Page 3 of 550 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

I love you Joss. Yes homo We R. Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    Now I miss Bachalo.
    Biru-no tanima-no kurayami-ni, Supaida-man!
    Havok was right.

Quote Originally Posted by We R. Venom View Post
    Now I miss Bachalo.
    I know, right? First time I saw Rogue was around year 2001, they showed X-men: Evolution in Russia. I was a kid and she was my fave character. I loved her so much that I couldn't make myself love comic book Rogue, especially during Milligan's run. Until I saw Bachalo's Rogue... Ahhhh *sigh*
    Last edited by Naira K; 12-10-2008 at 09:02 PM.

I love you Joss. Yes homo We R. Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naira K View Post
    I know, right? First time I saw Rogue was around year 2001, they showed X-men: Evolution in Russia. I was a kid and she was my fave character. I loved her so much that I couldn't make myself love comic book Rogue, especially im Milligan's run. Until I saw Bachalo's Rogue... Ahhhh *sigh*
    lol well the man has skills. I'm sure he will be back some day. I've always loked Rogue. But my love goes back to TAS(the animated series), Sugah'.
    Biru-no tanima-no kurayami-ni, Supaida-man!
    Havok was right.

Now I miss Bachalo.
    Agree

Ok, with Rogue... what have I missed?

I stopped reading shortly after the Phalanx Covenant, and recently began again with Uncanny 500+. All I've heard is blah blah blah, she lost her powers, blah blah she's back.

Can someone fill me in? Sources would also be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by McClarenDesign View Post
    Ok, with Rogue... what have I missed?

I stopped reading shortly after the Phalanx Covenant, and recently began again with Uncanny 500+. All I've heard is blah blah blah, she lost her powers, blah blah she's back.

Can someone fill me in? Sources would also be appreciated.
    You need to get 3 fantastic TPBs to read the Rise and Fall of Rogue: Supernovas, Blinded by the Light and Messiah CompleX.

She was leading a team of X-Men, got insane and sick, fell into a coma, woke up and is right now living alone at the X-Men old australian HQ. She still has her original absorbing powers, but she lost the Ms. Marvel ones.

Default Rogue Rage

Rogue Avatars on the house!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    You need to get 3 fantastic TPBs to read the Rise and Fall of Rogue: Supernovas, Blinded by the Light and Messiah CompleX.

She was leading a team of X-Men, got insane and sick, fell into a coma, woke up and is right now living alone at the X-Men old australian HQ. She still has her original absorbing powers, but she lost the Ms. Marvel ones.
    Ok, so the next obvious question is where Gambit fits into all of this...

Rogue must return to X-Men properly, within the next 3 months. This will happen, or else.

Ok, so the next obvious question is where Gambit fits into all of this...
    Mainly Messiah complex
    There were a couple arcs before that where they had him, such as the Blood of Apocalypse, where he joined Apocalypse and left the X-men, and the love triangle story where Mystique tried to seperate the two by posing as a woman named Foxx.

Mainly Messiah complex
    There were a couple arcs before that where they had him, such as the Blood of Apocalypse, where he joined Apocalypse and left the X-men, and the love triangle story where Mystique tried to seperate the two by posing as a woman named Foxx.
    Hmm.. I've got some of the Messiah CompleX issues, but haven't checked 'em out yet. Kinda sounds like a cop-out, from a writer's perspective, but I'll have to read it to really form an opinion.

Hmm.. I've got some of the Messiah CompleX issues, but haven't checked 'em out yet. Kinda sounds like a cop-out, from a writer's perspective, but I'll have to read it to really form an opinion.
    Well, she only does appear in the last 2 parts :rolleyes:
    Try out "Love Triangle", it has lots of Rogue and Gambit and a new guy named Pulse, and manipulative Mystique as well

lol well the man has skills. I'm sure he will be back some day. I've always loked Rogue. But my love goes back to TAS(the animated series), Sugah'.
    The TAS was what got me into the X-men

Well, she only does appear in the last 2 parts :rolleyes:
    Try out "Love Triangle", it has lots of Rogue and Gambit and a new guy named Pulse, and manipulative Mystique as well
    That run was horrific.Plenty of off-character moments,little action,stupid dialogues,boring plot...Peter Milligan made a disaster during that time!
    Agree

Mike Carey made it almost so that Rogue,Iceman,Cable,Cannonball,even Omega Sentinel were always destined to be in the same team.I hate it when people claim that Rogue wasn't a good leader.If they have a problem with the fact that Anna chose to add Mystique in her squad,then they should go blame Scott for voting Mystique to join the X-Men.Rogue did what she had to do;she shouldn't trust Mystique and the best way to keep an eye on her was to have her in her team.I know a lot of folks who put the blame on Rogue's leading skills for Cable's "death".
    In fact.she lost Sunfire's powers.Those of Ms.Marvel were gone long berfore M.C. ;-)

I have to agree that Gambit and Rogue need to stay apart forever,though.Those folks have been together through thick and thin,but they are both so interesting characters when they act independently.
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.