Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Do you have a sketch of Seicross?
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Yes. However, Seicross is the last of the principal cast that will be revealed so I won't be posting him here. If you want I can PM you a roughie/doodle. :)
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Yes. However, Seicross is the last of the principal cast that will be revealed so I won't be posting him here. If you want I can PM you a roughie/doodle.
    Absolutly, Seicross is rapidly becoming a favorate character of mine, his name alone is badass. Seicross, Sei-cross, S-E-I-C-R-O-S-S, yep no matter how i say it, it's awesome:D.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Not Left-Handed Lord of Nonsensical Crap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Far From Realmer View Post
    Absolutly, Seicross is rapidly becoming a favorate character of mine, his name alone is badass. Seicross, Sei-cross, S-E-I-C-R-O-S-S, yep no matter how i say it, it's awesome:D.
    Fanboy.

Seriously, though, Seicross only had a brief appearance in Mugen, and I dimly remember what he was like (aside from being a completel bastard that is). The characters I'm most looking forward to are Sayaka and "CS Freak" Kanraku.
    "You see, I have been called whore-son on so many occasions by, well, everyone, that I am inclined to believe this. And the fact of the matter is, you look you have too big a stick up your ass to ever be with a lady o' the night, so you can't, in fact, be my good ol' papa."

The Emperor sighed, "I'll give you a ship."

"Wha'?"

"One that flies. Like the one I came in."

"Paint it black and you got yourself a deal."

Won the internet.

Japan's #1 Psycho Girl JDogindy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Nonsensical Crap View Post
    Fanboy.

Seriously, though, Seicross only had a brief appearance in Mugen, and I dimly remember what he was like (aside from being a completel bastard that is). The characters I'm most looking forward to are Sayaka and "CS Freak" Kanraku.
    Yeah. I wouldn't like the character just for the name.

On another topic, Mech, when can you PM me that storyline?
    All-time favorite comment:
    Power of music? Wanna know why the original Presence bailed out of the DCU? These two are the reason:
    -Koyomi Mizuhara
    -Mimi Tachikawa
    SInging Karaoke. :D

Quote Originally Posted by J Dog View Post
    Yeah. I wouldn't like the character just for the name.

On another topic, Mech, when can you PM me that storyline?
    Yup, will do. Now on the next page of Zero. Should be ready to go online in a bit.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Yup, will do. Now on the next page of Zero. Should be ready to go online in a bit.
    Can't wait to see that. Really, I can't.
    Power of music? Wanna know why the original Presence bailed out of the DCU? These two are the reason:
    -Koyomi Mizuhara
    -Mimi Tachikawa

Fanboy
    Damn right, if i wan't so lazy i would start a NODES fanclub. T51R really knows how to sell his creation, i went from near hating NODES when i first learned of them, to now loving the whole damn City of Dreams:D. But Seicross(cool name and all) i am really looking forward too.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 06-15-2007 at 12:19 PM.

JDOG, please check your PM's.

JDOG, please check your PM's.
    I did. I actually enjoy the setup, and I'll PM you a full response about it.
    -Koyomi Mizuhara
    -Mimi Tachikawa

Promo Wallpaper and FANSERVICE coming soon. :D

Promo Wallpaper and FANSERVICE coming soon
    Yay, MOAR NODES.

Wallpaper for 800 x 600.

Niku and Sayaka, in the kind of gear you'll normally see them in. :p Their armour's a lot harder to draw than their everyday clothes I'll have to admit.

Not Left-Handed Lord of Nonsensical Crap's Avatar

Wallpaper for 800 x 600.

Niku and Sayaka, in the kind of gear you'll normally see them in. :p Their armour's a lot harder to draw than their everyday clothes I'll have to admit.
    W00000000000000T!:D

Damn, T51R, you really should have been drawing more fanservice for Mugen Tournament.

(volunteers self to help Niku up):D
    "You see, I have been called whore-son on so many occasions by, well, everyone, that I am inclined to believe this. And the fact of the matter is, you look you have too big a stick up your ass to ever be with a lady o' the night, so you can't, in fact, be my good ol' papa."

The Emperor sighed, "I'll give you a ship."

"Wha'?"

"One that flies. Like the one I came in."

"Paint it black and you got yourself a deal."

Won the internet.

W00000000000000T!

Damn, T51R, you really should have been drawing more fanservice for Mugen Tournament.
    I'll say, they can interface with my universe any time they want:D.