Page 199 of 207 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3098
    Helena Wayne as the Huntress, horrible! RIP Helena Bertinelli April 1989 - August 2011 Rotten thing to do to your fans DC. Bait and switch. Horrible.

Hey, there was a new issue out this week! What did everyone think?

I've got my normal follow up interview, this time with James Lowder....

Five Questions with James Lowder about Hack/Slash 18... http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/10/fi...sh-18-reviews/

Enjoyed the latest issue, was cool for it to be a self contained story, felt a little like the DDP one shots that way.
    Which I think is what is going to happen after the 'final' story that Seeley has said is the end but isn't really the end, I reckon it's going back to the one shots and minis, which would be cool.
    Liked that it was a Cat issue too
    Love the Five Questions stuff you do on the site btw.

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Although I really liked Leister's work and will miss seeing it in the pages of Hack/Slash, I enjoyed the artwork in the latest issue. As for the story, I need to read it a few more times. I mean it wasn't bad but it didn't have that snarky humor or the uber spooky vibe that it usually has when Seeley is onboard.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 10-14-2012 at 05:51 PM.

I thought it was pretty solid overall, but had almost forgotten about it seeing as it hadn't come out in so long.
    My blog where I mostly do comic reviews

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit

Scooby Doo-ish cover is priceless.

And yes please no more issue delays!

We're working to make certain there will be no more delays.

Issue #19 is now at the printer. It should hit stores on 10/24.

Issue #20 is wrapping up production this week. We're on schedule for it to hit stores on 11/14.

And we're coordinating with Image on #21 through #25, to get ahead on the schedule for those issues.

Very cool. And I'm choosing not to believe any Hack/Slash "ending" stuff, I'm sure this series shall continue rocking us for years.
    DROKK IT!!

Hell yes! Can't wait for this :D
    EEEEEEEEEEE! YOU DONT DARE MOCK ME! YOU DONT DARE! EEEEEEEEEEE!

If I understood Seeley correctly on the Dynamite panel, the Hack/Slash series from Image will end with #26, leading directly to the crossover.
    Michael Pilgaard, fanboy at large
    WeirdSpace, a Multiverse Who's Who, since 2003
    American Comic Books, an index

Quote Originally Posted by Pil View Post
    If I understood Seeley correctly on the Dynamite panel, the Hack/Slash series from Image will end with #26, leading directly to the crossover.
    So we're talking what, a renumbering? Switch to mini-series Hellboy style maybe? If Hack/Slash was ending, I don't really see a crossover with Ash being the epilogue to that story. Call me old fashioned, I won't buy any "Hack/Slash is ending" talk until it happens. And hopefully it doesn't happen for a long long time.

That said, this should be fun stuff. Hopefully there's a solid team behind that crossover.
    DROKK IT!!

Hey guys!
    So, here's my tired, liquified brain explanation!
    Issue 25 wraps up the current series. It leads into the 6 issue AoD crossover, pretty seamlessly actually, and should be a blast. I'm writing the x-over! Artist TBA!
    There is a method to all the madness, and "the end" will all make sense, I promise!
    TIM!

Very cool to hear you're writing it, look forward to some awesome Ash attitude and hilarity. Ha, I'm just not going to think about or acknowledge this "the end" thing. Look forward to whatever's next. (20 more years of Hack/Slash)
    DROKK IT!!

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Good news: Tim is writing the crossover.. so it won't be a nightmare like that Eva crossover..

Bad news: The series is ending after #25

Possible good news: The series will be merely start over at #1

Possible bad news: The series will go back to being a mini series and one shots...

I never really cared for the really quick story arcs, I've enjoyed the long spaced out story arcs, its one of the reasons I got into comic books. I always saw them as soap operas for boys, well comics and the WWE.