Page 264 of 309 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4626

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    There's something very wrong with the anime team's priorities.

Kurohebi vs. Toby got largely better animation than Lucy vs. Flare and Jura vs. "Mystogan".
    Haha, yeah, I was gonna say...

I wonder if Kurohebi could mimic Fairy Law? Maybe it'd just be a wussy Fairy Law at his powerlevel though.

Not quite used to his voice yet, but I guess it suits a snakey guy.

Still no new chapter, but I got to speculating. Whoever offs Kagura gets a nice point boost for their team. The other two might not even be leaders. Drama-wise, FT is unlikely to take a big early lead, but a serious Erza vs Kagura has to happen sooner or later. (It might not be this time since the venue's too public for a proper conversation, but OTOH, dragons are coming to eat everyone tomorrow.)
    Last edited by MKTerra; 12-17-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

theory: The time gate will be responsible for the dragon's disappearence 14 years ago

I'm a fan of Shojo, actually before I or after I watched the anime I make it a point that I was able to read its manga version.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    theory: The time gate will be responsible for the dragon's disappearence 14 years ago
    Impossible. Lucy's mom is obviously responsible. She probably ate most of them and the scenes with Igneel and company are taking place while hiding from her.

She's not dead, just out hunting.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Forgot to mention: After hearing the king's voice in the anime, odds of him being the Pumpkin Man have gone up. I could be mistaken, but it sounds like the same VA. Although it's possible the anime is just reusing the VA "just in case".
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKTerra View Post
    Forgot to mention: After hearing the king's voice in the anime, odds of him being the Pumpkin Man have gone up. I could be mistaken, but it sounds like the same VA. Although it's possible the anime is just reusing the VA "just in case".
    My personal wild theory is that the Pumpkin-dude is actually Zeref in a clever disguise.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Alright, 312 is out.

So the battle is off to a good start. Everyone gets hits in against everyone, Kagura is legit, and her magic seems pretty damn versatile.

If she doesn't want to use Milliana as a hostage for surrender anymore, then I wonder what her modified plan is.

Outcome of the tournament is unbelievable and if it comes to pass, the Princess will believe the future person's story.

And future Lucy confirmed.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Outcome of the tournament is unbelievable and if it comes to pass, the Princess will believe the future person's story.
    Quatro Puppy wins!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Quatro Puppy wins!
    She said unbelieveable. Not impossible.

That is a pretty damn big explosion Minerva caused by summonng Asura from Asura's Wrath. But Erza and Kagura are awesome enough to lolnope it. I'm thinking that she'll turn Milliana into a monster cat and have her fight one of the other two.

This is the second time Lucy meets another version of herself. I wonder if she imagined this kind of stuff happening to her on a constant basis when she joined Fairy Tail?

Why is Rufus still lying around there if he lost?

I'm beginning to think that there won't be any final antagonist for this arc. Just some big disaster that has to be averted.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

If she doesn't want to use Milliana as a hostage for surrender anymore, then I wonder what her modified plan is.

Either to piss them off enough to make them sloppy. Or even more dirty, make them fight each other in exchange for Millania's freedom, and then easily pick off the exhausted "winner" of said bout.
    Last edited by nervmeister; 12-21-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

This fight is nuts! For one crazy moment right before they clashed, I thought it might be offscreened, but even Mashima isn't that crazy.

Poor Millianna dropped in on the fight differently from how I expected

Also, lots... *rereads chapter* ...lots... of Erza ass shots I guess the other two need more facetime.

And Future Lucy is confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca
    Quatro Puppy wins!
    She said unbelieveable. Not impossible.
    If it's a surprising win in-story, I guess that rules out Sabertooth. (Oh heck, of course it's FT, unless Kagura or Jura steamrolls everyone else.)

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Either to piss them off enough to make them sloppy. Or even more dirty, make them fight each other in exchange for Millania's freedom, and then easily pick off the exhausted "winner" of said bout.
    Or make them team up on her because she hates winning.

EDIT: On the anime side, I thought I was watching the wrong episode for a minute when they reused most of the pre-OP scene from last week.

Aww, they should've used some touching music before the sock scene. Lost comedy opportunity there.

Bacchus vs LizardElfman needed more variation than Bacchus windmilling in place the whole time.

...Why are the other girls getting in on Mira vs Jenny next week? (Not that I mind...)

Oh, and word has it the manga's on break again next week.
    Last edited by MKTerra; 12-21-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    Soap Operus

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

New Years is a big thing in Japan, most magazines will be on break on the week before, or of, depending on how close they fall.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

it'd be funny if fairy tale won, but the princess couldn't decide whether that was surprising or not

I just started watching the Anime again, and they've *really* stepped up the quality since the 1st season. So what's the policy on spoilers here before I start going in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljay90 View Post
    I just started watching the Anime again, and they've *really* stepped up the quality since the 1st season. So what's the policy on spoilers here before I start going in?
    This thread mostly follows the manga, which is about half an arc ahead of the anime, so there's lots of spoilers for the anime. For the manga, if the translated chapter hasn't come out yet, we hide spoilers with [spoil] tags like this:
    spoilers:
    Example spoiler
    end of spoilers
    Soap Operus