Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk vs Yoda

BANNED

Default Hulk vs Yoda

I was on another forum and it was in favor of Yoda winning. I personally think Yoda or any other jedi or sith would get curbstomped in seconds. I was hearing thing slike "Yoda could toss Hulk into the sun" it was comical. What do you guys think.

Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

I can only see this being an actual debate on SD.net.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

If Yoda were to get his light saber then I could see this being a pretty good debate. Yoda is much faster than the Hulk, and a light saber should be able to decapitate the Hulk. So I'm going for a bloodlusted Yoda for the win, although that statement in itself is ridiculous. I mean a bloodlusted Yoda would be a freakin Sith then. So it's kinda ridiculous.

Still I'm thinking Yoda with a light saber could decapitate the Hulk.
    Winner of an Awesome award!! for this thread
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...d.php?t=174464

This doesn't sound too ridiculous. Depending on the versions of the characters, I could see Yoda winning.

For instance, I'd say Clone Wars Yoda could kill the following Hulks:

TV Hulk
    Probably most cartoon versions of the Hulk
    Early Marvel comics Hulk
    Joe Fixit (possibly)
    Professor Hulk (possibly)
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Willminus2 View Post
    If Yoda were to get his light saber then I could see this being a pretty good debate. Yoda is much faster than the Hulk, and a light saber should be able to decapitate the Hulk. So I'm going for a bloodlusted Yoda for the win, although that statement in itself is ridiculous. I mean a bloodlusted Yoda would be a freakin Sith then. So it's kinda ridiculous.

Still I'm thinking Yoda with a light saber could decapitate the Hulk.
    I'm thinking no.

Hulk eats rockets, and you think a lightsaber is going to cut him? Even if it does, it's going to be like trying to cut through a blast door. Yoda isn't faster than Hulk either, the guy can move. Clone Wars Yoda beating certain Hulks is something I can see, but, the best Hulk vs the best Yoda? Hulk wins.

BANNED

The Hulk is very powerful. Hulk could crush the Jedi order by himself. A better fight would be Yoda vs Spider-man. If this is sd.net version of yoda Hulk would get crushed, hell so would galactus. In a Yoda vs Superman debate they claimed Yoda was just as fast or faster. Jedi and Sith are so overrated its beyond belief they don't stand a chane against the powerhouses of marvel and dc.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAlani View Post
    The Hulk is very powerful. Hulk could crush the Jedi order by himself. A better fight would be Yoda vs Spider-man. If this is sd.net version of yoda Hulk would get crushed, hell so would galactus. In a Yoda vs Superman debate they claimed Yoda was just as fast or faster. Jedi and Sith are so overrated its beyond belief they don't stand a chane against the powerhouses of marvel and dc.
    Yoda would would use his force powers to make spiderman suffocate himself.

EU Mace Windu used his force powers to crush the chest of General Greivous. Why couldnt' Yoda use the force and crush the Hulk's heart in his chest?

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazy View Post
    Yoda would would use his force powers to make spiderman suffocate himself.
    That's a dark side power and Yoda is light side, so he doesn't have it.

Yeah but this is a bloodlusted Yoda and thus more of a Sith. He would therefore have that power then.

I think Yoda would win if was younger then the hulk he much faster

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Yeah but this is a bloodlusted Yoda and thus more of a Sith. He would therefore have that power then.
    Here is how bloodlust is described in the forum rules.

Bloodlust: It is assumed that each contestant in the arena will fight to his/her best ability. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
    It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.
    Nothign there that would make Yoda sith really. He's been willing to kill without having to resort to the dark side of the force.

EDIT: Staying on topic. Standard comic book Hulk kills movie Yoda. Those are the two we usually go by unless anything else is specified.

EU Mace Windu used his force powers to crush the chest of General Greivous. Why couldnt' Yoda use the force and crush the Hulk's heart in his chest?
    Because a sufficiently powerful version of the Hulk wouldnt mind having his heart crushed.
    "What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left."
    -Oscar Levant

Deusí Character Creation Tournament! Team Listing

He has to have a heart to live. That's just stupid if he doesn't. Why couldn't Yoda crush his heart, or his windpipe and end it?

Hulk has had 50% of his flesh flayed off and regenerated in seconds. He'll live just fine.
    "What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left."
    -Oscar Levant

Deusí Character Creation Tournament! Team Listing