Page 221 of 549 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8229
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    i Think that this promotion of Rogue is a worked road

Since her get The Strike ops team she got the A in A-Lister

Then she get control of her powers, got a starring role in X-men Second comming , got her own Rogue centered crossover , got her own OMD relation shake up and then she tell Scott STFU to go with Logan , recentely she beats the Avengers and probabily saves Ms Marvel for Limboland
    I don't think things were as great as you make them out to be.Rogue got infected with strain 88 and then the 8 billion minds.Then she had to spend 90% of the Messiah Complex in a coma.After being "Cleaned" by baby Goo she goes on a quest to get her head back together after all the crap she's been through and at the same time is stuck with Mystique in her head.After finally getting her powers under control Rogue,Remy and Danger return to San Fran.Rogue is confronted by Scott,who chewes her out for not checking in with him at the end of the Messiah Complex before going off to get her head together.He tells her the X-Men put themselves at risk twice to resque her.(What he leaves out is the first time they left her behind to die as a prisoner of Sinister and the second time they were at Muir Island anyway to get Baby Hope anyway!) Scott wanted to "spin" his incompatance and his lack of understanding to make himself look good.Carey wasted what 2 or 3 issues making Rogue look wishy-washy before she desides to go and side with Wolverine "for the sake of the kids."Before the Avengers occupied the School,Rogue whated the School to and herself to remain neutral and not get involved in the conflict between the X-Men and the Avengers.It was only the 3 Avenger arrogant self rightous actions and attitude pushed Rogue into choosing sides and fighting them.I also believe it was the 3 avengers actions and attitude which created the parinoid attitude in Rogue she was being set up for an ambush by Carol.

As far Second Coming went,Rogue got chew out by Scott for exposing Hope to a dangerous situation even though this is what Hope wanted to do.Scott demotes her.Then in Gen Hope Rogue gets in trouble again because Hope was a disobeyant brat who wouldn't respect Rogue's athourty. So things havn't all that great for Rogue! (Notice I didn't mention the Magneto quagmire?)

Rogue is getting a Marvel push , maybe she become Headmistress or Utopia Boss.

This IS so great.
    Something tells me a Captain Marvel v Rogue throw-down is on the (distant) horizon. . .
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    Your nonsense is not the same as mine. The only time Rogue was really good under Carey was the beginning, she had moments after that, loved that she got a goodbye with Destiny, and it was great she got control of her power but his last year outside of the ok AoA was a complete low for the character. She became Fraction's Cyclops where she was over-rated, honestly emotionally stunted, and praised for it while everyone else not Carey's favorites stood around like morons. Hopefully Remender if he likes the character is going to finally tie down her power to something specific in how much, how often, and how long she can use it.
    i kinda agree with this last part though, she certainly can relate to wanda though not only with magnus but with how "vague" both their powersets are. this was probably why i liked the Ms. marvel ones and to a lesser extent the sunfire ones...

and its about time rogue gets more mainstream, marvel sidelined her for the last decade when she was their most popular heroine in the 90s!
    Rogue, Thor, Blink, M, Penance, Karma, Namora (RIP ).

Thor will smash puny humans with big hammer

-Thulk

Rogue is getting her push finally

I want a Ongoing with regular crossover with Faptain Fatvel

Rogue is recovering thank to Gage, with Gage returning the personality of Rogue, and is making it powerful, again, unlike the horrible version punching bag of Carey.

Next step, cut with Magneto, forever, and will be again the character we have always loved.

I guess Rogue also appears in X-Men Legacy, and perhaps in the book written by Bendis, would be bad she's tied only to a book, as usual.

Veteran Member

I'm hoping the next issue of Legacy,Rogue and Carol spend 80 to 90% of the issue just talking things out.I've been waiting for an issue like that for years.Talk about why what happen back in Avengers Annual#10 took place.Talk about how things had progressed since then.Rogue talking about what it was like having Carol in her head and the events of UXM#269.Carol being Binary and losing that.Loves lost and found.I want Gage to expand on what Carol meant when she said "I don't hate you. I haven't in while.In fact,I'm impressed with how far you've come.(Since UXM#171?) I know you better then any of the other X-Men."(How is it Carol knows Rogue better?)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I'm hoping the next issue of Legacy,Rogue and Carol spend 80 to 90% of the issue just talking things out.I've been waiting for an issue like that for years.Talk about why what happen back in Avengers Annual#10 took place.Talk about how things had progressed since then.Rogue talking about what it was like having Carol in her head and the events of UXM#269.Carol being Binary and losing that.Loves lost and found.I want Gage to expand on what Carol meant when she said "I don't hate you. I haven't in while.In fact,I'm impressed with how far you've come.(Since UXM#171?) I know you better then any of the other X-Men."(How is it Carol knows Rogue better?)
    This is a good idea (and long overdue).
    It could be a great platform issue to set Rogue up for her future with the Avengers.
    I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

I hope Carol open the Rogue's eyes, with respect to brainwashing, with resulted in Rogneto, as she did with the Phoenix Five.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-08-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I hope Carol open the Rogue's eyes, with respect to brainwashing, with resulted in Rogneto, as she did with the Phoenix Five.
    It would be even funnier if the Phoenix 5 ship Romy, and just rewire her brain as they've been doing with everyone else. "Having solved the hunger, water and energy crisis, there is one yet more urgent matter that we have to address. Rogue, we have decided you and Gambit are . . . our OTP."

Please note: this comment is facetious.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    So you want Carol to relate to Rogue about that whole pathetic ordeal she had to go though with Marcus way back when? (One of the low points,as far as taste goes,in the history of the MU,IMO! )

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post
    It would be even funnier if the Phoenix 5 ship Romy, and just rewire her brain as they've been doing with everyone else. "Having solved the hunger, water and energy crisis, there is one yet more urgent matter that we have to address. Rogue, we have decided you and Gambit are . . . our OTP."

Please pardon my ignorance, but what does OTP stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post

That would be hilarious. They could go through the MU deciding who should be with whom. Phoenix matchmakers supreme (Jean did push Scott and Emma together afterall) and the end fight between them is about relationships they disagree on.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Please pardon my ignorance, but what does OTP stand for?
    One True Pair. It's the 'ship with which you will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    That would be hilarious. They could go through the MU deciding who should be with whom. Phoenix matchmakers supreme (Jean did push Scott and Emma together afterall) and the end fight between them is about relationships they disagree on.
    Yesss. Epic fight between the Phoenix 5 over whether they should ship Romy, Rogneto or Rogan. The entire universe is destroyed. They spend the rest of eternity writing competing fanfic.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-09-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Romy
    Rogneto
    Rogan
    Remma
    Rognzy
    Rogueburger

All the Rogue´s pairings