Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3098

That is some good stuff. Looks cover worthy to me.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Quote Originally Posted by timseeley View Post
    This is a really cool piece o' 'fan art.'
    I really like how thin the bat is. It gives it a very "stickball" bat feeling.

The Sketch Cards are starting to hit eBay. Neat to see all the different artists and the subjects, but dang expensive! From the time I've spent on a couple forums, many buyers are 'rip and flip' meaning they buy just to resell, the rarer cards must do quite well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    The Sketch Cards are starting to hit eBay. Neat to see all the different artists and the subjects, but dang expensive! From the time I've spent on a couple forums, many buyers are 'rip and flip' meaning they buy just to resell, the rarer cards must do quite well for them.
    I hadn't heard of this stuff until just now? Are these the types of shows they have in the concourses of shopping malls?

Quote Originally Posted by boshobosho View Post
    I hadn't heard of this stuff until just now? Are these the types of shows they have in the concourses of shopping malls?
    No, it is a trading card series. They send artists the blank cards, they draw a sketch on them, and then 5finity sells them through retailers. Only 1750 packs made, and because each is original art the packs (of usually just 1 card) are priced around $24 (you can get them cheaper as a preorder direct through 5 finity, but that opportunity is long past). Lots of 'rip and flip' dealers, looks like there is money to be made for some of the rarer cards (bigger artists, etc).

I posted over 80 images that I found last night...

http://hackslashinc.com/1/?p=404

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Some of them are totally grandtastic and would almost be worth framing, while others are asstastic and only fit to burn.

Speaking of art..

Have we ever discussed the art book?

Is it a compilation of pre-existing material all the way through, or is there some previously unreleased material covered?
    Current Pull List: The Walking Dead and Revival

Ok finally read murder messiah niow i was very impressed but there is one thing...

You IDIOT!!! Libby is the best hack/slash Spin off comic character you could ever have... If you never read dogwitch then you might not see what i mean but there is so so much raw potential there thats just gone.. Bang!

With that said i'm all for dramatic endings to tales but C'mon there is something there in that character.. she isnt just a cassie replacement she is so much more.. and likeable too.. and can definatly stand up on her own with spells and kicking ass to boot, There is a great market i think or a spin off there with her going off in her own direction and fighting her own demons.. Possibly even an arch nemesis in a ressurected (if possible) Laura Lochs too..
    Last edited by Crowangel; 10-17-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowangel View Post
    Ok finally read murder messiah niow i was very impressed but there is one thing...

You IDIOT!!! Libby is the best hack/slash Spin off comic character you could ever have... If you never read dogwitch then you might not see what i mean but there is so so much raw potential there thats just gone.. Bang!
    Ha. I really liked Libby too. But, this is Hack/Slash, and no one is safe.
    TIM

Quote Originally Posted by timseeley View Post
    Ha. I really liked Libby too. But, this is Hack/Slash, and no one is safe.
    TIM
    and its also a world where nobody has to stay gone :P

ALSO - If the sad day eventually comes when H/S comes to an end.. depending on if thats where this very similar to season 1 of dollhouse finale - glimpse into what is to come.. then now you have your ending and a point to work towards.. a spin off that keeps the H/S universe alive and expanding might be a good way to think creativly about going :)
    sorry to keep rambling.. i didnt realise quite how much a great character she was till went back n re-read her introduction followed again by MM and i cant get enough.. that said i much more prefere the current rendering of her character in artwork that the previous installments..
    Last edited by Crowangel; 10-17-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Ok Tim I'm gonna give you a mini pitch (and by pitch i'm prob just gonna mean a kick ass (no comic ref intended) title ) for the comic spin off in the Vein hope that you reconsider..

Libby Lochs in

Loch & Loaded

she is a witch after all, survivor of at least one death already and you being the creator have direct creative control :)

I support everything said in the post above 100% (and in the other 2 posts of the same user). Grammar could be better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    No, it is a trading card series. They send artists the blank cards, they draw a sketch on them, and then 5finity sells them through retailers. Only 1750 packs made, and because each is original art the packs (of usually just 1 card) are priced around $24 (you can get them cheaper as a preorder direct through 5 finity, but that opportunity is long past). Lots of 'rip and flip' dealers, looks like there is money to be made for some of the rarer cards (bigger artists, etc).

I posted over 80 images that I found last night...

http://hackslashinc.com/1/?p=404
    some of those are really cool. but some, if I paid $24 for, I'd be enraged for certain.

Thumbs up Bring Back Libby!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxizo View Post
    I support everything said in the post above 100% (and in the other 2 posts of the same user). Grammar could be better though.
    LMAO it was very late at night here in the uk and my grammer never been the best when it comes to websites.. i save that for my real writing..
    But with that said thanx for the support..
    I hereby petition for the Bring Back Libby Campaign and possibly consider this her dawning point for her spin off :)

I'd add a Poll on this post only i dont know how..

Quote Originally Posted by Crowangel View Post
    LMAO it was very late at night here in the uk and my grammer never been the best when it comes to websites.. i save that for my real writing..
    uhhh....uhmm...if that's what you consider fanfics.
    Last edited by sHayden; 10-19-2010 at 12:47 AM.