Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3098

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    Scheduled for next Wednesday as a matter of fact.
    Too soon for me ,but cool .
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

I usually don't forget random Hack/Slash characters but I can't remember who the Marsh's are, so I'm not sure why Akakios kidnapped one of them. But regardless, this story arc is turning out to be one of my all time favorites. I love the pace and how Cassie hasn't figured out who is in charge yet because it just builds things up for a very explosive realization or confrontation. And having Akakios just own Wrath like he did in the latest issue, it just put him over even more as an all powerful force. Then on top of that, it was totally twisted to use Doctor Gross as the one to kill Lisa and Chris, because even though very little was shown, two characters many fans adore most likely were put through hell, unlike Alan or the others.

Speaking of which, its nice to see Father Wrath, Gross, and Angel again, even though Angel was around not that long ago.

This arc is turning out to be excellent (but super sad so far). Not really sure how Cassie and Vlad are going to be able to handle this many slashers at once. Pretty tense.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

Maybe they won't win this one..

I mean it is a creator owned horror comic...

Tim can totally go all Empire Strikes Back with the end of this story arc.

But regardless, this current story arc is why I prefer long story arcs, the one off stories just don't have the same level of suspense, and they don't make me count the days until the next issue.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 01-09-2013 at 11:30 PM.

We know Cassie will land on her feet at least, later teaming up with Ash. Plus since she has both hands in that promo cover, I guess not quite Empire Strikes Back. But it is true, this could be a darker ending than we might expect.

Though, while an ending to the main Hack/Slash saga, I'm still expecting a few more mini series before it's all said and done. Even if it's in a few years.
    DROKK IT!!

Well I guess this will give me a reason to finally check out Revival, in fact I may go out and pick up the trade today.

There is a trade isn't there?

As for the Evil Dead thing.. I just saw this on Film Deviant and was reminded of that crossover..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	550775_590856447606454_612139361_n.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	107249

I'd say the pic is safe for work... but well.. people really shouldn't be playing online at work anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    I usually don't forget random Hack/Slash characters but I can't remember who the Marsh's are, so I'm not sure why Akakios kidnapped one of them.
    She (Linda Marsh) was the nurse/paranormal investigator that showed up in the Tub Club arc! I had her mixed up with Muffy Jaworski in my head, I think I combined them into one crazy old woman.
    Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 01-15-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Ok, I remember now, she was the school nurse who had a thing about looking up the students skirts and checking for bandaids. I'm still a little let down that H/S is ending and we never got one story involving werewolves in the book. Sure, Eva and Cassie went up against werewolves in the Eva/HS crossover but that crossover was just bad. But I haven't come across anything from Dynamite that doesn't make me shed a tear for the poor trees that have died to print their comics.

I am missing the book all ready :S
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Johnny Voorhees

Damn! And I'd been holding out hope for a Hack/Slash crossover with Criminal Macabre...my two favorite horror comics.

I've been wanting to see a HACK/slash:Laid To Rest crossover featuring Cassie and Vlad ending up in the video lens of Chromeskull.

Another crossover that I'd love to see would be Cassie and Vlad encountering Randy Queen's creation, DARKCHYLDE.
    Cassie and Ariel both horror heroines whose lives were FUBARED thanks to stuff their parents did to them. Make for a heck of a collaberation between Tim and Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    I am missing the book all ready :S
    Yeah, I'm with you on that. But the ending of H/S finally got me to read Revival and so far I like it.

Question?

Because Revival has become one of my favorite reads I decided to try the first Hack/Slash Omnibus. I liked it - though I found it a little rough around the edges and the writing wasn't as strong as what is had in Revival. Still, I liked the characters and there are moments when it shines.

But I don't know if I loved it enough to buy the 2nd Omnibus. What I'm asking from long time readers. Is the first Omni represent the quality of the series as a whole, and if it didn't knock my socks of, it never will? Or is this a case of a series getting even stronger as it goes, so stick with it?

Thanks
    PrettyDeadly/WonderWoman/FBP/Velvet/Revival/Lazarus/EastofWest/ManhattanProjects/Fatale/Alex+Ada/Rat Queens/Saga/Bandette/HighCrimes/Red Sonja/RachelRising/Ghost/Zero/Veil/Cap. Marvel/She Hulk/Magneto