Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by kryptondude View Post
    Hi i was just wondering what is the earth situation in DcNU?

I have jumped on board with the the new 52 and am just wonderng how many earths are there in this new universe?
    have they all been revealed yet?

Any information be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    I'm reading some messages that lean toward "we don't know" - there were certainly 52 Earths after Final Crisis, but there doesn't seem to be an "Official" number that I can find right now. I could be wrong, though - someone out there correct me if you have better info.

Quote Originally Posted by xbarryxallenx View Post
    I'm reading some messages that lean toward "we don't know" - there were certainly 52 Earths after Final Crisis, but there doesn't seem to be an "Official" number that I can find right now. I could be wrong, though - someone out there correct me if you have better info.
    You are correct in my opinion. Everything I've read says we have no idea about how many Earths there are or anything about them until DC decides to let us know. This is really a clean slate as far as previous continuity. They're going to pick and choose what THEY like and think will work best. The new Earth 2 is going be a whole new paradigm and won't play the same role as the previous Earth 2 before. I think!

So right now the only ones we're really sure about are Earth-0, Earth-1 (since Batman: EARTH ONE is coming out this year) and Earth-2. I hope Multiversy sheds some light...

willpower pwnz fear comicstar100's Avatar
    Oa manipulating the electromagnetic spectrum

Shouldn't the Earth 2 description change now that it has been rebooted?
    "I was raised in your shadow. Now, you' re gonna die in mine. No one will even remember your name"-Lex Luthor: Smallville