Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Sinestro Corps vs. The Celestials

who wins..................

Quote Originally Posted by slapstickinitiative View Post
    who wins..................
    i did a sky fathes vs the glc match up awhile ago and it was more or less agreed that the skyfathers fuck stomped them

now that being said-the celestials eat skyfathers for breakfast..low tier cosmics for lunch..and get invited by the lt..himself to battle the ig weilfding thanos..for dinner

they also seem to throw planets like tennis..balls at thanos, withy the ig

so..knowing this..who do you think wins?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
    i did a sky fathes vs the glc match up awhile ago and it was more or less agreed that the skyfathers fuck stomped them

now that being said-the celestials eat skyfathers for breakfast..low tier cosmics for lunch..and get invited by the lt..himself to battle the ig weilfding thanos..for dinner

they also seem to throw planets like tennis..balls at thanos, withy the ig

so..knowing this..who do you think wins?
    Sinestro Corps have parallax,superboy prime and antimonitor.

Parallax isn't exactly that big a deal compared to the Celestials unless he's combined his power with that of the central Oan battery again. Superboy Prime, even if he could be considered cleanly to be on pre crisis levels of power, wouldn't be anything to the Celestials.

So basically, it's the Anti Monitor vs the Celestials+a lot of irrelevant gnats.

Unless Parallax has gobbled up Oa's power again.

Sinestro Corps have parallax,superboy prime and antimonitor.
    superboym prime was getting owned..by a hatt his power feats are viciously inconsitant, parralax diudint do anything amazing until her used the battery

antimoniter while awesome..i dont think can comapre to the friggen celestials

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Parallax isn't exactly that big a deal compared to the Celestials unless he's combined his power with that of the central Oan battery again. Superboy Prime, even if he could be considered cleanly to be on pre crisis levels of power, wouldn't be anything to the Celestials.

So basically, it's the Anti Monitor vs the Celestials+a lot of irrelevant gnats.

is the anit moniter that fanatstic..i mean i know eh weas responsabl for the cirsses right? but i aslo remember pc darkseid not really giing a damn about him

I suppose to be fair, a bunch of what the Anti Monitor did involved machinery. Still, he's fairly impressive, and Darkseid did give enough of a crap to channel some energy through Alexander Luthor to hit the guy with.

But no, against the entire Celestial host, I can't see the guy accomplishing much.

It looks like superboy prime is power up by the yellow power ring.

Or that he has a new suit of armour.

BANNED

I am working from the point of view that they all have yellow power rings on top of what they can already do now.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

And we don't know yet if the Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor is the COIE one, or a new one that appeared along with the Monitors and the multiverse. He should still be very powerful to be the Guardian of the Corps, but let's see if they don't do the same thing they did with Darkseid and Superboy Prime (still powerful, just not Pre-Crisis level, and sprinkled with weird low-end showings).

But assuming the Anti-Monitor is the one from the COIE, wouldn't he still be eventually overwhelmed by all the Celestials there are?

And I don't think all the other Corps members could topple a single Celestial even if they pooled their collective power and the Celestial just stood there, although I don't know how powerful Kyle Parallax would be.

I am working from the point of view that they all have yellow power rings on top of what they can already do now.
    yea that really dosent matter..they;ve over run entire universes..had some of the most powerful cosmic beings wondeirng where the hell they are from

mutli origns all conmtradicitng each other..

whats certain is..when the most powerful bieng in the universe thanos with the ig..took on the most powerful cosmics ever..they asked the celestials for help

guys like odin..wgho;s fought on every plane of existense and rattled hole demensions..couldint even phase one celestial

how will they handel an entire host

Have we seen that they do? That still wouldn't really change much. In fact, what would the Anti Monitor appreciably gain from a yellow ring? Unless he's been seriously depowered.

Gazing at UFOs in the sky. Or are those memories?

[QUOTE=Rockman;5030616]

QUOTE]

Does Anti-Monitor look like an antibiotic capsule or what.:D Anyway Celestials take this rather handedly. Skyfathers can't beat them. In fights, it is generally agreed that even Galactus can't win against them.

Veteran Member

Does Anti-Monitor look like an antibiotic capsule or what.
    Yeah, he's always looked like a Mazinger enemy to me. I like him, though.