Page 103 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4950
    BANNED

Rachel is a piece of crap. Wolverine should have killed her and hopefully DnA kill her , along with boy toy Koruvs.

BANNED

Rachel should die in WOK..

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Rachel is a piece of crap. Wolverine should have killed her and hopefully DnA kill her , along with boy toy Koruvs.
    You're drunken rant only fuels the passion we know you feel for Rachel.

Do you like her here?

or here?

how about here?
    Currently Reading:
    Buffy Daredevil Captain Marvel X-Men Ms Marvel GoG Black Science Manhattan Projects

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by kate-pryde View Post
    How old are you?
    When's he drunk, he acts about seven. When sober, he acts about nine. His favorite character is Feral, if that's any indication.

I dedicate this to him because its Feral-ish, yet better than Feral could ever be.
    Currently Reading:
    Buffy Daredevil Captain Marvel X-Men Ms Marvel GoG Black Science Manhattan Projects

Unfortunately for you Wolverine failed. Just like he failed to save Feral from Sabretooth.

Again, unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. But I do love your avatar. It's one of my favorite Rogue scenes when she fights Nimrod. Who was back looking for a very powerful mutant. . .omega level if I remember.
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 01-30-2009 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Again, unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. But I do love your avatar. It's one of my favorite Rogue scenes when she fights Nimrod. Who was back looking for a very powerful mutant. . .omega level if I remember.
    Swash doesn't deserve coddling. He deserves spite for his drunken rant.
    Currently Reading:

I hope this is what happens too... then like before she will be reborn... with even better hair.

Maybe like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo! View Post
    Swash doesn't deserve coddling. He deserves spite for his drunken rant.
    It was for more of an effect that that image of Rogue wouldn't be his avatar if it wasn't for Rachel since Nimrod was hunting her.

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    I've never understood Wolverine's logic in UXM 207.

Itís okay for Wolverine to kill Rachel to stop her from killing Selene.
    I think my explanation covered it all. Wolverine's an ass.

They should get Ashley Simpson to play Rachel in X4 or that chick that parodies her so well on MadTV. I'd love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It was for more of an effect that that image of Rogue wouldn't be his avatar if it wasn't for Rachel since Nimrod was hunting her.
    But Nimrod wouldn't have come to 616 at all if not for Rachel escaping. lol

Back to Rachel going Dark Phoenix after killing Selene...

If all it took for Jean a sane mostly well-adjusted woman given god like power and tempted with dark thoughs. After seeing her beloved killed before her on the astral plance and then betrayed by a man that used her for power, was seduced into acts so heinous a few murders look like nothing in comparison to Rachel's situation at the time she went after Selene. It's pretty easy to see see why Logan watching Jean's daughter who has lived a seriously unpleasant life filled with horrible injustice and killing (similar to Magneto) and has been out of control could finally snap under the circumstances with the level of power at her hands. She almost did snap a few issues ago, she took Storm's (her team leader that she ignored direct orders from) life force with the others in order to destroy the universe to get at one being. Having not learned much from this and upset the the others did not understand, she goes off to kill enemies of the team that aren't a present threat to anyone. She intended to kill not only Selene, but any inner circle members she found. It wasn't just about killing a vampire. What had Leland or Shaw or Frost done to anyone that would give Rachel the right to decide it was time for them to die and it was her right to kill them? Just because X-force does this now doesn't count for anything, unless they get emotionally charged comic level powers anyway.

The X-Men in those days (barring Wolverine because he was nuts-but in all fairness usually didn't just kill willy nilly) didn't kill, they always tried to find another way. Those were the rules, whatever they might be now. But the rules when it comes to a character like Phoenix don't really apply anyway, if Wolverine or anyone else goes rogue his body count won't mount into the billions. Rachel's could/would. That makes a huge difference, and as for the team being afraid that Rachel would go Dark Phoenix they were spooked as hell when she just put the costume on the first time. How must they have felt after she nearly wrecked the M'Krann crystal to kill the Beyonder? I think her intent in going to the club, what happened to Jean as Phoenix, and recent behavior is more than enough to scare Wolvie into doing anything he could to stop another Dark Phoenix. Again, how would it all have ended if he didn't do what he did. How would it really have all ended up? I doubt Rachel would have felt all better had she killed Selene and just gone back to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt View Post
    It's pretty easy to see see why Logan watching Jean's daughter who has lived a seriously unpleasant life filled with horrible injustice and killing (similar to Magneto) and has been out of control could finally snap under the circumstances with the level of power at her hands.
    Yet Logan was the one who wished he could have been there when Rachel tried to kill the Beyonder about 4 issues beforehand?

Just because X-force does this now doesn't count for anything, unless they get emotionally charged comic level powers anyway.

But the rules when it comes to a character like Phoenix don't really apply anyway, if Wolverine or anyone else goes rogue his body count won't mount into the billions. Rachel's could/would. That makes a huge difference
    So because X-Force haven't killed that many it's okay? I'm sure that X-23 could kill a huge amount of people. Where do you draw the line? A hundred? A million?

I'd argue that Wolverine could kill millions if he ever went rogue. Again same with X23.

I doubt Rachel would have felt all better had she killed Selene and just gone back to the team.
    She seems to think so herself. Well she did. Her being in space is another thing though.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post

They should get Ashley Simpson to play Rachel in X4 or that chick that parodies her so well on MadTV. I'd love that.
    As if we need any more reason to hate R'Chel?

Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    Yet Logan was the one who wished he could have been there when Rachel tried to kill the Beyonder about 4 issues beforehand?
    Its one thing for Rachel to go after a being of immense power that Logan knew she probably couldn't kill, let alone harm, it's another for her to kill those with less power and in cold blood that aren't actively harming people.

So because X-Force haven't killed that many it's okay? I'm sure that X-23 could kill a huge amount of people. Where do you draw the line? A hundred? A million?

I'd argue that Wolverine could kill millions if he ever went rogue. Again same with X23.
    Not the same thing, this is apples and oranges. X-Force a group of mortals with earthly power trying to kill a robot like Bastion or a group like the Purifers that are running around killing any mutant they find is slightly different than Rachel using cosmic powers to hunt and murder people that she thinks are bad, or did things in the past.

She seems to think so herself. Well she did. Her being in space is another thing though.
    She probably did, but it really seemed like she was blaming Selene and the Hellfire Club for everything bad that had ever happened to her or people like her and the guilt she felt because she couldn't save her time or the people she killed as a hound.

I think her killing in space since being touched by the blade after coming to terms with her anger on earth could be a real warning sign.

Dustin Weaver posted some Kingbreaker artwork on his Livejournal:

http://dustinweaver.livejournal.com/15522.html

Including a sketch he did of Rachel in a more Hound-ish Phoenix costume:

Cool, but I think Rachel in the jacket looks better.