Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto Rocks View Post
    Fair enough, but that's actually a view I find easier to understand than saying "Hah! Let's sup[port the rampaging monster bent on destruction over the guy trying to save as many lives as possible!"
    i dont think any poster here wants to see Hulk beat the snot out of anyone other than the illuminati, mostly Tony and Reed.Especially not civilians. I know i would certainly be happy if Hulk beat the crap out of Tony, Reed, Black Bolt and Dr. Strange (i like the last two but it would be unfair for them to not get their asses kicked as well) and then said "Right! that will do me. Im off to make a kingdom for myself somewhere, like Thor did. Peace!"

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shyft View Post
    i dont think any poster here wants to see Hulk beat the snot out of anyone other than the illuminati, mostly Tony and Reed.Especially not civilians. I know i would certainly be happy if Hulk beat the crap out of Tony, Reed, Black Bolt and Dr. Strange (i like the last two but it would be unfair for them to not get their asses kicked as well) and then said "Right! that will do me. Im off to make a kingdom for myself somewhere, like Thor did. Peace!"
    Hulk's gonna beat up other people too. But those are just the puny humans that will stand between him and The Illuminati.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Default PREVIEW: "World War Hulk Prologue: World Breaker" #1

Courtesy of Marvel Comics, CBR News brings you a full color preview of one of the most anticipated book's from this season's "World War Hulk" event.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10432

Daredevil & Hawkeye chrismileslord's Avatar

I like the fact that he thinks he is fighting the Illum. but he is actually fighting the other race. Makes a little more sense,

And yet the problem is that Stark is secluded every single time as though he was the devious mastermind, Reed his willing pawn, and Doc Strange and Black Bolt just bystanders. They were ALL EQUALLY CULPABLE. Yet Tony takes 90% of the blame, and Reed the other 10%.
    Easier to hate a billionare playboy than a emotionally deficient nerd.

Fair enough, but that's actually a view I find easier to understand than saying "Hah! Let's sup[port the rampaging monster bent on destruction over the guy trying to save as many lives as possible!"
    O.K. So your name is Magneto Rocks (with no sense of irony) you have a Avatar of Captain freakin' America and you are defending THAT scenario while finding the Illuminati's actions perfectly ok ? Seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by mike627 View Post
    that rat bastard,I hope Hulk beats Ironman's prissy-ass,I gotta ask why wolud they just drop Jen in Jersey she did attack the director would that not be an instant trip to the N-zone prison?
    Because going to Jersey is a far worst punishment
    All stories are imaginary, so you get to decide what's important and what isn't. Continuity is fluid.

-Jeff Brady

Quoted for truth....

Question

read prolog then 106?
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    read prolog then 106?

Nah, I would Read #106 first and then read the prolouge for the continuation of the story. :o

I think one of the reviews said that it should go 106 then prolog.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyft View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Hulk beat up Namor on land, but that's about it.