Default Why are people trying to hack my account?

In the past three days I've been locked out twice by two different people trying to hack my account but failing to do so which results in this place locking my account for awhile.

Is there something I can do about this? I changed my password once and I don't really feel like doing it again.

The assholes trying to hack my account:

"The person trying to log into your account had the following IP
    address: 67.82.251.154"

"The person trying to log into your account had the following IP
    address: 70.136.24.75"

Can anybody figure out who is who? I contacted the admins yet nothing has been done about it. Is anybody else having this problem?

Maybe ALJ1126 and ALJ1128 are just typing carelessly.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

Quote Originally Posted by ALJ1127 View Post
    I contacted the admins yet nothing has been done about it.
    There really isn't anything we CAN do about it.

I'm not having that issue, but mostly because I'm unpopular

Quote Originally Posted by Thorlief View Post
    I'm not having that issue, but mostly because I'm unpopular
    Neither am I! When I do have time I like to come here and read up on upcoming comics coming out and various other things.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

This was a problem a few months ago, and not just at CBR. ALJnumbers, try posting in this thread. That might get it noticed.

Like Tom said, though, I don't think there's anything they can do about it. Not directly, anyway.

EDIT: You're probably getting hit because your name starts with an A. Nothing about how often you're here or anything.

What is probably happening is that someone else is running a keylogger on your system, so no matter what you change your password to, he is able to see what you are typing.

You need to run anti-spyware, anti virus and whatever else you can. I would also log into CBR from another machine somewhere and change your password.

I would also make sure that my network is secure. If you are using wireless ensure you have at least WEP security, if you are wired, make sure you have your firewall set up.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    What is probably happening is that someone else is running a keylogger on your system, so no matter what you change your password to, he is able to see what you are typing.

You need to run anti-spyware, anti virus and whatever else you can. I would also log into CBR from another machine somewhere and change your password.

I would also make sure that my network is secure. If you are using wireless ensure you have at least WEP security, if you are wired, make sure you have your firewall set up.

I'll run my antivirus but I doubt they can see what I'm typing because they still haven't hacked into my account they have tried though but couldn't get the password right.

Some asshole did that to me at TK. That's actually why I left: He got my password somehow, changed it to something random, and logged me out.