Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1844

Hi there, just registered, after lurking on here from time to time, thought i'd join up and hopefully add my opinions and learn new things from the wealth of knowledge that can be found on here.

“Thinking sucks” -Beavis andrewtheking's Avatar

Hi nice to meet you guys i like lurking on here from time to time so i joined up to show my opinions and learn new things :)

I always hated that bit on the first day of school where we'd go around the room and each have to introduce ourselves. But I guess it's only fair, so here goes.

My name's Joe, I live in central New York (Sandy missed us, thankfully), and I've been reading comics for way too long. I did some apa-hacking for a while, but print zines seem to have gone the way of the dinosaurs. So I lurked around here for a while, and have finally decided to actually join in the discussions.

Don't buy a whole lot of current comics, though I try to keep up and try different books now and then. The forums are a big help there, eh?
    HAIL HYDROX!

If you're so smart, why aren't you naked?

Hey guys, I'm Max and I am a comic, action figures and merchandise collector. I like Spawn and Punisher the most but I am starting to expand more and more into the Marvel universe. I have been reading comics for more than 40 years :)
    Good to be here !
    If you want to see my collection, play games and read web comics, I have a website for some time @ http://www.irishspawn.com
    Ciao !

Hello everybody, my name is Rasheed and I don't usually join forums, the only other forum I'm apart of is Mecha Talk, but I joined due to my growing interest in comics. Other than that not much else to say at the moment.

Hello everyone!
    I'm Marco and I'm italian.

This forum looks amazing.

I am Liquid?!

I discovered this forum by accident when I was googling for a review of something about ten minutes ago. It looked great, and then I saw a thread questioning whether Batgirl was interesting so immediately signed up to jump to her defence. I like comics, as you've probably guessed.

BANNED

Hello. Me am Hulk. Hulk came here because Hulk wanted to find place where people like superheroes. So, Hulk here. Hulk's favorite hobbies are smashing things, music, smashing things, video games and working out. Did Hulk mention Hulk like smashing things. If you want to talk to Hulk, feel free to.

Hey Guys,

Names Andy.
    Been into comics since I was a kid. More of a DC guy, but I grew up with Marvel.

Huge Alan Moore fan.

Finally got one of my scripts made into a comic.

Deadwood meets Buffy.
    Civil war era supernatural story.
    I'd love for you guys to check it out:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-graphic-novel

Thanks!
    Andy

Hey guys, we're new here and were recommended by a few friends! we run a comic book page so thought we would just post under the page name instead of making seven different accounts!

Nice to meet everyone! (Ian)

Hi Guys,
    Trying to get back into the comic book scene... was away from it for a while, but now the kids are old enough to start reading.

im lernin ta reed bye reedin comics im 41 an jist now lernin to reed,thanx for tha help.

Hey CBR. See ya around.
    Last edited by EricDraven; 04-25-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Greetings all

My name is Glenn (in case you didn't guess) and I've been a fan of comics since I can remember. I learnt to read with the UK comics such as the Beano and just haven't stopped.

I love comics and all things involved. I also am a big fan of cinema and TV shows.

It's been my dream for years to break into comics for years. I don't have an ounce of drawing talent in my body so I've found it hard.

In recent years a friend of mine asked to take part in a fun project called 'The Gathering'. It was an anthology series among friends and it was a blast. It turned out to be successful so we did another one and another and another and...well you get it :)

Now we're known as GrayHaven comics and we have 22 comics on sale! I've written for a bunch of them but also edited a few too. We've had some great pro support from the likes of Gail Simone and Sterling Gates but at the heart GrayHaven gives something I think is lacking in comics. It gives new people a chance and we have some amazing talent on hand.

Check out the site here :) http://www.grayhavencomics.com/

I also wrote a series of articles entitled 'My Life As An Irish Fanboy' hinting at my roots here in Northern Ireland. Anything you could think about wanting to know about me is in those articles, if you get the chance check them out I'd really appreciate it :)

That's it for now! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn M View Post
    Greetings all

My name is Glenn (in case you didn't guess) and I've been a fan of comics since I can remember. I learnt to read with the UK comics such as the Beano and just haven't stopped.

I love comics and all things involved. I also am a big fan of cinema and TV shows.

It's been my dream for years to break into comics for years. I don't have an ounce of drawing talent in my body so I've found it hard.

In recent years a friend of mine asked to take part in a fun project called 'The Gathering'. It was an anthology series among friends and it was a blast. It turned out to be successful so we did another one and another and another and...well you get it :)

Now we're known as GrayHaven comics and we have 22 comics on sale! I've written for a bunch of them but also edited a few too. We've had some great pro support from the likes of Gail Simone and Sterling Gates but at the heart GrayHaven gives something I think is lacking in comics. It gives new people a chance and we have some amazing talent on hand.

Check out the site here :) http://www.grayhavencomics.com/

I also wrote a series of articles entitled 'My Life As An Irish Fanboy' hinting at my roots here in Northern Ireland. Anything you could think about wanting to know about me is in those articles, if you get the chance check them out I'd really appreciate it :)

That's it for now! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Glenn is one of the nicest and coolest guys around. Took me forever to bend his arm to sign up so be nice. But you can make fun of his unhealthy obsession with clones and the Black Cat. Oh wait, that's me. Glenn's the one with the funny accent
    www.grayhavencomics.com

'For creators, by creators'