seem quite as one-sided as this, Asuma vs. Erza definitely looked like Asuma had the whole thing 100% guaranteed for him to win before the Tree refused to hurt Erza.

Erza does look like she's in a bad spot though. I mean she already looks *done.* Just standing there panting and heaving, and her adamantine armor just cracked to shit like that.