Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: "Fantastic Four" #549

Courtesy of Marvel Comics, CBR brings you an advance look at next week's new issue of "Fantastic Four," #549.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11692

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

Ha! Sucks to be Klaw.
    Expletive Deleted

Hmmm... not sure Klaw was quite so deserving of that dramatic cliff hanging entrance he made in the lash ish. Not that I'm suprised.

Did they say he was made from a sounds sample on bittorrent? That must have been the crappiest torrent ever...
    2007 Avengers League Champion VISION WAR MACHINE YELLOWJACKET BLACK KNIGHT SPIDER-WOMAN MANTIS

First off all, PAUL PELLETIER's art is amazing. I love his style and how he sets up his panels.

I feel a little let down about Klaw's defeat. He came back at the end of last issue just so he could get canned 6 pages into the next issue.

Oh well, there's still the Frightful Four the Fantastic Four could beat up.:)

I'll be there as always.
    Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Eh, I don't really think Klaw's going to be taken out that quickly, somehow. He's still up to something.

I'm getting a headache reading about Black Panther. He's to "Batman" like. He is more of a dues-ex than Doctor Strange sometimes!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 1WEBHEAD View Post
    First off all, PAUL PELLETIER's art is amazing. I love his style and how he sets up his panels.
    I agree! I am loving his Fantastic Fourn stuff, just as I enjoyed his She-Hulk, GLA, and Exiles in recent years. The question is, what will he be doing after Hitch takes over? Pelletier is fast enough to draw monthly, so I hope he's put some place where he can stay for awhile. Hulk would be a nice fit for him, as would a new Initiative series, or better yet, and ongoing GLA series. They'd have to get a new writer, but I'm sure somebody besides Slott is up to the task of writing them. Pelletier needs to be on a monthly series.

of the CBR Illuminati! Sabrinaset's Avatar

I never realized the Thing had fingernails before ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty. View Post
    I agree! I am loving his Fantastic Fourn stuff, just as I enjoyed his She-Hulk, GLA, and Exiles in recent years. The question is, what will he be doing after Hitch takes over? Pelletier is fast enough to draw monthly, so I hope he's put some place where he can stay for awhile. Hulk would be a nice fit for him, as would a new Initiative series, or better yet, and ongoing GLA series. They'd have to get a new writer, but I'm sure somebody besides Slott is up to the task of writing them. Pelletier needs to be on a monthly series.
    Yes! I thought I was the only one who appriciated his art as much as I do.

I'd love for him ot be on a monthly too. Perhaps Avengers: The Initiative or even the Mighty Avengers.

I never realized the Thing had fingernails before ...
    Hn. I never noticed that.
    Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Fresh 2 Def

Cloned from sound samples found on Bittorrent?

I love Dwayne,but sometimes writers should just leave the super sci fi concepts to guys like Ellis,Morrison and Millar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty. View Post
    I agree! I am loving his Fantastic Fourn stuff, just as I enjoyed his She-Hulk, GLA, and Exiles in recent years. The question is, what will he be doing after Hitch takes over?
    Nova has an opening.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

It's just sad that Klaw is still treated pretty much as a joke. The guy's got a lot of potential to be a big hitter.

Trapped in a Gorilla Body seeso's Avatar

How the hell does he cut those fingernails?

I've always been a fan of Pelletier's work, even to the extent of seeking out issues of series I haven't been following.

I was pleased when he was on "Flash" for a while, but I never think he gets a good long solid run on a title. As much as I'm looking forward to Millar/Hitch on the FF, I feel sad that Pelletier has only been a "fill-in" waiting for their arrival.

He did good work on "Exiles" recently.

Yeah, I'd be pleased to see him get a safe berth somewhere ...
    You see me now, a veteran of a thousand psychic wars