Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-POSITION: Week 8 (PAD)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure it out exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post

Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure out why.
    But then how does she end up in Alaska...the interviews have said the baby is born in Alaska...

EDIT: Hey Faded...I'm gonna start submitting my questions to you.
    Last edited by Brian M.; 07-18-2007 at 04:17 PM.

Hmm...not sure about that, Brian.

Wouldn't Madrox be the father though, thus making him Bishop's dad? :D

In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure it out exactly.

AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love X-Factor so much. Loved that page with Rahne attacking Rictor!

Poor Faded re: Risque. Keep pushin' that envelope girl.

Bishop as the Messiah Baby would be very very strange.

Not to mention we're already playing the 'Current Time' Bishop card in Ultimate X-Men.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

.. Shouldn't this be out tomorrow? *is confused*

I loved his answer to Rahne's religion and Rictor's bisexuality. Not all religious people are haters!
    "I'm deeply hurt, NOT."
    Blade X
    Wrote the Book on Cool

I doubt Monet or Bishop have anyting to do with the baby.

Well, it could just be PAD toying with us, but that seems to be the implication.

Oh, and kind of off-topic, but I just read the Wolverine #55 preview over at Popcultureshock and I think Brian Moranor is really going to like the first few pages. Go check it out if you haven't already, Brian.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moranor View Post
    But then how does she end up in Alaska...the interviews have said the baby is born in Alaska...

EDIT: Hey Faded...I'm gonna start submitting my questions to you.
    Alaska, you say? Doesn't a villain in X-Factor hail from there? Don't villains kidnap people? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Alaska, you say? Doesn't a villain in X-Factor hail from there? Don't villains kidnap people? ;)
    Yea, I know, but they made it out to be that the parents weren't mutants and that the kid wasn't in anyway related to the X-Men.

I highly doubt the X-Editors would have Bishop as the Messiah, when Cable (the first future time-travelin' gun toting' X-Man) already did the whole Messiah shtick before in Cable & Deadpool, and more recently died. Again.
    Deadpooligan's Traitor Game Characters!

Deadpooligan did it better. ~ StoneGold, Post 10374071

OMFG LMAO, Faded did it again! I love it!

Risque WILL RETURN DAMNIT!
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold