Page 261 of 309 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4632

Wouldn't that be like Laxus vs a sandwich filled with steroids?
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Wouldn't that be like Laxus vs a sandwich filled with steroids?
    I have a theory that Orga is a lightning god slayer, due to his black lightning, so Laxus might not just get a juicey snack.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Limited Edition Volume 35 cover:

"It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

New Chapter Out.

Nice to see everyone participate a little; Mira and Panther Lily waste no time in transforming. The Executors have some strong magic it seems.

Battle Lines are drawn.

Natsu vs. Armored Leader
    Mira vs. Magic Konan
    Wendy vs. Flower Girl
    Panther Lily vs. Acid Muscle Dude
    All of the Non Powered People vs. Trollface McFisherman.

I bet that even without her keys, Lucy can summon Loke.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

What I like about this chapter, besides the fact that it's a fun group fight scene, is that Fairy Tail aren't instantly overwhelmed by the new bad guys. Instead it's an even match that goes back and forth a bit and we're treated to some nice combos. Good stuff.

I wonder how much the narrative will cut back and forth between this and the tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Limited Edition Volume 35 cover:

Oh come on!

You already have Wendy pulling my loli-strings. Did Mavis really need to be added to that?
    I bet that even without her keys, Lucy can summon Loke.
    I'm still banking on Lucy and Yukino pulling a duo summon thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oh come on!

You already have Wendy pulling my loli-strings. Did Mavis really need to be added to that?
    I hear ya. But instead of thinking of Mavis as pulling those particular strings, I view her like one of those Disgaea characters. You know, "really 1400 years old" or whatever.

I'm still banking on Lucy and Yukino pulling a duo summon thingy.
    Possible. Even without summons, Lucy can perform that Metria whats-its-name spell, but needs the extra magic power from a Gemini clone of herself to really do it. So if she can sync with Yukino in some way that lets them pool their magic together, maybe they could get that off. It wouldn't really be repetition since she was denied using it to gain victory in the tournament.

Also...

On reread I noticed that when the crew gets binded and they fall to the ground from the tremor of the Flower Summon crashing in...Natsu seems to be groping Lucy. "On accident" I'm sure.

So Dark...

About those strings...you might want to avoid the new OVA that just came out.

I'd rather see how the tourny was progressing, alas with Natsu on the other team I know the best I can hope for is a couple pages every other week. Sigh
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

...Also...

On reread I noticed that when the crew gets binded and they fall to the ground from the tremor of the Flower Summon crashing in...Natsu seems to be groping Lucy. "On accident" I'm sure.
    Well that puts his statement of "It's huge!!!" in a new light.

Edit: Also, why is Mira Jane in a body suit?
    Last edited by Ragnorok64; 11-16-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

The man-eating flowers look alot like Yeager's magic from the first day's event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    Well that puts his statement of "It's huge!!!" in a new light.
    That would explain why he forgot fire should work on the purple papers
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

I hear ya. But instead of thinking of Mavis as pulling those particular strings, I view her like one of those Disgaea characters. You know, "really 1400 years old" or whatever.
    True. But up til now I've mainly seen Mavis as a harmlessly cute and entertaining oddball of a first master. Now they've given her loli-stringpulling abilities. Her age does not matter. She is loli and she pulls string.
    Well... she's not complaining.
    So Dark...

About those strings...you might want to avoid the new OVA that just came out.
    Damn you. Now I have to see it when I get the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'd rather see how the tourny was progressing, alas with Natsu on the other team I know the best I can hope for is a couple pages every other week. Sigh
    That's what I'm wondering. How will the screentime be split between these two big fight events. We've got so much going on everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by MKTerra View Post
    The man-eating flowers look alot like Yeager's magic from the first day's event.
    Except unlike Yaeger's these are actually effective.

So... on his twitter Mashima has mentioned a, and I google-translate quote here, "hot death" in this week's chapter.

Gentlemen, begin your speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So... on his twitter Mashima has mentioned a, and I google-translate quote here, "hot death" in this week's chapter.

Gentlemen, begin your speculations.
    The next chapter is titled the Burning Earth or something like that right? Hmm...hard to imagine it would be something uber dark in this kind of manga. Might even be a pun or something at work here.

By the way, Fairy Tail 2013 Calendar is Moegasm incarnate. The February images include pictures of Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Lucy giving you (the viewer) heart-shaped boxes of chocolates for heaven's sake.

New chapter is out.

The "hot death" is a bit of a cop-out, though nothing new for the series really. Any fight with Lucy in it is apparently allowed one free pass from death. I'm also just scratching my head in regards to Arcadios. His character is a big old roller-coaster of an inconsistent character. Maybe it'll all fit together when all is revealed.

The Garou knights are playing for keeps. Natsu currently has it the easiest as he just needs to overpower axe-guy. I'm thinking that Lily could win by switching to chibi-form to navigate through the acid attacks and then turn big when he gets in close. Mirajane needs to start blasting shit already. I can't recall, can Wendy heal herself from negative status changes?

I'm guessing that the 13th celestial spirit really is dead then.

Lotta gravity mages lately.

By the way, Fairy Tail 2013 Calendar is Moegasm incarnate. The February images include pictures of Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Lucy giving you (the viewer) heart-shaped boxes of chocolates for heaven's sake.
    I need to see this
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion