Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 134 of 134
  1. #121
    Senior Member pedroparkero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    I recently set-up my room for the movie...so here it is.

    All of it are either spidey titles or spidey appearance




  2. #122
    Senior Member pedroparkero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,209

    Default




    Shelf 2



  3. #123
    Senior Member pedroparkero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,209

    Default





    A look at a part of my room...

  4. #124
    Junior Member dingbat46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moncton, NB, Canada
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Wow. What a dream room. I sincerely bow down to you, sir.

  5. #125
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huree View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the "Revenge of the Green Goblin" TPB is?

    I don't remember this mini-series when it came out. Was it in current continuity at the time?
    Yes - it's the prelude to a Goblin storyline in both Amazing & Peter Parker (volume 2) #25 and also delves into Norman's history from his own perspective.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    That is a really impressive collection! Good work! Good work on resisting the urge to open those Marvel Selects too!

    Does anyone happen to have a copy of the 2003 hardcover of Spider-Man: Blue? If so, can you tell me if it is oversized (ie omnibus height) or not.
    Thank you

  7. #127
    Junior Member Drakul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Nice room! you need to add the Spiderman Comiquette to that collection!

  8. #128
    No time for white drama Ballard Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pedroparkero View Post
    snip
    Sheesh, that's amazing and I all think of is how much money you had to spend to get all of this stuff (unless it's contest booty).
    Yours is a pantheon I wish to achieve, but with multiple comic book titles.
    “For the natural born smartass, nine times out of ten
    the "smartass impulse" is acted upon before the brain
    has even engaged in first gear.”
    - Stephen King?

  9. #129
    Senior Member Chris S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pedroparkero View Post




    A look at a part of my room...
    Have you ever seen these: http://www.roommatesdecor.com/comic-...ll-decals.aspx

    I saw the poster of ASM 50 and thought of these for you. I wish they had more options, but they are cool.

    I like the room though.
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

    Come join the club!

  10. #130
    Junior Member dingbat46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moncton, NB, Canada
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    That is a really impressive collection! Good work! Good work on resisting the urge to open those Marvel Selects too!

    Does anyone happen to have a copy of the 2003 hardcover of Spider-Man: Blue? If so, can you tell me if it is oversized (ie omnibus height) or not.
    Thank you
    It is oversized.

  11. #131
    Senior Member pedroparkero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Thanks Everone


    Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    That is a really impressive collection! Good work! Good work on resisting the urge to open those Marvel Selects too!

    Does anyone happen to have a copy of the 2003 hardcover of Spider-Man: Blue? If so, can you tell me if it is oversized (ie omnibus height) or not.
    Thank you
    Thanks...some of my MS are open...will open them all if i have a display

    There is a blue that is oversize.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Nice room! you need to add the Spiderman Comiquette to that collection!
    ha...someone beat me on getting the stat here...now it cost lots of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballard Blues View Post
    Sheesh, that's amazing and I all think of is how much money you had to spend to get all of this stuff (unless it's contest booty).
    Yours is a pantheon I wish to achieve, but with multiple comic book titles.
    Thanks...imagine that is all spidey and spidey related...cant afford to get titles/brand anymore

  12. #132
    Senior Member pedroparkero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. View Post
    Have you ever seen these: http://www.roommatesdecor.com/comic-...ll-decals.aspx

    I saw the poster of ASM 50 and thought of these for you. I wish they had more options, but they are cool.

    I like the room though.
    Yeah i have been on getting those decal but the shipping my kill me...its huge

    Thanks

  13. #133
    Member z1co80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Could someone help me out with the Masterworks Volumes?

    Basically my Spidey collection is just starting but it starts from Spider-man Visionaries - John Romita and i wondered about the Masterworks and whether i would be better just picking up the first four volumes and that's it or am i better going right to volume seven and picking the rest up as they come out?

    I think i remember reading that the first four are the main ones but i can't remember where.

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z1co80 View Post
    Could someone help me out with the Masterworks Volumes?

    Basically my Spidey collection is just starting but it starts from Spider-man Visionaries - John Romita and i wondered about the Masterworks and whether i would be better just picking up the first four volumes and that's it or am i better going right to volume seven and picking the rest up as they come out?

    I think i remember reading that the first four are the main ones but i can't remember where.
    I think you might as well get them all.

    Has anyone bought The Big Time Ultimate Collection?

    If so, can you tell me if it comes with any extras such as scripts, variant covers, interviews etc.

    Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •