Welcome to the Rumbles TV, Film, Video Game & Comic/Book Tournament.
I've got 2 tournaments coming to a close (Family and One-of-Each), and one tournament ready to start (1980s). I always said I'd try to have 2 going at once, so this is is to start after the 1980s one.
- You can make up to 4 teams each (but if you want, you can just make 1, 2 or 3).
- Each team has to comprise of characters from only one of the sources in the title. For example, you may make a movie team, a TV team, a VG team, and a comic/book team.
- You cannot make more than one team for each source i.e. You can only have 1 TV team, 1 VG team etc.
- Each team will have 5 members.
- No two or more characters in any one team can be from the same work, source or series. For Marvel or DC, only one character per brand.
- No duplication of exact same characters in multiple teams, though character or source variations may (and most likely will in this case) be allowed.
- No Cosmic Beings, Deities, Gods/Goddess, or equivalent.
- Speedforce users allowed. 1/5 lightspeed limit of use.
- No planet busters - limit to moonbusting.
- No immortals with perfect invulnerability.
- No magic users at a level of Dr. Strange or greater will be allowed.
- No Toonforce users will be allowed.
- No reality warping, interdimensional travelling, or anyone with god-like powers will be allowed.
- No one at or above Superman’s level will be allowed.
- No giant monsters or robots/mechs (most Transformers OK, Godzilla not, for example).
- Weapons and other objects normally in the possession of these characters will be allowed so long as it doesn’t go against the other rules.
- PIS and CIS are turned off, no prep time, otherwise standard Arena rules.
- Bloodlust on.
- Unless limits are specifically set all fighters will be at their strongest.
Note :- For the record, each different source of team will be competing against other sources. It is all one tournament. The idea is just to limit each team to one source.
P.S. For the "Comic/Book" team, this means that you can choose characters from both comics and books, not just comic books.