Page 4 of 553 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    The TAS was what got me into the X-men
    Me,too.When I was around four years old.

Er...Jean was my favourite character,then...
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.

Rogue could come back to the x-men or end up staying in X-Men after legacy ends with issue 224 as they will drop the Legacy tag in the logo.
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

I not that great at drawing faces, I prefer doing costume designs stuff, and well, here's a costume desgin I made last night of Rogue. It's a combination of her X-Treme look, and her hood look, and my main colour scheme for this is black, dark green, and white. Ignore the ink smudges, it annoys me when that happens So, a Rogue costume drawn and designed by me, enjoy!

Am I the only one who didn't like Rogue's portrayal in the X-men movies?

I hated it, then again I hated pretty much every portrayal in those movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    That run was horrific.Plenty of off-character moments,little action,stupid dialogues,boring plot...Peter Milligan made a disaster during that time!

Mike Carey made it almost so that Rogue,Iceman,Cable,Cannonball,even Omega Sentinel were always destined to be in the same team.I hate it when people claim that Rogue wasn't a good leader.If they have a problem with the fact that Anna chose to add Mystique in her squad,then they should go blame Scott for voting Mystique to join the X-Men.Rogue did what she had to do;she shouldn't trust Mystique and the best way to keep an eye on her was to have her in her team.I know a lot of folks who put the blame on Rogue's leading skills for Cable's "death".
    I fully agree! Mystique talked Iceman into calling Scott and Emma to help Rogue so that she would be asleep during the ambush: she would know if Mystique was up to something immediately! I loved it how protective Iceman and Cannonball are about Rogue, I loved the Iceman/Cyclops fight in Messiah Complex. I miss that story...

I didn't like her in the movies too. She was a big baby.
    X-Poster of the Month: January 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

もう二度と・・・

double post
    If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning!

For my obsession: Rebel Rogue - for all the latest Rogue news and updates!

I depised movie Rogue. Other than the white streak and gloves, she's nothing like the Rogue I'm familiar with. Where's the sass, the spunk? The in-yer-face fists first, deal with it later attitude?

Her arch-nemesis in not one, but TWO of the movies was a seatbelt. Seriously lame. And I LOVE Rogue, she's my main reason for buying comics. For me to say that she sucked...it has to be pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Naira K View Post
    I fully agree! Mystique talked Iceman into calling Scott and Emma to help Rogue so that she would be asleep during the ambush: she would know if Mystique was up to something immediately! I loved it how protective Iceman and Cannonball are about Rogue, I loved the Iceman/Cyclops fight in Messiah Complex. I miss that story...
    Carey made me fall in love with that team. I really hope that Carey gets another chance at writing those three again.
    When do we get a chance to see previews for 220?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkiller View Post
    I depised movie Rogue. Other than the white streak and gloves, she's nothing like the Rogue I'm familiar with. Where's the sass, the spunk? The in-yer-face fists first, deal with it later attitude?

Her arch-nemesis in not one, but TWO of the movies was a seatbelt. Seriously lame. And I LOVE Rogue, she's my main reason for buying comics. For me to say that she sucked...it has to be pretty bad.
    I actually thought that she was progressing in X2 with the saving the cops from Pyro and taking off her glove when Magneto pissed her off, but then Singer left, and we got that complete turnaround in TLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    I actually thought that she was progressing in X2 with the saving the cops from Pyro and taking off her glove when Magneto pissed her off, but then Singer left, and we got that complete turnaround in TLS.
    Yeah, you're right. There was a glimmer, but it got lost mighty quick. The best part of all three movies was when she tried to fly the plane. That was a Rogue thing to do. However, I was mostly disappointed in all three movies. The last one most of all. I still haven't bought a copy of it yet.

Fool for Lesser Things Shaid O Gray's Avatar

It's there....but she keeps it all inside!

Nah, it sucked. I went to the movies expecting a spicy hearty meal, and was given a dry cracker instead. (No idea why I went with a food analogy, but hey, it's true)

Her arch-nemesis in not one, but TWO of the movies was a seatbelt. Seriously lame.
    Hah! That one made me laugh out loud. sad but true. Every new movie I was hoping she'd be allowed to kick some ass, but noo....she went from 'Help me! I need to be saved. *SOB*' to 'Oooo do I have a boyfriend?' to 'Ooo my boyfriend is looking at another girl *SOB*'

Seriously. WTF!

Worst thing is that in X-3 they had a perfect opportunity. I was convinced she wouldn't take the cure because her friends needed her, and that she would show up at the fight to help them. The whole script seemed to go there....Imagine her absorbing Juggernaut's power and knocking him through a building! But noo, we give that moment in the sun to Kitty who didn't even HAVE a real role in the franchise so far!!

Aghh don't even get me started....

Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    Rogue could come back to the x-men or end up staying in X-Men after legacy ends with issue 224 as they will drop the Legacy tag in the logo.
    http://www.newsarama.com/comics/1108...y-XLegacy.html

Rogue is coming back to the X-men. It's sorta a fact.
    Carey blatantly says it.

well she could thats true or Carrey will continue to use her in X-Men Legacy with 225 when the Legacy story ends
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky