Default San Diego charity art auction!

Oh yes.. more "pre-San Diego" posts...

As alot of you know one of the high lights of the San Diego comic con is the annual art auction. Every year there is top notch work to be had, I'm sure that this year will be no different.

For those of you out there that want a nice original Joker piece seen in the "Marshal Rogers hat" you are in luck! I've donated the piece below to go home with the lucky highest bidder. It's a good cause too... Most of the money goes to pay for disabled services. One of the really cool services that the San Diego con provides is interpreters for deaf attendees to assist in shopping. VERY COOL! (Thanks Clydene!)

So get out there and get bidding on some art! ( That means you Phil, Duane, Steve, Mike Q... etc ... etc...)

Also.. I dug out a really nice finished full sized batman original that I'll be selling at my table... For everyone who's been asking for a Batman original, I'll have a doozie on hand!

See you in a few days!

S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Wow I really like that piece of the Joker. I saw some amazing pieces at Comic Con this year. You should try to find a way to put your piece up in the Hero Initiative auction they have every year in LA. The Hero Initiative creates a financial safety net for comic creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It truly is a great cause.

The auction is always a bit mixed for me. On the one hand, there's really cool stuff. On the other, I'm poor. /o\

I'm just happy to be going to the con this year, tbh. I was bummed I missed it last year.