View Poll Results:

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • 0 0%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by G. Wayne View Post
    I liked Reign of Fire, but I understand I'm one of the 10 people that do. I think American Psycho was the movie that put him on most people's radar, and with a few exceptions he's done pretty well with fans and critics since.
    I too thought Reign of Fire was pretty decent, not one of the best films in the world but I wouldn't say it was a waste of money to watch either.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Whitmore View Post
    Isn't that exactly why the Terminators started "skinning up" in the first place? And why the rebels started using dogs to guard their bases?

SEAN
    The Terminator's an infiltration unit, part man, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyper-alloy combat chassis - micro processor-controlled, fully armoured. Very tough. But outside, it's living human tissue - flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs...The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new, they look human. Sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Default CCI: Terminator - Salvation

Director McG and the cast of "Terminator: Salvation" gave fans at Comic-Con International a taste of a bleak future with an exhaustive Q&A and presentation of new footage from the Christian Bale-starring film.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17555

Just saw this article:

http://www.nextautos.com/%E2%80%98mo...ator-salvation

Kinda reminds me of the squids in the Matrix trilogy.
    howyadoin?
    howyadoin graphics

song of the moment:
    "sao paulo" ~ the deadstring brothers

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    The Terminator's an infiltration unit, part man, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyper-alloy combat chassis - micro processor-controlled, fully armoured. Very tough. But outside, it's living human tissue - flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs...The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new, they look human. Sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.
    heh. Awesome. More awesomer if you did it from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin View Post
    Just saw this article:

http://www.nextautos.com/%E2%80%98mo...ator-salvation

Kinda reminds me of the squids in the Matrix trilogy.
    Lookin' good! But wouldn't hover bikes be more pratival? Assuming those are tires, wouldn't all the soldier have to do is shoot them out to immoblize this new machine? And given the uneven terrian of the future would hover bikes not have been more practical as an effective and cool killer? Whatever. The design is still wicked.

Having seen the preview it looks awesome, the first Terminator is my all time favorite movie and it looks like this will be done well.

Hrm .. looks pretty damn big ..

Also cool

And more:

http://io9.com/5081729/terminator-4-...d-robo-killers
    Last edited by Pro; 12-29-2008 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jka12002 View Post
    Terminator 4 should not be made. T3 runined the series already
    Batman Begins should not be made. Batman and Robin ruined the series already.

oH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    I am really getting sick of people sayiong the movie needs Arnold, he is too old to play the T-800 and his replacement Roland Kickinger is the perfect fit as a younger looking Arnold.

I can not wait to see this movie!

When they played the preview before The Dark Knight the whole theater cheered and hooted and hollored lol.
    Same here. Particularly when in the beginning, the trailer fades to black with his voice over, and CHRISTIAN BALE appeared on the screen.
    Last edited by pitbull in a skirt; 02-15-2009 at 10:36 PM.