Page 224 of 309 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4631

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul #7
    On a mission Lucy's fails to use her magic but she brushes it off as just one of those things that happen to her.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part in all the commotion...

Doesn't she have Plue out though?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Speaking of the anime... can anyone help me out with this part?
    Gray helping with the plan is stupid and OOC. The others come out okay, AFAIR.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKTerra View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part in all the commotion...
    I don't remember if he was out for that particular scene but I don't think that should have any negative effects on her whip. We'll see if it is anything or not.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Well, just going by pics and no translations, but

spoilers:

Looks like Milliana reveals herself to Erza and they converse for much of the chapter. Sabertooth's leader, I presume, is badass looking, but also a douche, because he makes the Sabertooth girl strip naked and grove for forgiveness.

I doubt Milliana is antagonistic, but the last few pages makes her look, highly competitive I guess, as they appear to be talking about Kagura's sword.
    end of spoilers
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

spoilers:
    Yukino is expelled from ST . The old 5th warrior "Big sis" is being brought out of reserves to form the strongest team again . Millena tells Erza that Gerad is the only person Kagura is willing to draw her sword against . To sum up this chapter ........ Uh oh
    end of spoilers
    "You are going to reign in terror whether you like it or not ! " Eclipse Demon Diary .

" Comply with Lucan's wishes or I shall slit your throat and watch you choke on your own blood. You have five seconds to make a decision. " My character Krinos from EQ2 doing his duty .

Dang. This chapter is really interesting. I wonder who'll be the one to eventually give Gemma his comeuppance.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    Dang. This chapter is really interesting. I wonder who'll be the one to eventually give Gemma his comeuppance.
    I want it to be Makarov

I couldn't help it but when Gemma said "strip" I burst out laughing. That's probably going to be a meme soon. So do we think Yukino is joining FT, some other guild or just giving Lucy her spirit keys for no real reason?

Welp, looks like we're getting our Erza vs Kagura after all. (Or not... Mashima often veers away from projected matchups. The only sure thing is Natsu strikes the final blow, and I wish he'd change that up more often, like he used to do before ToP.)

or just giving Lucy her spirit keys for no real reason?
    Dammit, I swear Lucy hasn't properly earned a key since Galuna Island. It's a little late to bring that back now.

Or maybe Yukino's just there to talk, and gets kidnapped on the way out of town. (But that could happen with or without her giving away her keys first.)
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quite the interesting chapter with lots to talk about.

While Gemma is unreasonably strict and assholeish in how he kicked Yukino out I can't help but think that it could've been a lot worse. She didn't live up to his guild's standards. He humiliated her and kicked her out. Worst case here is that Yukino will feel really crap about herself. At least he didn't beat her up or anything.

I quite like the little scene between Rogue and Frosch. It was cute and it's nice to see that Rogue actually has some emotions beyond brooding stare.

What's this? A person that Jellal hurt is actually pissed about him being alive and free? Huzzah!
    I always did think that way too many people forgave him way too easily.

I'm hoping that next chapter will mainly be a talk based on the fact that between them Yukino and Lucy have the twelve golden keys.
    Dammit, I swear Lucy hasn't properly earned a key since Galuna Island.
    What's properly earning a key exactly? Are you refering to the contract bit? I always just figured that Lucy handled all that off-screen. And anyway her spirits have a habit of showing up whenever they want to.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

I want to know who that chick on the far left of the stripping scene is. She looks kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What's properly earning a key exactly?
    Success through personal effort rather than gimmes and/or massive luck. See also: training 3 months for a powerup, versus someone just showing up and handing one to you. Mashima used to understand this value system...

Aquarius, Cancer: Starter Pokemon. Okay.
    Taurus: Going by the anime, she sought him out on a farm somewhere. Fine.
    Virgo: Completed one of her first missions, figured out the magic book, beat Everlue. Good.
    Sagittarius: Went through S-class mission, beat Sherry. Good.
    Leo: Stood up for Loke. Ehh, okay.
    Gemini, Ares, Scorpio: Three all at once, for some begging after losing a fight. Bad.
    Capricorn: That was all Loke. Yeah, yeah, Human Subordination Magic, etc. Still bad.
    Libra, Pisces, Ophiuchus: ???
    Last edited by MKTerra; 05-04-2012 at 03:16 AM.
    Soap Operus

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Welp, looks like we're getting our Erza vs Kagura after all. (Or not... Mashima often veers away from projected matchups. The only sure thing is Natsu strikes the final blow, and I wish he'd change that up more often, like he used to do before ToP.)

Dammit, I swear Lucy hasn't properly earned a key since Galuna Island. It's a little late to bring that back now.

Or maybe Yukino's just there to talk, and gets kidnapped on the way out of town. (But that could happen with or without her giving away her keys first.)
    She saed Leo's life.
    Gemini, Ares, and Scorpio joined her because she doesn't treat them like objects.

Capricorn is the only one he didn't earn

Success through personal effort rather than gimmes and/or massive luck. See also: training 3 months for a powerup, versus someone just showing up and handing one to you. Mashima used to understand this value system...

Aquarius, Cancer: Starter Pokemon. Okay.
    Taurus: Going by the anime, she sought him out on a farm somewhere. Fine.
    Virgo: Completed one of her first missions, figured out the magic book, beat Everlue. Good.
    Sagittarius: Went through S-class mission, beat Sherry. Good.
    Gemini, Ares, Scorpio: Three all at once, for some begging after losing a fight. Bad.
    Capricorn: That was all Loke. Yeah, yeah, Human Subordination Magic, etc. Still bad.

You're understating ... She drained her magic to the point of near killing herself and then told off the freaking king of her magic profession to earn Loke .

The fuc... SHE SURVIVED AGAINST A KNOWN STELLAR MAGE KILLER !!!! And even though she had help she did win that fight and even learned from it . She then went on to complete that mission nearly getting killed several times by one of the top dark guilds . Damn straight she earned those keys !

Was Lucy's to begin with . Vold didn't hold up with his end of the deal and stole him from her . To truly get him She still had to survive the war .

Every key that Lucy has gotten during the main series has had her going through a situation that damn near killed her to get . How the heck is that not earning them ? How the heck is that "gimmies"?

Carla's visions show this wont be no cakewalk either .
    "You are going to reign in terror whether you like it or not ! " Eclipse Demon Diary .

" Comply with Lucan's wishes or I shall slit your throat and watch you choke on your own blood. You have five seconds to make a decision. " My character Krinos from EQ2 doing his duty .

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I see Mashima is still trying to get me to care about Jellal.

Nope. Not happening.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I couldn't help it but when Gemma said "strip" I burst out laughing.
    ...You think that kind of demented practice is funny?......You think I endured getting kicked out of the "Zesty Zebra Friendship Club" the EXACT same way back when I was in grade school just to give someone like you his shits and giggles!?.........................**bangs desk** TELL ME!
    Last edited by nervmeister; 05-04-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.