Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119
  1. #1
    Alpha Male rwsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,022

    Default X-POSITION: Week 8 (PAD)

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

    Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

    If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

    In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure it out exactly.

  2. #2
    BANNED Brian M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Below The Mason Dixon
    Posts
    18,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

    Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

    If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

    In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure out why.
    But then how does she end up in Alaska...the interviews have said the baby is born in Alaska...

    EDIT: Hey Faded...I'm gonna start submitting my questions to you.
    Last edited by Brian M.; 07-18-2007 at 04:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Alpha Male rwsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,022

    Default

    Hmm...not sure about that, Brian.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

    Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

    If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.
    Wouldn't Madrox be the father though, thus making him Bishop's dad? :D

  5. #5
    Proud D.N.A. Member! Anna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

    Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

    If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

    In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure it out exactly.


    AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Elder Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    I love X-Factor so much. Loved that page with Rahne attacking Rictor!

  7. #7
    HBIC Mikl C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    4,744

    Default

    Poor Faded re: Risque. Keep pushin' that envelope girl.

  8. #8
    Agent Of Atlas Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    Bishop as the Messiah Baby would be very very strange.

    Not to mention we're already playing the 'Current Time' Bishop card in Ultimate X-Men.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

    True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

  9. #9
    Unicorn Vomit Pach!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    .. Shouldn't this be out tomorrow? *is confused*

    I loved his answer to Rahne's religion and Rictor's bisexuality. Not all religious people are haters!
    "I'm deeply hurt, NOT."
    Blade X
    Wrote the Book on Cool

  10. #10
    Elder Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    I doubt Monet or Bishop have anyting to do with the baby.

  11. #11
    Alpha Male rwsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,022

    Default

    Well, it could just be PAD toying with us, but that seems to be the implication.

    Oh, and kind of off-topic, but I just read the Wolverine #55 preview over at Popcultureshock and I think Brian Moranor is really going to like the first few pages. Go check it out if you haven't already, Brian.

  12. #12
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moranor View Post
    But then how does she end up in Alaska...the interviews have said the baby is born in Alaska...

    EDIT: Hey Faded...I'm gonna start submitting my questions to you.
    Alaska, you say? Doesn't a villain in X-Factor hail from there? Don't villains kidnap people? ;)

  13. #13
    BANNED Brian M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Below The Mason Dixon
    Posts
    18,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Alaska, you say? Doesn't a villain in X-Factor hail from there? Don't villains kidnap people? ;)
    Yea, I know, but they made it out to be that the parents weren't mutants and that the kid wasn't in anyway related to the X-Men.

  14. #14
    Peachy! Deadpooligan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    8,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11187

    Holy crap! I think I know who the baby Messiah is from that interview and why he's born a mutant.

    If Monet is pregnant, and she gives birth to Bishop, then naturally he would be a mutant because his future self is already here in our time and wasn't affected by Wanda's magic. So, in other words, since future Bishop got a pass, baby Bishop gets one too because they're the same person.

    In some way that might explain why Sinister is sending the Marauders after chronal anomalies, but for the life of me I can't figure it out exactly.
    I highly doubt the X-Editors would have Bishop as the Messiah, when Cable (the first future time-travelin' gun toting' X-Man) already did the whole Messiah shtick before in Cable & Deadpool, and more recently died. Again.
    Deadpooligan's Traitor Game Characters!

    Deadpooligan did it better. ~ StoneGold, Post 10374071

  15. #15

    Default

    OMFG LMAO, Faded did it again! I love it!

    Risque WILL RETURN DAMNIT!
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •