Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel Previews for 7/5 Shipping Books, Part 2

We've got more Marvel lettered previews for books shipping next Thursday including "Irredeemable Ant-Man" #10, "Ms. Marvel" #17, "New Warriors" #2, "The Loners" #4 and "Ultimate Power" #6.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=11008
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

Glad to see they fixed Wonder Man's jacket color in New Warriors #2.

The early preview had it yellow. :p
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Man, that Loners preview looks good and it seems that I'm a bit right on my theory. :p

Also I can't wait for Sofia's answer. :o

slow week for me

Shield of the True North CaptainCanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Glad to see they fixed Wonder Man's jacket color in New Warriors #2.

The early preview had it yellow. :p
    Also, Storm was white.

Greg Land's cover for Ultimate Power may be his most gratuitous piece of work yet; I can't imagine what the justification for that is.

Looking forward to the next issue of Ms. Marvel; one of the most fun titles on the stands.
    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are!"

- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanada View Post
    Also, Storm was white.

Greg Land's cover for Ultimate Power may be his most gratuitous piece of work yet; I can't imagine what the justification for that is.

Looking forward to the next issue of Ms. Marvel; one of the most fun titles on the stands.
    Ugh. Yeah. Greg Land cover made me cringe. The fact is, that that's not even the worst offense he's ever done. But yeah, still horrible.

Ms. Marvel #17 is so going to rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Alerex View Post
    Ms. Marvel #17 is so going to rock.
    Not as much as Ant-Man!:D

FYI true believers, Ant-Man WILL play a HUGE part in WWH, it's just that he's going to be ant sized the entire time.:D

Seriously, The Black Fox stealing Eric's Wii was hilarious.:D

Check it out.
    Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by 1WEBHEAD View Post

FYI true believers, Ant-Man WILL play a HUGE part in WWH, it's just that he's going to be ant sized the entire time.:D

Check it out.
    Hey aren't the Wii kinda on low price as of now or is that the PSP ?

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Hey aren't the Wii kinda on low price as of now or is that the PSP ?
    I'm not sure, but the wii is pretty cheap. I don't know if it's cheaper than a PSP but it's cheaper than a Xbox 360 and PS3.

But he's the Black Fox! The infamous senior thief of all time!!!!!:D
    Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Next week is going to be soooo good.

Any week with Loners is paradise.

The art looks great!!! I really like how the colors have changed from a moody tone to something more upbeat. I hope it sticks and isn't just this way because Julie Power is narrating this issue. :p

I didn't read the text because I'm trying not to read previews of titles I really enjoy, but I'm sure this one is going to be another home run.

I think I saw the New Warriors previews already except for the last page. I definitely want to see my girl Sofia in action with whatever new powers she gains. I'll miss her wind/sound powers though and her *ahem* native Venezuelan way of speaking. ;)
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Check it out.
    Damn Straight!

Black Fox stealing Eric's Wii is priceless. Bitey should kick the green ant's ass. He can be letting no other ant jack his recap page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Check it out.
    Damn Straight!

Black Fox stealing Eric's Wii is priceless. Bitey should kick the green ant's ass. He can be letting no other ant jack his recap page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Next week is going to be soooo good.

Any week with Loners is paradise.

The art looks great!!! I really like how the colors have changed from a moody tone to something more upbeat. I hope it sticks and isn't just this way because Julie Power is narrating this issue.
    Well, Julie has always been more of a positive person during the POWER PACK original series, not that they didn't have their share of problems {both in and out of costume}......Still, this will be one interesting story that the loyal PP Fans will be enjoying.....:D

I think I saw the New Warriors previews already except for the last page. I definitely want to see my girl Sofia in action with whatever new powers she gains. I'll miss her wind/sound powers though and her *ahem* native Venezuelan way of speaking.
    ....Not as much as we're looking forward to seeing......

Whoopsie, better wait for NEW WARRIORS #2 to be out; despite what already been discussed about here regarding the ID of one of the Warriors..... :evilsmile ;)
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 07-02-2007 at 12:30 PM.

i thought penance/hollow couldn't touch anyone, let alone kiss a guy. her skin was supposed to be diamond sharp. has that changed? does phil urich have some kind of force field or something?
    and i'm counting 1, counting 2, counting 3...