Page 223 of 309 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4632
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    I guess I got that vibe because of the way Sting brushed off his own failure and the others didn't seem too worried by it, but then Sting turned around and what he said to Yukino felt like there was implied threat that if she lost she'd be ditched.
    I think that they just brushed it off because it they were confident that they'd win in anything that didn't give them a big disadvantage, like the motion-sick moron running on moving wagons. And although Sting shares this confidence for the most part deep down he was worried, mainly for his guild's reputation. So I'm thinking that he say the same thing he said to Yukino to whoever entered the arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Maybe I was just reading way too much into that scene though. I guess we'll see.
    This is true. We've simply read the scene different and both a fair interpretations. Like I said before, Sabertooth has just suffered a total shutdown just like Fairy Tail did the first day.

Fairy Tail reacted to that by laughing it off and wowing to kick ass on the second day. How Sabertooth will react to the same thing will be interesting to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll get a scene of her trying to sav her because she now owns her life, or something like that.
    Lucy already has a tiny connection to Flare and save her from mean old Raven Tail.

The stats charts have been released on one of them places we're not supposed to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    on one of them places we're not supposed to talk about.
    That is honestly one of the most ridiculous tendencies that people on this forum have.

Saying "The stats charts have been released" would accomplish exactly the same result.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

The stats charts have been released on one of them places we're not supposed to talk about.
    Someone also put together a nice summary chart on the FT Wikia:
    http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/File...Team_Stats.png
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

lol at Jellal having "?" stats along with the bad guys and mystery characters.

"Yeah, I could tell you how he compares with the post-power up group, but...nah."

Or are those stats supposed to be in-universe rankings? If so, I guess it makes sense.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Or are those stats supposed to be in-universe rankings? If so, I guess it makes sense.
    It's written from the POV of Jason, the Sorcerer reporter.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

list of fifth rankings

Natsu: explosive power
    Lucy: cleavage
    Erza: swordsmanship
    Grey:nudity
    Elfman: being a man
    Gajeel: singing ability
    Laxus: being a boss
    Mirajane: pin up
    Juvia: unrequited love
    Jura:hair
    Lyon: love triangle
    Chelia: Dojikko
    Toby:Doggishness
    Yuka: Eyebrows
    Ichiya: Sparkle
    Hibiki: Handsome Man
    Ren: Snowman
    Eve: Tsundere
    Kagura:Cool
    Arania: Perfectly Fitting Bodysuits
    Beth: Country
    Risley:Mama
    Rocker:Wild
    Warcry:Wild
    Yaeger:Wild
    Novally:Wild
    Semas:Wild
    Sting:White
    Rogue:Shadow
    Yukino:????
    Orga:Singing
    Rufus: Dancce Ball

Obviously Gajeel and Orga are going to have a singing contest.

So Kagura may not even be the strongest on her team, that may be impressive.

Anyway I don't watch the anime, so I'm curious about the Daphne arc. I know Gray pretends to defect does everyone come out looking good (IE, Gray doesn't look dumb for not telling FT?, FT members don't look bad for being so quick to believe Gray is guilty?, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    So Kagura may not even be the strongest on her team, that may be impressive.
    I'm pretty sure that the other Mermaid Heel members said that Kagura was the strongest on the team.

The fandom guess for why the cat-girl's identity is being kept in secret is that it's because she's Milliana and Mashima wants to save that reveal for a big moment. If it's true I'm betting that she'll be fighting Erza in the third day's fighting portion where they'll have a cute moment.

The fandom guess for why the cat-girl's identity is being kept in secret is that it's because she's Milliana and Mashima wants to save that reveal for a big moment.
    Wow I completely forgot about cat-girl (had to look her up when you said the name) but that does make sense.

Since there's no chapter this week let's talk about the anime episode which is the first of the series second long filler arcs.

Decen start with a nice little mystery and lots of other things going on.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

what's it about?

A girl, Michelle Lobster, who is a distant relative to Lucy shows up at the guild with a mysterious giant key for Lucy as per Jude's final wish. The gift is a large weird key-looking, IMO, thing. Michelle joins the guild as a regular worker and moves into Lucy's apartment since she has nowhere to go.

At the same time some weird-looking dude is going around Fiore and burning down churches as the arch-bishop is coming to some kind of celebration.

On a mission Lucy's fails to use her magic but she brushes it off as just one of those things that happen to her.

Macao looks into the Lobster family's history and it seems like Michelle is the sole survivor of some tragic incident.

Episode ends with the key floating in the middle of the guild and script appearing on it. Makarov tells Lucy that she shouldn't get involved with it. But she vows to figure out the mystery of the key.

Speaking of the anime...

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Anyway I don't watch the anime, so I'm curious about the Daphne arc. I know Gray pretends to defect does everyone come out looking good (IE, Gray doesn't look dumb for not telling FT?, FT members don't look bad for being so quick to believe Gray is guilty?, etc.)
    can anyone help me out with this part?