Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Numb3rs (spelling taken from Zap2it.com,) won it's timeslot again http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ck-friday.html with the same amount of viewers as Medium or Ghost Whisperer. I've also read somewhere that Cold Case is also preparing for the end.

She also appeared on Angel shortly before the axe fell; could the young lady in question be a showkiller?
    The same # of people watch the ghost shows as the math science shows...there's a commentary there somewhere...though Jennifer Love Hewitts boobs throw it off...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Looks like Trauma has dodged a bullet: http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/nb...oubled-trauma/

Things are looking bleak for Three Rivers, and worse for Raising The Bar. http://tvtattle.com/

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Yeah I saw on TV Guide.com that both Three Rivers and Raising The Bar were gone.

The last three episodes of Raising The Bar are reportedly going to be shown in March.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Elder Member

I seem to recall Raising the Bar running saturation adds during it's first season touting that it was "THE HIGHEST RATED NEW SHOW ON CABLE!!" WHat happened?

They should have learned from Felicity's lesson and never let Mark-Paul Gosselaar cut his hair.

In the Evil Force of Evil Chiasm's Avatar

It appears Heroes may be done after all.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._end_ugly.html

A well-placed Heroes source tells me of Sendhil's casting: "Everyone is expecting this to be the last season. The cast, the crew, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasm View Post
    It appears Heroes may be done after all.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._end_ugly.html
    Good, couldn't happen to a more deserving show. It should've died after that awful Season 2.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

20% Cooler Than You Richard Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Good, couldn't happen to a more deserving show. It should've died after that awful Season 2.
    Absolutely agree. My wife and I struggled through last season, and after Tivo'ing the first two episodes of this year and not making any attempt to watch them before the third episode, we called it quits; we haven't regretted that decision for a moment.

On the plus side, dropping Heroes gave me an opportunity to get her watching Supernatural, which seems to keep getting better as it ages. She gets creeped out by some of the scary stuff and I have to explain a lot of the backstory to her, but she is genuinely interested in it, which is pretty cool. It's been my favorite show since they took Angel off the air and now I have someone to talk about it with.
    "I don't hate everybody. I think I'm better than everybody. It's completely different."

Currently Hunting:
    Marvel Two-in-One #1, and Werewolf by Night #32 (at a reasonable price)

Eastwick's final episodes will be bumped in a last ditch effort to save Ugly Betty http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/ab...eastwick-spot/

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Eastwick's final episodes will be bumped in a last ditch effort to save Ugly Betty http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/ab...eastwick-spot/
    It's not going to work thought.

Ugly Betty is going to end at the end of this season I believe.

It never recovered from the Season 2 crapfest.
    I'm on Twitter

I watched one episode of Ugly Betty, and I've seen better acting in high school plays. It truly deserves to be canceled.
    Everything burns...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It's not going to work thought.

Ugly Betty is going to end at the end of this season I believe.

It never recovered from the Season 2 crapfest.
    It's truly been a great season (*best since season 1), and I hope the show finds it's audience on Wed nights.

it deserves renewal just based on how strong it rebounded from the awful last season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    I watched one episode of Ugly Betty, and I've seen better acting in high school plays. It truly deserves to be canceled.
    you watched ONE episode and declared that "it truly desrves to be canceled" ?

judgemental much?

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    judgemental much?
    I've never claimed I wasn't.
    Everything burns...

We watched Ugly Betty all the first season, most of the second, some of the third and little to none of the fourth. Moving it to Friday was a sure sign that it lost support with the network. Too bad.

I bet it ends with Betty and Daniel together.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"