Page 239 of 550 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8239

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I hope Mags get redeem after the UA arc so he is obligated to join the Dark X-men or Wolvie School.

Rogneto must live.
    Remender wrote an amazing scene featuring their AOA couple in uncanny X-Force. I'd like him to write something about them in 616 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
    Remender wrote an amazing scene featuring their AOA couple in uncanny X-Force. I'd like him to write something about them in 616 as well.
    Until Marvel is willing to be even half honest about the issues between the two characters that would have to be at least touched on prior to them having a relationship of any kind (and I include the crap AoA glorification of him basically raising his wife and having complete control over her) then I never want to see the concept raised again except as Rogue wondering how she could be so dependant, immature, and blind.

Rogneto is the worst thing happened to Rogue ( and their fans ) in her life, and was idea of Mike Carey X_X, fortunately Gage finished it the Rogneto, and it should stay off, I do not think that Remender is so idiot to continue with something they hate the true Rogue fans, and sales slumped in legacy for this.

maybe Rogneto didnt work because we never had a writer who writen them porperly?

maybe Rogneto didnt work because we never had a writer who writen them porperly?
    Actually I agree with this. I think it would be very hard to do without completely taking all the edgy glory out of Magneto but the issue I've always had with the idea is that its been done so poorly.

Without having Rogue really stand up to Magneto and call him out on his shit (including the crap he's pulled on her specifically) and him being willing to actually appologize and acknowledge his own bigotry and controling in a way that one could believe he'd never dump on her for the cause or his own ego again, then I might at least see them dating. Then they'd have to deal with the issue of it being hard to see them actually liking doing any of the same things (and I'm not talking about dinner) but at least that might be interesting in how totally funny would be. I never can see them lasting but I could have seen Rogue exploring dating with him IF and that a big IF, Magneto manned up on how he used her and was really sorry for his actions and he's not. And if Rogue quit acting like a girl with crush who never questions anything in any meaningful way and sticks to her standards (ie about killing etc.)

So basically they'd have to change mags entire personality? Or change rogue's personality and her moral/philsophical standards? :p

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So basically they'd have to change mags entire personality? Or change rogue's personality and her moral/philsophical standards? :p
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Sounds about right to me.

But anyway, they already tried altering Mags personality with his clone, Joseph. That didn't work, so this time they altered Rogue. I'm pretty sure we'll soon discover that she's a robot and the real Rogue has been in cryogenic stasis all this time.

double post, sorry.

Retired

Rogue fans, I come bearing gifts. A watercolour by the amazing David Yardin.

PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Maybe bush tucker is delicious if a chef could cook it properly. I don't want to try, though.

They died, hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Rogue fans, I come bearing gifts. A watercolour by the amazing David Yardin.
    That is lovely! Ah Rogue I miss you. I love love love the long curly hair to Jesus with skunk stripe down her whole head and headband look for Rogue. It was distinctive and wild not the plain jane bangs any dip can dye into their hair.

Found this picture on DeviantArt but didn't know how to post it on the forum:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...t=288#/d5k129h

The good old days!!!!

I dont want Rogue to hook up with Thor he is even older than Mags and cant speak porpely...

I want Rogue single starting to date all the heroes of Marvel universe , in a series Rogue vs Marvel Universe Man's

Veteran Member

Last month was the 30th anniversary of Carol becoming Binary.I was thinking,what if the 'Skull experiments on Rogue causing her untapped potential to come out?Remender said look for Rogue to possibly gain enhancement in the second arc...possibly a delayed reaction to what may happen to her on Skull Island...