Page 261 of 550 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8245

I feel like I'm probably going to buy it even if I don't enjoy the premise or the writing. If only to support Marvel's interest in Rogue/them doing more ventures like this in the future.

Hopefully it turns out good.

I Know that if Marvel really wanted a Rogue solo could sell even more than one of those Wolvy titles.
    All Grunge X-men by Bendis and Bachalo pls :c

Oh I am totally gonna get it!

How fun would it be if we got a Rogue Origins movie out of this? It's nice to know that the Marvel and Disney marketing teams are thinking outside the box to attract female fans.

I'd love a Rogue origin movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Looks like a poor teen romance which I think is the point. If so, I'll never read it (and I am a girl) but I'm glad to see Marvel/Disney trying new ideas.

Looks like Rogue will play a role in the Uncanny Avengers Age of Ultron tie in.

Uncanny Avengers #8AU
    "The Uncanny Avengers must band together and make their way throughout this new dystopian world. But when The Apocalypse Twins and Kang are involved, will they make it out of the Age of Ultron in one piece? And when Havok and Rogue set off to save the Morlocks, what secret will Rogue unearth about the Twin's hidden past?"

Thanks jen, interesting, but I ask you and all who believe happened with Rogue's powers in the hands of Remender and Wood, Gage gave a good start, and had big plans, I wanted to give you a preview, and show more things now that his powers are developing, and wanted in a few years that revived powers of the past, but not hard enough in the book, which is written hopefully now take into account this.

But who do you develop these writers, Remeder, definitely give an advance, because she loves Rogue, Wood, for now I have reservations, their ultimate Rogue, is disgusting and despicable, as a character and as a warrior, I hope our Rogue 616 is completely different .

I love that Remender returned his insolence and sassy attitude.

But hopefully, develop more powers, Rogue is omega, and must also be something beyond control, and thanks to Claremont know that if there is, in Claremont, Rogue can know that:

1) Revive absorbed powers in the past, this should be your maximum potential.

2) Absorb distance by lightning coming out of his body, that she did to Colossus, had no control, but showed that this ability claremont is asleep in it.

3) Use the poders better and stronger than the original users, Claremont hinted, and Gage aboard this.

The only thing that really has addressed real progress is Gage, Carey lost time, had to Rogue for years and only played with control, gave no real progress, well all he did, is to show that it can leave a depowered an opponent without taking their memories, or you want to take only memories, and powers, or both leaving the opponent in a coma, but it enters the control.

Now let's see what do Remender and Wood, I would like to ravivara powers as Xtrme, and something new would be very funny, as absorbing distance by a beam of energy, as shown previously Claremont, or something not shown before, and create force fields with energy, or power surges, Rogue is among the few mutants that has unlimited potential.

1) Rogue absorb multiple powers.

Sylarmax, you have some good points and post great pics! I personally don't think we can go back to Rogue's MM powers. However, I think it was very wrong to remove them. Rogue to me was always someone who had this redemption element to her character. What she did to Carol changed her and that was essential to what makes her Rogue. The MM powers/imprint were like her scars plus this was how we came to know her. So when editorial removed the MM powers they basically shit on her character and completely misunderstood who she was.

I think CC in X-Treme was going to make it that she could call up powers at will due to the residual effects imprinting on her DNA or something like that. I dunno how I feel about this. Sure in the "who beats who" stuff its fun to pull this card but it makes for an uninteresting hero. Also, I hated where she permanently absorbed Sunfire's powers. The fact that her powers are touch based make her not Omega. It slows down a potentially over-powered character. With her control it cool that she can now pick and choose what she wants to take (memories, powers, life force). She can be used in so many situations. Interrogations are a breeze when Rogue is around.

Currently, I like what we have seen of Rogue in Uncanny Avengers. Remender has done right by her so far, so no gripes from me on her characterization. I only grip about her lack of cover-girl appearances! I hate Ultimate Rogue so hopefully Brian Wood will purify his chi and start fresh with 616 Rogue. Believe me, he will hear it if he tries to make the our Rogue anything like Ultimate!

2) Rogue with psychic ability.

Absorbs thoughts rachel, Rachel without solid body, and could not do or Xavier or Emma.

Touch all the powers of Legion, and extracts that want exactly, could also advance probing all personalities, leaving surprised even Xavier.

Sylarmax, you have some good points and post great pics! I personally don't think we can go back to Rogue's MM powers. However, I think it was very wrong to remove them. Rogue to me was always someone who had this redemption element to her character. What she did to Carol changed her and that was essential to what makes her Rogue. The MM powers/imprint were like her scars plus this was how we came to know her. So when editorial removed the MM powers they basically shit on her character and completely misunderstood who she was.

I think CC in X-Treme was going to make it that she could call up powers at will due to the residual effects imprinting on her DNA or something like that. I dunno how I feel about this. Sure in the "who beats who" stuff its fun to pull this card but it makes for an uninteresting hero. Also, I hated where she permanently absorbed Sunfire's powers. The fact that her powers are touch based make her not Omega. It slows down a potentially over-powered character. With her control it cool that she can now pick and choose what she wants to take (memories, powers, life force). She can be used in so many situations. Interrogations are a breeze when Rogue is around.

Currently, I like what we have seen of Rogue in Uncanny Avengers. Remender has done right by her so far, so no gripes from me on her characterization. I only grip about her lack of cover-girl appearances! I hate Ultimate Rogue so hopefully Brian Wood will purify his chi and start fresh with 616 Rogue. Believe me, he will hear it if he tries to make the our Rogue anything like Ultimate!
    If jen, good point, I do not think the powers to steal Carol again, but remember, there are countless characters in the MU, with such powers, Rogue just have to steal it from anyone, with the right story, or is there another less extreme solution, to revive the powers of old, as in xtreme, so would have their old powers, without stealing permanenetemente.

So I'm doing the compilation of what rogue can do.

1) absorb multiple powers, an army in a woman.

2) has psychic abilities in his powers.

3) can hurt and incapacitate his touch.

And the potential powers, which should address again.

1) powers Rekindle old, as in Xtreme, would be the way to have a rogue, old school, without someone steal those powers again.

2) Launch a enrgia ray absorbing and incapacitates the opponent, it did not control, but she did, is a potential capacity.

And also the potential possibilities that have not addressed

I do not mind the current state of Rogue, I think it's more powerful than ever, but many would be upset, that constantly absorbing, all team members, the solution is to give a set of backup power, or revive a limited number of powers per fight.

3.1) Rogue does damage and incapacitates out his opponents.

Thor.

The Thing.

Juggernaut.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 02-12-2013 at 11:40 AM.

id loved the bromance of Emma and Rogue u_u
    All Grunge X-men by Bendis and Bachalo pls :c

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post

Total long-distance high-five! Co-sign on this. I hate that they jacked her up, but hopefully we can dream they'll do right by her going forward.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER