Page 193 of 207 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3098

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    Unfortunately, it's just a design at this point. The company that was supposed to make it announced it two years ago, this is just the first we're seeing pictures of it. The company has run into some issues in the meantime, so no one knows if it will ever be made.
    Now i am dreaming again :S but the Dream is good .The pictures are good if there is nothing else :) Lets hope for the best :)
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Quote Originally Posted by ken1989 View Post
    the first omnibus is out of print? There will be a new printing?
    nobody can answer to my question?

https://twitter.com/#!/HackinTimSeel...86407167328256

"We're going back to print on the H/S omni 1 for the 4th time @imagecomics. With the DDP run, that makes this the 7TH REPRINT of that book!"

That was March 6th, so it's in the works!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/HackinTimSeel...86407167328256

"We're going back to print on the H/S omni 1 for the 4th time @imagecomics. With the DDP run, that makes this the 7TH REPRINT of that book!"

That was March 6th, so it's in the works!
    thanks for the answer !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ken1989 View Post
    thanks for the answer !!!
    If you don't mind used books you can find a copy on Amazon. I recently bought one from Amazon and it was in really good condition. Got the 2nd and 3rd omnibuses new from Amazon as well.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

The final approvals for the new printing on omnis 1 and 2 have been given, so it's just a matter of how long they take to print. Should be a few weeks. We're also wrapping up approvals on omni 4.

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Sooo..

HACK/SLASH #18
    story JAMES LOWDER
    art MATT MERHOFF

Hack/Slash #17
    Story Justin Jordan
    Art Dan Leister

Hack/Slash #16
    Story Justin Jordan
    Art By:Dan Leister

Tim found another woman didn't he? He just couldn't refuse Sara, its probably that whole mature older woman/milf thing.

I'm just curious at how long the lil hiatus will last, and it isn't because I'm not into having guest writers at times. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing what Jordan brings to the table.

And both covers to #18 rock.. hard. Cover B reminds me of when I was like 6 or 7 and obsessed with Scooby Doo.

Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 04-18-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Tim's breather will be limited, Deviancy, and once you read issue #15, you'll have a better idea why this was a good time for him to catch his breath, sit back for a couple issues, and chuckle madly.

Agreed on the two covers for issue #18; Matt knocked both of them out of the park.

By the by, Omnibus #4 is at the printer. Just cleared the last approvals this week.

Awhile back I created a Cassie Hack for two of the Fallout games and a thousand or so downloads later, I decided I may as well try my hand at making the character for Saints Row 3.

Edit: oops.. broke the link.. will fix..
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 05-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.

HACK/SLASH 15 in stores today. Game changer! I promise!
    TIM!

The man speaks the truth..

The latest issue is a BIG game changer..

And although my birthday is still two weeks away, I'm viewing the Sam thing as a birthday present.

spoilers:
    Before Libby went into the future, I saw a lot of potential in Sam, I saw him as this ultra sleek bad ass slayer who'd present a SERIOUS problem for Cassie, Vlad, and the others. But then he just became the gangs lap dog and he developed this whiney emo side, and although he was still pretty much immortal and kind of dark, I crossed my fingers and hoped he'd become the ultimate boogeyman in the future. And well, #15 gave me just that and more. The facial expression Cassie as Sam held her before gutting her was priceless, and what he told her prior to gutting her was just as good. The lil prediction I posted a few weeks ago when it came to what I thought happened to Sam when those lil dino's tapped into his mind, well it turned out to be nearly dead on. Not only is Sam back to being a hardcore killer without the emo'ness, he's the Akakios we saw in the Libby story. He is the purifier again, the man who wants to root out everything he considers inferior and create his own utopia. As for Cassie, thanks to Carpenter, she once again cheated death (like she did in the Evil Ernie crossover), but what Carpenter shot her up with is a big game changer as well because I don't see how it cannot be.
    end of spoilers

All in all, despite the fact the story arc dealt with really cornball b flick monsters like the mutated king kong and the mutated spider, the story wrapped up in a very dark and serious way.

+deV (member of Team Akakios) ;)
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 05-03-2012 at 11:26 PM.

spoilers:
    Holy shit, did they just make Cassie a slasher?
    end of spoilers Crazy. Really fun issue.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

Crazy in a fucked up way.. just the way I like..

spoilers:
    Cassie got a double dose of Sam's spookie junk, first Sam injected her with it in #13.. heh.. and then Carpenter apparently injected her with more of it. I don't think we'll see her become a slasher though because I don't think Carpenter would make her evil just to save her, that would be fucked up because he'd basically be saving her so she could kill the innocent. But I do think he gave her some of Sams powers, so I can only assume that she'll now be able to heal from major wounds like Sam. If so, Sam is going to have issues because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 05-04-2012 at 12:00 AM.

spoilers:
    Apparently, you need to die before the venom takes effect. So Cassie should be okay for now. But she'll have to ensure Vlad keeps his promise to destroy her to keep her from moving back.
    end of spoilers

I'm with Deviancy. The setting and background of the adventure was annoying and silly. But this was a great payoff.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

Crap, now I'm confused...

spoilers:
    I read it the other way around. Samhain told Cassie a long time ago (DDP 24/25 - Sons of Man) that she has the slasher blood in her already from her mom, so I assumed she got a dose of the cure which she was hoping for. But looking at the timeframe, another dose of slasher blood makes more sense as the cure process seemed to take longer. Tim's not talking either.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 05-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.