Page 266 of 330 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4946
  1. #3976
    "You can go" Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown, MA
    Posts
    2,209

    Default

    Ray does it with more pizzazz though. . .
    darknessatnoon: I knew you were the only reasonable R'Chell Summers fan.

  2. #3977
    She CAN control It! OmegaPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    648

    Default

    I guess his helmet wasnŽt psyproof back in the day.

  3. #3978
    Perfectly Safe Penguin ariwl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaPower View Post
    I guess his helmet wasnŽt psyproof back in the day.
    Yeah, Juggernaut's powers changed quite a bit over the years. In his first appearance he was able to throw off energy globules or something like that too. Sometime after Giant Size #1 I think it was established that all psychic attacks were blocked by his helmet, even Prof. X's. Jean was able to get through his helmet once in an X-Men Unlimited story, but she was definitely high on Phoenix at the time.

  4. #3979
    Pure Hellcatnip Lady_Alternate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    15,144

    Default

    Rachel's crazy eyes avatar from Amanda Conner's upcoming X-Men #2 variant cover.

    Use it, etc.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XMAV001.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	108258
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

  5. #3980

    Default

    Rachel shows up at the 2013 Grammys?!




    (it's really Florence Welch)

  6. #3981
    She CAN control It! OmegaPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Well she is brithish. Maybe she is a fan of Excalibur or something.

  7. #3982
    "You can go" Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown, MA
    Posts
    2,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Rachel shows up at the 2013 Grammys?!




    (it's really Florence Welch)
    Holy crap that is amazing!!! Love her "hound on the town" dress. . . .
    darknessatnoon: I knew you were the only reasonable R'Chell Summers fan.

  8. #3983
    Omega Mutant ZNOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Holy crap that is amazing!!! Love her "hound on the town" dress. . . .
    "hound on the town" LL! Good one
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

    I AM PHOENIX!

  9. #3984
    Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,187

    Default

    That's hilarious/ridiculous.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

  10. #3985
    New Member Askani_Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    29

    Default

    X-POSITION: WOOD PREPS "X-MEN" FOR DEPLOYMENT
    Tue, February 12th, 2013 at 1:58pm PST | Updated: February 12th, 2013 at 3:15pm

    Second question- I'm a big Rachel Grey fan. Not sure why I glommed onto her when I first started reading years ago, but I did. Part of it I think is her crazy shared history with the rest of the Summers-Grey clan. We haven't seen her reaction to the situation Cyclops is now in or her reaction to Cable's return at the prelude of "AvX," and now her 616-timeline father and brother are both basically fugitives. Not to mention the mother she loves is back in the form of teen Jean Grey. Will you touch on that at all?

    Not in the short term. You'll see when the book launches, but this first arc is something my editor Jeanine Schaefer describes as a 'speeding train.' We hit the ground running and accelerate from there -- there's just not a lot of time for much else but the story at hand, and Rachel in particular is playing a very hands-on role. All of your comments have merit and I think need to be touched on. I just don't know when I'll get to it, or if it'll happen in another title or not.


    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43726

  11. #3986
    Omega Mutant ZNOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani_Son View Post
    X-POSITION: WOOD PREPS "X-MEN" FOR DEPLOYMENT
    Tue, February 12th, 2013 at 1:58pm PST | Updated: February 12th, 2013 at 3:15pm

    Second question- I'm a big Rachel Grey fan. Not sure why I glommed onto her when I first started reading years ago, but I did. Part of it I think is her crazy shared history with the rest of the Summers-Grey clan. We haven't seen her reaction to the situation Cyclops is now in or her reaction to Cable's return at the prelude of "AvX," and now her 616-timeline father and brother are both basically fugitives. Not to mention the mother she loves is back in the form of teen Jean Grey. Will you touch on that at all?

    Not in the short term. You'll see when the book launches, but this first arc is something my editor Jeanine Schaefer describes as a 'speeding train.' We hit the ground running and accelerate from there -- there's just not a lot of time for much else but the story at hand, and Rachel in particular is playing a very hands-on role. All of your comments have merit and I think need to be touched on. I just don't know when I'll get to it, or if it'll happen in another title or not.


    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43726
    WW!!! A straight answer.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

    I AM PHOENIX!

  12. #3987
    "You can go" Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown, MA
    Posts
    2,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    WW!!! A straight answer.
    This is why Brian Wood is amazing. :) It's a great question because I feel that all of Rachel's close ties, and possible development, are ignored: Kitty, Cyclops, Cable, the O5, and even Kurt's demise.....
    darknessatnoon: I knew you were the only reasonable R'Chell Summers fan.

  13. #3988
    Senior Member tunasammiches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    does anyone know what issue this is from?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mdgl3gtFWN1qgfy12o1_500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	109388
    Last edited by tunasammiches; 02-24-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    I Draw Pictures All Day:
    http://mikesegawa.com/

  14. #3989
    Senior Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunasammiches View Post
    does anyone know what issue this is from?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mdgl3gtFWN1qgfy12o1_500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	109388
    Excalibur #23/24 ( I think it was 23)

  15. #3990
    She CAN control It! OmegaPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Praise the lord, we have been heard!

    "GIANT-SIZE X-POSITION: The "All-New" Brian Bendis - Part 2

    Next is madroxdupe420 who starts off with a compliment followed by a question about family knowledge.

    Brian, if not for you, I was going to give up on the X-Men after reading for 20-plus years. THANK YOU. In my opinion, you saved this franchise. Part of the reason I'm such a fan is because of your character relationships. I think this has been woefully ignored in the X-Men for years. Having said that, are we going to see Jean Interact with Rachel any time soon? It bothers me when characters that have a history together don't interact. Rachel still hasn't mentioned Cyclops or Cable. It just bugs me.


    I completely hear you. Yes to the Rachel question, which I get all the time. For anyone who's asked me the Rachel question, this is your answer: Yes! It will be ongoing. It's very complicated, so you can't have one conversation or one interaction that covers it.

    As far as Cable and all that goes, you are completely right and I get your frustration, but there's so much to do with the character of Jean Grey now that you've kind of got to do one at a time and not do it all at once or skim over stuff. Every one of these is poignant and some of it, even though her brain was unlocked to reveal the life that she leads, the many lives of Jean Grey -- she's sixteen. I don't think she fully understood everything that happened. It's like a tidal wave of craziness. All the time, more and more will unveil itself to her or she'll begin to understand more and more of what her legacy means.

    There was a whole lot shoved in her face at once. The human brain can only take so much. I felt the same way about when Wolverine got his memories back. There's only so much you can remember all at once."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •