Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kingpin vs Barracuda

The baddest mutherfu@ka to hit the streets since The Punisher himself has come to claim the mantle of top dog of the criminal world, but in order to do so he has to remove the current title holder.

After a series of destructive attacks on the Kingpin's organisation, the Barracuda takes the fight to the Kingpin's skyscraper, finally coming across his first real threat......Bullseye.

Could Barracuda get past Bullseye?

And after that, could he take out Kingpin?

Also- Who would win in a simple one on one, hand to hand fight?

Well Barracuda has a hell of a damage soak and he's fairly cunning, but he's way out of his league when it comes to taking on Bullseye. If by some miracle, he makes it past BE to Fisk then he's in for a world of hurt. Even low end showings for Kingpin still put him at near peak durability and strength.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

Yeah, didn't Kingpin beat the crap out of Red Skull?

Quote Originally Posted by Arilou View Post
    Yeah, didn't Kingpin beat the crap out of Red Skull?
    Pretty much. What I like about that fight is that Skull was in a cloned body of Cap at the time and there weren't any lame excuses like Skull was distracted or not in the best of health at the time. Skull was in great shape mentally and physically, was trying his hardest to beat Fisk and was beaten handily.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash666 View Post

Could Barracuda get past Bullseye?
    Nope.

Too bad cause I like Barracuda, but there's no way he won't end up getting some sharp stuff in the only eye he has left

Bullseye and Punisher seem to be about even whenever they fight, so it's no stretch to see Barracuda put up a decent fight against Bullseye. If he could close the gap I reckon Barracuda could defeat him hand to hand.

Against Kingpin?

He might not be as skilled in martial arts as Kingpin, but his resistance to pain and ability to soak up punishment and keep going is something to behold, especially from a normal human.

I haven't seen Kingpin kick as much arse as Barracuda, and Barracuda only debuted about a year ago.

Physical strength- I'd give Kingpin the nod here. He's done some freakish things that no normal human could possibly achieve, and has awesome resistance to injury, but when he gets hurt, he doesn't seem to have the stamina and fortitude to keep going ala Barracuda.

Can anyone provide any instances of Kingpin taking damage in comparison to Barracuda?

Yeah, Barricuda is badass. Frank couldnt even beat him h2h, he had to shoot him to end his shit. Anywho, I dont think Barracuda would pose too much of a threat against Bullseye or Kingpin.

BANNED

Barracuda is infinite badass.

Bullseye and Punisher seem to be about even whenever they fight, so it's no stretch to see Barracuda put up a decent fight against Bullseye. If he could close the gap I reckon Barracuda could defeat him hand to hand.

Against Kingpin?

He might not be as skilled in martial arts as Kingpin, but his resistance to pain and ability to soak up punishment and keep going is something to behold, especially from a normal human.

I haven't seen Kingpin kick as much arse as Barracuda, and Barracuda only debuted about a year ago.

Physical strength- I'd give Kingpin the nod here. He's done some freakish things that no normal human could possibly achieve, and has awesome resistance to injury, but when he gets hurt, he doesn't seem to have the stamina and fortitude to keep going ala Barracuda.

Can anyone provide any instances of Kingpin taking damage in comparison to Barracuda?
    getting shot..in the face..then stabbed multietimes..then getitng thrown off..the brooklyn bruidge..and noit ending up in a morg?

i think he craweld out nearly dies..then weakend spend gosd knows how long as a homeless mbum on the streets

before returing and totally pwning his enemies

at his peak?

daredevil was inm physical agony..bashing against kingpins body to the point where he even makes the comment "its no use..i;m beating myself to death against him"

or something

he;s smashed down the wall of rikers island

gotte into it with spodierman and then brought the house down on them..to try and beat spidey..by mushing the support beams

taking on a guy..that was a rip off of captain americas body and basically munching him

when cap and him fought..cap got speared by fisk..commenting on how surpsingly fast he can be for a big guy

what else" oh in a rage he's turned steel chairs into crumpled up like tissue so to speak

and bulleye..can y'know shoot him with stuff

and this guys no bullet timer

edit-actually if gorden smith, is watching..do you mind coming in and posting some fisk feats since you know the charactrer alot better then i do

That's all pretty awesome stuff you just mentioned.

Thing is, Barracuda's the type of bloke who'd chew a man's nutsack to win a fight.

He defines badass. The first time you ever see him he's just fu@ked a hooker to death!!!

God knows how many blokes he's literally made his bitch.

Imagine if Barracuda was thrown into that mess at Ryker's with Kingpin, Daredevil, Punisher and Bullseye? Man, that would have been awesome!

The guy loses an eye, then four fingers, and then proceeds to dominate Punisher in a hand to hand fight, then clubs him stupid with a lump of wood. Punisher doesn't get owned so easily very often.

Off Topic : I'm kinda new to the message board lingo, so can someone tell me what "pwned" means? I originally thought it was a typo and they're trying to spell "owned". Could someone clear this up for me?

I wanna be hip too.

BANNED

Off Topic : I'm kinda new to the message board lingo, so can someone tell me what "pwned" means? I originally thought it was a typo and they're trying to spell "owned". Could someone clear this up for me?

I wanna be hip too.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."

That's pretty geeky. Even for the internet.

To be fair to the Barracuda, Fisk specifically isn't what he used to be.

Veteran Member

As previously posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Smith

• Fisk once picked up a barbell that weighed a minimum of 1500 lbs with one hand (in Amazing Spider-Man #197)

• Fisk has used that heavy barbell as a quarterstaff while fighting Spider-Man.

• Fisk has one-handedly tossed around girders weighing hundreds of pounds.

• Fisk has kicked off the armoured door of his limousine.

• Fisk has ripped an arm off someone.

• Fisk has twisted off someone's head.

• Fisk has effortlessly snapped someone's neck with one hand.

• Fisk has crushed a man's skull between his hands (and shattered men's skulls with his punches).

• Fisk has crushed steel pipes in his hand.

• Fisk has broken and crumpled steel support beams by punching when he intentionally destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in a battle with Spider-Man.

• Fisk recently shattered the concrete walls of Ryker's prison in a fight with other inmates.

• Fisk has, with one hand, casually opened up a vault door so heavy that even the teenaged Spider-Man could barely open it and which Daredevil could only move with supreme effort.

• Fisk once took out a would-be assassin by kicking his heavy oak desk into the guy.

• Fisk has demonstrated that he can physically overpower a peak human like Captain America.

• Fisk physically overpowered the Red Skull, with the latter now a peak human since he was resurrected into the cloned body of Captain America.

• Fisk was physically equal to the college-aged Spider-Man (when the latter was already capable of lifting several tons) and even defeated him in combat after a prolonged battering match that ended when Fisk deliberately destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in order to collapse tons of wreckage onto the wallcrawler, knocking him out.

• Fisk has casually picked up a heavy sofa and used it as a battering ram.

Kingpin has come down in the world, make no mistake about it. Kingpin isn't nearly as formidable as he once was, but he should still be a good match for peak-human street-level characters. I don't know anything about Barracuda, so I really can't gauge his chances against Fisk.

BANNED

Dude, 'cuda is a a total badass but Bullseye is no pushover either. According to the Punisher vs Bullseye mini the only reason why Frank's still breathing is cause Bulls spared his live

Plus, going H2H with Daredevil >> going H2H with the Punisher IMHO