Default PREVIEWS: "Thunderbolts," "New Avengers," "Black Panther" and More

We've got previews of some of Marvel's hottest titles shipping this week. Check out new issues of "Punisher War Journal," "Black Panther," "New Avengers" and "Thunderbolts!"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10508

Quote Originally Posted by andy khouri View Post
    We've got previews of some of Marvel's hottest titles shipping this week. Check out new issues of "Punisher War Journal," "Black Panther," "New Avengers" and "Thunderbolts!"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10508
    Cage is being kind of a dick to Peter, there in the last page. Wonder if that's foreshadowing for Peter cutting a deal with Tony in One More Day.

I see T'Challa's using one of King Solomon's Frogs. Just a short hop from that to demonstrating that the entire "year one" portion of the current Black Panther run was due to misuse of the Frogs, and that the Civil War Tony Stark is actually his double from Enemy of the State II. :)

(Out of curiosity- I dropped the new run of BP around issue 3 or 4- have they explained who the new Dora Milaje are yet? IE, have they given them names?)

For once I agree with tavella, Cage actually is being a dick to some very valid concerns.
    "After all, John McCain's led a very Biblical life. Like his namesake Cain, he is not afraid to go negative on a brother. Like John the Baptist, he paved the way for the new Messiah, and like Moses, he takes advice from a Bush who is going up in flames."- Stephen Colbert

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tavella View Post
    Cage is being kind of a dick to Peter, there in the last page. Wonder if that's foreshadowing for Peter cutting a deal with Tony in One More Day.
    http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/M...30_int0007.jpg

There's the next page.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    i don't like "new Cage." but it's mostly how he's drawn.

Wow!! That is awesome art by Deodato. A++++

He's at the top of his game here, folks. Can't wait to see where Ellis is going with this.
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    Wow!! That is awesome art by Deodato. A++++

He's at the top of his game here, folks. Can't wait to see where Ellis is going with this.
    I couldn't agree more, he was the main reason i started to pickup this title after i feel in love with his work on ASM (yes i know he had not the best storylines to work with) but now im enjoying this book soooooo much! can't wait for osborn to flip...anyone have any ideas how long mike D is staying on this title?

Firefly, still flying! DjMichael691's Avatar

New avengers looked cool. I am not afan of the art, but love the dialog espcially Brother Voodoo saying Heroes fighting Heroes, I wonder what the criminals are doing.
    You can't stop the signal.