Page 115 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2475

Looks like "The Killing" gets a reprieve

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...miere-20121201
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Looks like "The Killing" gets a reprieve

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...miere-20121201
    yeah i read that a few weeks ago that netflix was trying to save it. i hope the show learned from its mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I was always surprised this went away, it seems like something that was successful(even though I was not a fan of it).
    I think its because something like 80% of the people they do the extreme makeovers for lose their houses due to being stuck with higher taxes due to the rise in value of their houses. Goggle it, I remember reading an article on it a couple years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
    I think its because something like 80% of the people they do the extreme makeovers for lose their houses due to being stuck with higher taxes due to the rise in value of their houses. Goggle it, I remember reading an article on it a couple years back.
    I did read of a couple like that...and yeah, kind of a crappy after effect

as most of you know, G4 is going away at the end of this year

but tonight on Kevin Pereiras weekly podcast, he is having Candice Bailey and Sara Underwood on for an hour or more of uncensored funtime

but tonight on Kevin Pereiras weekly podcast, he is having Candice Bailey and Sara Underwood on for an hour or more of uncensored funtime
    G4 as a whole is going under now? I didn't know that. Man, where am I going to get my fix of COPS re-runs?
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Yeah, it's becoming the GQ network. "X-Play" and "Attack Of The Show" end on the 21st, I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    Yeah, it's becoming the GQ network. "X-Play" and "Attack Of The Show" end on the 21st, I think it is.
    Yes I believe so...and everyone there will be out of a job

I think Sessler left when he did because he probably found out or figured out what was happening and decided to bounce

Same with Kevin Pereira. Though the story I heard with Sessler was that he was not keen on changes being made to "X-Play". Though from what I've seen, very little changed other than the set and the addition of the "Super Mario Bros." challenge. It's also why they had guest hosts on AOTS and continued to have them, just before it was announced that both shows were canceled and the network was changing. It's unclear what all the new channel will be, other than it won't be focused on gadgets and nerd stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    Same with Kevin Pereira. Though the story I heard with Sessler was that he was not keen on changes being made to "X-Play". Though from what I've seen, very little changed other than the set and the addition of the "Super Mario Bros." challenge. It's also why they had guest hosts on AOTS and continued to have them, just before it was announced that both shows were canceled and the network was changing. It's unclear what all the new channel will be, other than it won't be focused on gadgets and nerd stuff.
    and considering that Sessler started Feedback and was also editor in chief of the website, for him to leave off the rip like that definitely was a red flag...he's working at Revision3 now, and Perreira is doing his podcast and the SuperCreative stuff

Comcast is planning on turning it into a "lifestyle" channel geared towards men with GQ as the backer

I figured there would be a pruning when Comcast took over the NBC/Universal stations - basically every channel has to show some sort of appeal or profitability or get gutted
    Last edited by Vibranium; 12-03-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Can i get a link to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Can i get a link to this?
    it's on tonight, its the Deathsquad podcast

here's the link to the main site

http://deathsquad.tv/category/kevin-pereira-pointless/

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

Wow. Listening to this gives you a whole new understanding on why Attack of the Show has been so bad that last year or so. It's like the network suits set out to take all the spontanious fun out of the live show which pretty much defeats the whole reason for the show being live to begin with. From them trying to create drama between Sara and Candice to Candice being basically shoved over to the corner in favor of whatever guest host is there it reallys just shows the people in charge just did not care about the show at all.

its been fun with the guest hosts...John Barrowman guest hosted for about two weeks and was awesome...they did a Thanksgiving show with a big table and Barrowmans Scottish parents

Eric Andre got naked, and someone humped a tree on Wednesday...no drama between Sara and Candice though, but everyone is acting like all bets are off, which is fun

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

Barrowman was definetly the best guest host they had period because you could just tell he was having fun doing it while some of the others were not. Most of the others were just so bad it was painful to watch. I do agree that it seems like the last few weeks they have just said fuck it and are just having fun now which is probably why the shows have been so fun to watch as a viewer. Like I said the biggest thing I hated was they just scripted all the spontinaity out of the show and you could just see they were reading straight off the telepromter with no deviasion most nights for a long time there.

TJ Miller was the one who took his pants off and humped the Christmas tree which was funny as hell to see on live TV.