Page 263 of 550 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8240
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Think about it, Rogue was raised to hate the Avengers , she gets over that she even help them many times.

but where were the Avengers when Genosha babys were burning? Decimation? Mesiax Complex? Norwhere to be found or to busy figthing themselves.
    Raised to hate the Avengers? I don't think so."Barrowing" their abilites during Avengers Annual #10 was simplely a means to an end,namely,to break the Brotherhood out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Think about it, Rogue was raised to hate the Avengers , she gets over that she even help them many times.

but where were the Avengers when Genosha babys were burning? Decimation? Mesiax Complex? Norwhere to be found or to busy figthing themselves.
    That's a little naive, isn't it? It's not like the Avengers were sitting in the mansion, watching Decimation on the big screen, twirling their mustaches. Why don't you blame the Fantastic Four or the Defenders while you're at it? You could argue where the X-men were Disassembled, but really it comes down to plot convenience. Gotham City had been devastated by an earthquake and Batman spent the next six months in that environment. What prevented the Justice League from fixing things in 15 minutes? Plot convenience.

My point is that Rogue has a seat at the table and she'd be better served working with her new teammates than against them. I mean, if she doesn't want to be there, no one is making her, and it *seems* like the Avengers are happy to have her, hell, maybe even need her. She can do a lot of good, not to mention, from a story POV, have some interesting adventures.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    That's a little naive, isn't it? It's not like the Avengers were sitting in the mansion, watching Decimation on the big screen, twirling their mustaches. Why don't you blame the Fantastic Four or the Defenders while you're at it? You could argue where the X-men were Disassembled, but really it comes down to plot convenience. Gotham City had been devastated by an earthquake and Batman spent the next six months in that environment. What prevented the Justice League from fixing things in 15 minutes? Plot convenience.

My point is that Rogue has a seat at the table and she'd be better served working with her new teammates than against them. I mean, if she doesn't want to be there, no one is making her, and it *seems* like the Avengers are happy to have her, hell, maybe even need her. She can do a lot of good, not to mention, from a story POV, have some interesting adventures.
    The Fantastic Four are the first in the speed dial of the X-men , you Know future Franklin and Rachel , Both sons mutants

I really hope Uncanny Avengers fix this and we can see the Avengers defending Mutankind as much Mankind
    All Grunge X-men by Bendis and Bachalo pls :c

for some reason i loved the idea.
    All Grunge X-men by Bendis and Bachalo pls :c

NEW X-MEN MOVIE: Days of Future Past discussion. -Rogue Edition-

Ok, ok. Looks like Paquin is Rogue again in this new film...man I hope she acts more like a WOMAN this time around instead of a scared girl. Rogue has pretty much been bumping omega status in the comics (oh but for that touch requirement..) lately and is far far FAR from being a scared little girl.

Please get her RIGHT this time Singer, I know you can do it!
    I've got a gut feeling in my stomach...

About the movie, I just think because Singer is back, he'll probably continue on with the Rogue/Bobby/Kitty triangle.

I've put up a Mike Choi Rogue piece in the romy thread.
    Last edited by Gemmy; 02-15-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Here are some pretty pics I saw at Deviantart.

Enjoy!

Looking at the pics above, I sooooo miss the bomber jacket. Rogue should at least wear it when she is in street clothes. Seriously it is so her!!

that last one is pretty awesome! And I agree, Jim's Rogue was the best!

So this is cool. Its Rogue speed art by Mark Brooks posted on You Tube.

That is amazing. It makes me wish I was artistically talented.

I know right. Doesn't he get the look of her just right as well as the shine on her uniform. Beautiful!

Bomber jacket for the win!
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

She always looked great in the Jim lee outfit, such a unique look.