Thanks, Expletive. :)
I saw this game on an HP board, and thought it would be fun here.
In this game, I post a character (it can be any Marvel character - hero, villain, ordinary person - as long as he/she isn't completely obscure), and you write something that they definitely don't think - something that's pretty much the opposite of the way they feel about things.
I'll go first:
Spider-Man: My life is so boring. I wish something interesting would happen.
Now, somebody write something for Sabertooth, and then name another character to go "next." You can name a character that's already gone before, although please try not to name the same character more than once in, say, a page of 50 posts. Also, give other people a good chance to answer your own "nexts" before answering them yourself. And have fun! :)
ETA: A couple of other guidelines for keeping the thread running smoothly:
- If you're reading a page from the beginning, and get to the end - before you start replying, refresh the page to see if anybody has posted anything more while you were reading.
- Always do the last "Next" character that you see in the thread. This even applies to two people who accidentally posted different things at the same time (which happens). The last one is the one to go on.
- If the thread gets derailed (by having a bunch of people posting on different things at the same time) - wait a few minutes, refresh the page, and then start going on the last post you see again. Eventually, the thread will sort itself out.
- Just a reminder - it is ok to name a "next" character that's been named before. Just... try not to name a character that's been named in the last 50 posts or so. There actually is no hard and fast rule... just try for variety, but don't worry if the character has come up before or not - it'll just give a different person a chance to make their own saying.
- If somebody posts a character that you've already done, you can still answer if you like, but please come up with a different saying than the one you did before.