Page 240 of 549 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8229
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I dont want Rogue to hook up with Thor he is even older than Mags and cant speak porpely...

I want Rogue single starting to date all the heroes of Marvel universe , in a series Rogue vs Marvel Universe Man's
    Wiabout some women too?

Haha!

Nice pics, big hair rogue and cowboy hat rogue. Good times...

What with the launch of the actual flagship X-title in UXM, 'Rogue' looks to be banished to Avengers territory for quite some time with no X-connections. Carey's agenda really destroyed this character.
    Last edited by Gemmy; 11-09-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Veteran Member

It sucks,after 30 years there is no place for Rogue in the X-Men Universe.I don't blame Carey.I blame Joe Quesada.He started Rogue's devaluation from the X-men by exiling her from UnCanny in 2001,never to return...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    What with the launch of the actual flagship X-title in UXM, 'Rogue' looks to be banished to Avengers territory for quite some time with no X-connections. Carey really destroyed this character.
    If this is so,why not move the Rogue appreciation thread to the Avengers threads?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    If this is so,why not move the Rogue appreciation thread to the Avengers threads?
    I think you may be the third person who has asked this. Maybe they will move it over soon enough.

What with the launch of the actual flagship X-title in UXM, 'Rogue' looks to be banished to Avengers territory for quite some time with no X-connections. Carey's agenda really destroyed this character.
    I think you may be the third person who has asked this. Maybe they will move it over soon enough.
    I wasn't aware it was Careys choice in placing her in the Uncanny Avengers. Her appreciation thread won't be moved as Rogue is an X-Character, therefore she has one appreciation thread in the X-boards. Uncanny Avengers is a hybrid book of X-Men and Avengers.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    I wasn't aware it was Careys choice in placing her in the Uncanny Avengers. Her appreciation thread won't be moved as Rogue is an X-Character, therefore she has one appreciation thread in the X-boards. Uncanny Avengers is a hybrid book of X-Men and Avengers.
    Rogue may be an X-Men character,but she no longer appears in ANY X-Men books.UnCanny Avengers is an Avengers Book.Why have her thread here if she doesn't appear in any X-Men books?

Rogue may be an X-Men character,but she no longer appears in ANY X-Men books.UnCanny Avengers is an Avengers Book.Why have her thread here if she doesn't appear in any X-Men books?
    Didn't I hear that she'd be showing up in Gambits solo series at some point? It may not be a flagship title, but it's still an X-title.

i want a Shugah Teaser - Claremont- Bachalo

Rogue solo <3

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    I wasn't aware it was Careys choice in placing her in the Uncanny Avengers.

I didn't say that it was (for the record, I doubt Carey thought his stuff would end up with her being ousted to the Avengers). I basically said his ideas for her destroyed the character for most of her fans and from there she's been put onto an Avengers title (UA).

well, have to say, I do agree with you.
    Last edited by Gemmy; 11-09-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by chester99 View Post
    Didn't I hear that she'd be showing up in Gambits solo series at some point? It may not be a flagship title, but it's still an X-title.
    You heard the news that the third issue of U/A has been delayed until January?At this rate,we may see Rogue appear in Gambit's solo before U/A... : (

Also,as far as being in Gambit's solo,its only a guest appearence...(Better than nothing,I guess!)
    Last edited by mikeb; 11-09-2012 at 01:15 PM.

You heard the news that the third issue of U/A has been delayed until January?At this rate,we may see Rogue appear in Gambit's solo before U/A... : (
    Actually, I hadn't heard that! Jeez, you'd think that when launching a new title, they might want to get a bit ahead of themselves. It's not like we haven't been here (many times) before, after all.
    Last edited by chester99; 11-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Rogue may be an X-Men character,but she no longer appears in ANY X-Men books. Uncanny Avengers is an Avengers Book.Why have her thread here if she doesn't appear in any X-Men books?
    It's a hybrid book of X-Men and Avengers. That is also why Uncanny Avenger threads are allowed on the X-Boards. It's a good enough reason.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!