Page 92 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2475

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    I really like Castle, but this season was incredibly weak.
    Yep. The lowest point was the episode with the CIA and the world saving, imo. But the last episodes were at least decent, so there is hope.
    Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You’re under arrest, so get on the floor.

Master Yoda on clubbing: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a hot chick and her fat friend."

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

The official cancellations have come from ABC for The River, Pan Am, GCB and Missing.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The official cancellations have come from ABC for The River, Pan Am, GCB and Missing.
    I liked GCB...ah well
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Nnnooooooo!!!
    Ya know, i'd say/feel the same way...if it was cancelled after the first season. The first season was pretty much perfect. But this season, its like Kelly wanted a Boston Legal clone or something. Watching it this season became a chore for me, whereas last season it was fun and I looked forward to every episode.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Isn't NBC in last place among the networks by a large margin?
    NBC's downfall could be traced to the Jay Leno experiment . That crippled the network pretty big . It also pissed off producers like John Wells who watched as NBC shelved his Southland (he took it to TNT instead) . In all they have themselves to blame and its gonna take some dynamic programming choices to turn things around.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

NBC is in last place most nights, except during football season

Just curious what network is in 1st place?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Harry's Law
    They cancelled Boston Legal again? Nooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Just curious what network is in 1st place?
    usually CBS most nights of the week, except for nights American Idol and Dancing With the Stars is on

who the hell is watching suburgatory? i can't believe this weak show has been renewed

Hey, I like Suburgatory. But as long as ABC renews Happy Endings, I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Poor poor SMG
    She's pregnant at the moment. I don't think she'll be overly concerned about working so much.

However, I'm sure she'll be back.
    R.I.P. Don't pee in the (Dead)pool, November 2007 - January 2013

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    That would be weird, considering how The Finder was based on a character in a series of mystery novels. I know there was a backdoor pilot on Bones, but Walter Sherman was meant to be his own thing.

Anyway, I loved The Finder. That was my kind of show. Funny and quirky without being overly weird. I'm going to miss that show.
    LoL, me too. I liked that show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Don't pee in the (Dead)pool View Post
    She's pregnant at the moment. I don't think she'll be overly concerned about working so much.

However, I'm sure she'll be back.
    Given her age and inability to keep a show based around her alive, I don't think she'll get too many more opportunities in the future unless she is willing to settle as a recurring sitcom character rather than a lead. Her star had fell in the last 10 years.

Amanda Seyfried has more or less taken her spot as quirky blonde actress. Amber Heard is the new bombshell these days... it's not like she's Julianne Moore in terms of talent. I think her time has passed her by and she failed to play the game like Alyson Hannigan to sustain her career viability and options by not acting like a precious egotistical moron when she did have her time in the limelight.
    Last edited by Superbeast; 05-12-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    Given her age and inability to keep a show based around her alive, I don't think she'll get too many more opportunities in the future unless she is willing to settle as a recurring sitcom character rather than a lead. Her star had fell in the last 10 years.

Amanda Seyfried has more or less taken her spot as quirky blonde actress. Amber Heard is the new bombshell these days... it's not like she's Julianne Moore in terms of talent. I think her time has passed her by and she failed to play the game like Alyson Hannigan to sustain her career viability and options by not acting like a precious egotistical moron when she did have her time in the limelight.
    Even Hannigan on How I Met Your Mother has been outshined by Neil Patrick Harris
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck