Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3098

I actually liked back when the series was made up of a bunch of minis. I don't know if it would sell better than an ongoing though. I can't say I'm a fan of all the crossovers though. I think it's better when the slasher is a creation of Seely's.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

If done well, I really dig the crossovers with movie properties personally. It sort of gives a fun all-star vibe to the proceedings, and the idea of most horror movie villains kinda fits in the Hack/Slash universe. The Chucky one was fantastic.
    DROKK IT!!

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Some of the Hack/Slash minis were cool but the series, it really started to shine when it moved to Image. It just got darker and the levity, it had more bite and longer story arcs just allow more time to build up the characters and build up the suspense/drama.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 10-16-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Bleeding Cool posted the colored image...

great series, new to it,though have read a number of the new Image issues,and am liking what i'm seeing,will be getting the omnibus volumes soon as well,
    how many issues all up has there been if you include the limited series and ongoings ?

I will be picking up this crossover. I always thought back when Hack/Slash first started with mini's that Ash would be great.

Also I agree with Deviancy, I enjoy the long arcs and knowing I'll get a Hack/Slash book month to month. My First Manianc was a great lead into the move Image. It would be very sad to see the series "end" at 25. I hope it continues in some form!

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gothamdet View Post
    Also I agree with Deviancy, I enjoy the long arcs and knowing I'll get a Hack/Slash book month to month.
    Well I read this on Tim's Twitter and it makes things seem less extreme.

Twitter follower: Hello good sir,new to your books,added Hack/Slash to my list,tho is that getting cancelled?
    Tim: H/S isn't cancelled! It's just taking a break, while we do the Army of Darkness x-over.

The word "break" makes me imagine the series will resume at #26 after the break but with a lot of changes in play, or at the very least, the series will be rebooted once again. I'm hoping for the former because I'd like to the series actually hit the #50 mark, which it would have already if DDP didn't emulate the titanic. Call me old fashioned but there are some old comic book traditions I still like, such as anniversary issues. Of course I respect whatever Tim decides to do since it is his franchise so he's got every right to do whatever he wants with it.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 10-18-2012 at 05:33 PM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271079889882

Check out these Hack/Slash comics on eBay from Deborah and EJ’s Online Garage Sale. 100% of the proceeds will support the Choroideremia Research Foundation, Inc. The winner can also receive a personalized photo of Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica on True Blood). See the sellers other items for more!

From what I've read, Cassie's impression of the Chosen One will be one of disgust. Or hold him in low esteem like the American Wanksters from My First Maniac or the Boys of Spring Break. Although, I was thinking that impressionable Vlad on the other, might look at Ashley Willaims as sort of a god. Much like certain cultures revear Chuck Norris.

Ha, I don't know about that, Ash has charm. Granted he's middle aged, hah but I'm sure he'll clearly impress Cassie. Clearly. Or, he'll be the butt of some jokes at first, but save the day later or something. "Hail to the king, baby."

And good to hear officially officially that Hack/Slash will only take a break, long live Hack/Slash.
    DROKK IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    Bleeding Cool posted the colored image...

Here comes to King and Queen
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    Five Questions with Michael Moreci about Hack/Slash 19... http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/10/fi...sh-19-reviews/
    Thank U very much

Cool Cassie takiong on Micheal Myers pin-up by former HACK/slash artist Danielle Leister. Although, I have to ask any chance of getting a Myers Vs. Samhain pic made in the near future ?

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Cool Cassie takiong on Micheal Myers pin-up by former HACK/slash artist Danielle Leister. Although, I have to ask any chance of getting a Myers Vs. Samhain pic made in the near future ?
    Looking good as usual .Thanks for sharing with Us .....