Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    The Central Sca-rutinizer Pól Rua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuimend Mormel View Post
    You're an artist? Will you be posting your work on this site? I am intrigued!
    Seriously, if you're interested in artwork, check out the Never Ending Board.
    It's basically where all the creative stuff we do lives. Mostly artwork, but some writing as well.
    Well worth takin' a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Pól Rua View Post
    Seriously, if you're interested in artwork, check out the Never Ending Board.
    It's basically where all the creative stuff we do lives. Mostly artwork, but some writing as well.
    Well worth takin' a look at.
    Thank you for telling me something I already knew :p , though I haven't been hanging around 'Never Ending' quite that much. I'll be sure to check in the near and distant future.

The Central Sca-rutinizer Pól Rua's Avatar

Thank you for telling me something I already knew :p , though I haven't been hanging around 'Never Ending' quite that much. I'll be sure to check in the near and distant future.
    It's all good.
    The NEB's one of those boards where it's not obvious by the name what the deal is, so I try and pimp it out as much as possible.

You're an artist? Will you be posting your work on this site? I am intrigued!
    Wow. First time somebody asked me about my work...hehe...I'm a bit honored to know somebody wants to see my work...

Well, I'm actually just starting out. I'm more of a writer than an artist, I believe. My style will probably be not to your tastes, so I'll just wait till I brush up on my drawing skills..^_^ Been drawing since I was a kid, and I've improved leaps and bounds, although I'm not 'Pagulayan' or 'Leinil Yu' sort of skill...I wish I was though.

Anyway, as our beloved Admin said, I'm part of an international community...how international is CBR anyway? I've seen a few Filipinos, but...you know...

ANyway, thank you for welcoming me!
    Nine Years of Behold the Geek!

Pulls: The Sixth Gun, Wolverine and the X-Men, Daredevil, Supergirl

Quote Originally Posted by g-dawg View Post
    Wow. First time somebody asked me about my work...hehe...I'm a bit honored to know somebody wants to see my work...

Well, I'm actually just starting out. I'm more of a writer than an artist, I believe. My style will probably be not to your tastes, so I'll just wait till I brush up on my drawing skills..^_^ Been drawing since I was a kid, and I've improved leaps and bounds, although I'm not 'Pagulayan' or 'Leinil Yu' sort of skill...I wish I was though.

Anyway, as our beloved Admin said, I'm part of an international community...how international is CBR anyway? I've seen a few Filipinos, but...you know...

ANyway, thank you for welcoming me!
    I've seen some from the Philippines. Lots of Candians, Brits, and Australians. Some from Mexico. At least one from Singapore. Probably more from all over. Over 20,000 registered users. I haven't met them all.

EDIT: And check out the Never Ending Forum if you want to post art or see other CBRian art!
    formerly coke & comics

Sleepwalker is Sandman done right. ~Tadhg

been there, haven't browsed thoroughly though, just wanted to see what it's about. ^_^ But thanks for the info!
    Nine Years of Behold the Geek!

Pulls: The Sixth Gun, Wolverine and the X-Men, Daredevil, Supergirl

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Anyway, I won't be able to respond to anyone's calls, on the forum or otherwise. This doesn't mean my CBR-account will be erased, does it?
    No, they won't delete your account.
    I do have a little question before I go: why do people change their avatars so often? I want to use my avatar forever and ever. I didn't pick Rachel Summers on a whim, you know, especially this particular frame. Is keeping one avatar for too long some sort of copyright infringement?
    Nah, some people change avatars just for the fun of it. Other times (like in my case) it's because of our weekly avatar contest.

Hello, I'm me.
    ---Winner of the 2007 fresh meat Corrie---
    ---Co-Winner of the 2008 Abbott & Costello Corrie---

Tom Stillwell: "How can a bunch of babies share one ass? I'm getting more depressed thinking about several babies all having to use the same ass. Fat ones at that."

Help support Ten Ton Studios!
    My Traitor Game history

Currently hosting Traitor Game 27: Welcome to my Nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cracker View Post
    Hello, I'm me.
    Hi, I'm also me.

(I fear an existential crisis is a brewing)
    ADVERTISE HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis K View Post
    Hey all, I'm not really new here, but I just wanted to pop in and say I've missed you all! It's nice to be back.
    Where'd you go? How long you been gone?
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

Point of weirdness: Six months from now I will still be a newbie. You see, because of monetary problems, I am forced to take a leave from CBR for half a year, and not a month and a half as I thought before. It gets complicated. Anyway, I won't be able to respond to anyone's calls, on the forum or otherwise. This doesn't mean my CBR-account will be erased, does it?

I do have a little question before I go: why do people change their avatars so often? I want to use my avatar forever and ever. I didn't pick Rachel Summers on a whim, you know, especially this particular frame. Is keeping one avatar for too long some sort of copyright infringement?
    No worries about your account -- it'll still be here when you come back. Try not to be gone for a whole six months, thought! ;)

As for Avatar's, it's just personal preference. It's just another way of expressing yourself.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

And he can only use one of his superpowers at a time.
    Due to server lag.
    But now that the server lag has been fixed, I now have access to two powers at a time. So nifty.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Weiland View Post
    No worries about your account -- it'll still be here when you come back. Try not to be gone for a whole six months, thought! ;)

As for Avatar's, it's just personal preference. It's just another way of expressing yourself.
    Also, the comm board has a weekly avatar themed avatar contest.

My boat is going somewhere and its going by my power. ~Puma

I'm about as shark as a sap of wet mice. ~BB

Think of Rumbles as a 24-hour Mountain Dew-fueled LAN party, and YABS as a discotheque packed with candy ravers and strobe lights. Community is the pub across the street with a pack of hard drinkers singing along off-key to the jukebox and occasionally hurling thick hardback books at each other.~Tages

It's all good.
    The NEB's one of those boards where it's not obvious by the name what the deal is, so I try and pimp it out as much as possible.
    That reminds me, we really need to change the name of that forum. I think I'll pop on over there tonight and ask the masses what they think
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cracker View Post
    Hello, I'm me.
    Welcome, Bone Cracker AKA Me. Why such an aggressive handle (Bone Cracker -- not "Me" in case you were wondering)? Why'd you choose that as a handle?
    -- Jonah Weiland
    Executive Producer, CBR
    - CBR - Twitter -