Page 262 of 550 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 8244

Thumbs up

The fact that her powers are touch based make her not Omega.
    Jen note that based on their being able to touch, not be excluded from the omega, in fact she is more powerful than omega verios already confirmed, elixir's powers are based on the sense of touch, and is omega, and elixir not as powerful as Rogue, Hope is not mightier than the southern, Rogue is much more complete, and his powers have more uses than Hope.

What makes omega is the potential for development, and Rogue have unlimited development potential, for now we know that it has among its capabilities.

1) psychic capacity, at some level, even better than xavier, to get information, could probe the mind better than Xavier legion, and Rachel could get information in astral form, they got Xavier or Emma, Rogue if.

2) Being an army in one woman, multiple absorbing powers.

3) On occasions maximizes the power absorbed, using it better than the original owners.

4) Make damage to be nearly invincible, and win, as Thor, Hulk and Genis Vell, do not see many omegas confirmed defeating these three characters.

5) Being able to steal a power permanenetemente September, can now control whether power or steals memories, in fact that to AOX, he decided to steal the personalities rather than the powers.

6) Rekindling absobidos powers in the past, as in xtreme, is within its capabilities, it showed that even after many years before xtreme, one day have to learn to do it again.

5) She has abosorbido untouched, Claremont demonstrated, in the saga of the Neo, it was said that this was unod and natural progress of his powers.

All this screams omega level, plus Mike Carey, Christos Gage incuse Tom Brevoort consider that level, with that I think it is almost confirmed.

3.2) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Ms Marvel.

Human Torch.

Wolverine.

3.3) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Storm.

Rom's feelings

Hybrid.

3.4) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Rachel + Kurt + Logan + Colossus + Kitty.

Dazzler

Psylocke.

3.5) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Vanguard.

Phoenix/Jean Grey.

Salvo ( Neo Team ).

3.6a) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Cap America + Thor + Hulk + Spiderman + Phoenix/Jean + Scarlet Witch.

3.6b) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Cap America + Thor + Hulk + Spiderman + Phoenix/Jean + Scarlet Witch.

3.7) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Genis Vell, This character is level Sentry or more, and Rogue absorbed him.

Hecatomb, that had absorbed eight billion lives

Last edited by Sylarmax; 02-12-2013 at 10:46 PM.

I hope Rogue get Thors Powers !!!

Rogue goddess of Thunder Lol
    All Grunge X-men by Bendis and Bachalo pls :c

Not that, but Rogue already have experience with Thor's powers LOL, but some advance in their current state. Remender said he planned great things for her, that we were outstanding. And Wood said Rogue for some reason, she will have flight and super strength, without revealing too much, how or if it is permanent.

So either someone steals permanent powers again, or the most logical to me, begins to learn to rekindle powers absorbed in the past, the latter would be the most logical.

We'll see, but until I see Wood in April, does not excite me anything, its ultimate Rogue sucks ( also Iceman and Wolverine jr... ), for Wood is only Kitty Ultimate, and interviews gives me no good spine, has many A-list girls, and seems to focus on a z-list? as Jubilee, please.

I hope I'm wrong about Wodd, but she is completely different from their Ultimate Rogue, is an achievement.

I really hope Rogue makes the Avengers feels really uncorfotable ,and i imagine a press conference like when Wanda and Prieto Join
    Do you Imagine , Rogue STFO to the Avengers in national television , and global media

Reporter: Miss Rogue , Do you like to be a Avenger?
    Rogue: ill rather prefer be a Champion or something more productive , i mean if ah join this team if because the avengers hasnt done nothing to help mutankind , but as X-men we have saved the world ass , ass many or even more times than them .

LOL

That would be magical.

Aww, they should've let Rogue keep those Captain Marvel powers. They were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I really hope Rogue makes the Avengers feels really uncorfotable ,and i imagine a press conference like when Wanda and Prieto Join
    Do you Imagine , Rogue STFO to the Avengers in national television , and global media

Reporter: Miss Rogue , Do you like to be a Avenger?
    Rogue: ill rather prefer be a Champion or something more productive , i mean if ah join this team if because the avengers hasnt done nothing to help mutankind , but as X-men we have saved the world ass , ass many or even more times than them .
    No offense, but lame. Why would she waste her time with a team that she didn't want to be on and/or a team that didn't want her? (Though there was a time where the X-men DIDN'T want her on the team) Burying the team you're on just makes you look dumb. I mean, how do you square calling a team a bunch of deadbeats, and then say, yeah I'm one of them?

NOW, what if our little Anna joined the Avengers and helped unite the X-men and Avengers? Kind of like JJ Abrams with Trek and Wars, amiright??!!! :D
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    No offense, but lame. Why would she waste her time with a team that she didn't want to be on and/or a team that didn't want her? (Though there was a time where the X-men DIDN'T want her on the team) Burying the team you're on just makes you look dumb. I mean, how do you square calling a team a bunch of deadbeats, and then say, yeah I'm one of them?

NOW, what if our little Anna joined the Avengers and helped unite the X-men and Avengers? Kind of like JJ Abrams with Trek and Wars, amiright??!!! :D
    Think about it, Rogue was raised to hate the Avengers , she gets over that she even help them many times.

but where were the Avengers when Genosha babys were burning? Decimation? Mesiax Complex? Norwhere to be found or to busy figthing themselves.