Page 192 of 207 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3098

We're doing one of these teasers a day leading up to ECCC, where we'll announce a new comic I'm writing for IMAGE!
    Enjoy, and speculate!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-new-coffins/

TIM

Quote Originally Posted by timseeley View Post
    We're doing one of these teasers a day leading up to ECCC, where we'll announce a new comic I'm writing for IMAGE!
    Enjoy, and speculate!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-new-coffins/

TIM
    Is it your version of Dracula in the mid-west?

Quote Originally Posted by EliParker View Post
    Is it your version of Dracula in the mid-west?
    Heh..not Dracula....
    ANOTHER ONE:
    http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...iritual-needs/

Are they ex-Priest/ex-Nun,where Blaine is the ex-Priest/Father and his Love Interest/partner is the ex-Nun, who lost they way with the Church? If so I may have to check it out.

So are we getting nice old ladies coming back from the grave, but I wonder what for? Is it a master plan they could be sleeper agents for the first's arc major demon?

Anybody what to chat about what's the future for Hack Slash here?

Also Mr. Seeley any teasers for the upcoming arc or arcs a year down the road?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn View Post
    Looks neat, I would like to see Square Enix's Play Arts make this action figure.

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Square only does figures that are based on properties that have games attached to them, such as Arkham Asylum and Bleach. But Diamond on the other hand, they seem to deal with comic book only properties, such as Darkchylde and Tarot.

linky

Shocker Toys is still in the game but they move very, very, very slowly. Even if Cassie is still going to be part of series 3 or series 4, as they said at one time, that can be five years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    I'm pretty sure Square only does figures that are based on properties that have games attached to them, such as Arkham Asylum and Bleach. But Diamond on the other hand, they seem to deal with comic book only properties, such as Darkchylde and Tarot.

linky

Shocker Toys is still in the game but they move very, very, very slowly. Even if Cassie is still going to be part of series 3 or series 4, as they said at one time, that can be five years from now.
    If Hack Slash wanted a statue I would like C.S Moore studios to make it.
    About Square yea they make action figures on video games, but that shouldn't stop them from branching out. Also the linky seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    Diamond has at least internally discussed Hack/Slash minimates...

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2011/11/ask-dst-143/

Jeff Bohn
    Any chance for Hack/Slash Minimates?

DSTChuck: It has been discussed at least internally.
    This is being said with no inside info, just wishful thinking... wouldn't the best place for Diamond to announce something like that be in Chicago? Like C2E2 next weekend? Just dreaming.

the first omnibus is out of print? There will be a new printing?

Lol Action Figure .I am dreaming .I am ? Hmm.................have to check that out . I am not dreaming .Have to check again and again .Yes i am not dreaming .This is the real world for me. Happy Jumps just started .I hit the ceiling with my big fat ass :) The question is how our dear friend Tim feels about it ?
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Unfortunately, it's just a design at this point. The company that was supposed to make it announced it two years ago, this is just the first we're seeing pictures of it. The company has run into some issues in the meantime, so no one knows if it will ever be made.