Page 227 of 550 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8245
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Agreed! However, what was Rogue's opinion on the black outfit? lol
    From UXM#247 :"Shoot,Psylocke,you see this RAG she (Carol's persona)got me wearin'?!Woman has no taste all!"

After pete asks Rogue if that's a new costume:"It's old pete,Positively antique.Like the woman it belonged to" Alex says "I like it" Rogue replies: "Spoken like a man with no taste.Gimme a break,guys.It ain't mine.Ain't my style.SOON AS I CAN FIND A TRASH-CAN... It's GONE."
    Last edited by mikeb; 07-31-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    From UXM#247 :"Shoot,Psylocke,you see this RAG she (Carol's persona)got me wearin'?!Woman has no taste all!"

After pete asks Rogue if that's a new costume:"It's old pete,Positively antique.Like the woman it belonged to" Alex says "I like it" Rogue replies: "Spoken like a man with no taste.Gimme a break,guys.It ain't mine.Ain't my style.SOON AS I CAN FIND A TRASH-CAN... It's GONE."
    LOLZ! Ah, I already miss the old, Ms. Marvel outfit. XD
    Last edited by albone; 07-31-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    LOLZ! Ah, I already miss the old, Ms. Marvel outfit. XD
    I don't.In that full body suit,Carol is now dressing more like Rogue!:P One one part of the black outfit I miss least is the mask.Carol has a petty face.Why the mask?People know who she really is.Why the mask?Another thing that anoided me is that no 2 artists could draw the mask the same way.Also,why were sometimes her eyes were shown and sometimes her eyes were whited out?

Quote Originally Posted by iam View Post
    This is my drawing Pencil and Photoshop colored

Loved it looks fine to me keep up
    And if you complain once more
    You'lll meet an army of me

I don't.In that full body suit,Carol is now dressing more like Rogue!:P One one part of the black outfit I miss least is the mask.Carol has a petty face.Why the mask?People know who she really is.Why the mask?Another thing that anoided me is that no 2 artists could draw the mask the same way.Also,why were sometimes her eyes were shown and sometimes her eyes were whited out?
    Maybe Rogue is rubbing off on Carol? XD The mask...it's the same thing as Black Cat and Spider-man to an extent. Sometimes his eye coverings where something that could shatter and sometimes they were cloth. I personally like the ridged mask where we can see her eyes. (Did you see the picture I drew of Ms. Marvel?)

As for why a mask...I though it still offered a bit of anonymity. Sure you could look her up on the net, but not necessarily recognize her on the street going to Starbucks.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Veteran Member

Is there anywhere I can a up to date,specific definition of what exactly Rogue can do with her powers in their Mature Form?Wikipedia and Comicvine seem kind of veuge...

Looks like Rogue is finally playable in the Marvel Avengers Alliance game on Facebook.

Is there anywhere I can a up to date,specific definition of what exactly Rogue can do with her powers in their Mature Form?Wikipedia and Comicvine seem kind of veuge...
    Come on Mike, you know the answer is no. In the 3 years since she gained control, the two writers who've had her as their main focus couldn't be bothered with such petty stuff as defining her powers when it was much more interesting to force her into being a boring teacher to prove she was somehow a leader. Which is the only thing that seems to make a character important these days and imply she's then mature since heaven knows her waffling on every act sure came across as mature. We still have no clue what her limitations are on how long, how much, how many, etc though there have been hints those things exist. Let see if "Wolverine like team rebel" Rogue can get a better handle on her powers and their upper limits and varied use.

I guess the true irony here is that we had been wondering for years if Rogue was ever going to control her powers, and that when she did, she became so undefined! I have seen other boards complaining how perfect Superman is, and I think if we are to go back to basics with Anna, have her blow out her powers. It can happen. Who is she without control? Popular again? Heehee.

Veteran Member

Remender hinted the possibility of Rogue gaining or developing an power enhancement.Someone asked him about Rogue regaining the Ms.Marvel powers.He said to watch the second story arc.An power enhancement would certainly allow Rogue to act more independently.(Perhaps Rogue ends up going through the process that turned Carol into Binary.)

Remender hinted the possibility of Rogue gaining or developing an power enhancement.Someone asked him about Rogue regaining the Ms.Marvel powers.He said to watch the second story arc.An power enhancement would certainly allow Rogue to act more independently.(Perhaps Rogue ends up going through the process that turned Carol into Binary.)
    She still has Carol's half-kree physiology, right? So in theory, that could happen...
    Join the Uncanny X-Force group

Details on Rogue's new UA costume...

Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post

it looks different here for some reason than on the cover, maybe its the angle. Still not a complete fan.

Also, Wanda's in that link is still so horrible.

Not very original - the old green and white one with a belt now. I prefer green and black. I've always like the hood on Rogue but it seems awful heavy for a character who can touch now (why do i think that might not last?). Though the loss of the zipper down to there is a vast improvement (it seems Wanda got that) along with loosing the scarf.

I do notice that she no longer has any Xs because we can't make her be attached to those mutants even when that was suppose to be the point of merging these teams.
    Last edited by f4faith; 08-16-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post

I bet the only reason Rogue is back in a green hoodie is to rub in everyone's noses that at one time she was a part of Mystique's brotherhood.I bet within a year,it will be gone...