Default Kirkman's Tales of the Realm

I've never heard of this book before. Just finished reading the trade after picking it up on a whim, the strength of Robert Kirkman's name, and the fact that it was half price. Wow. What a great read. There's some really funny stuff in it. Unfortunatly, I can't find out much about it the series. Was there ever intended to be a follow-up, or was it just these five issues? Was this just another great Kirkman non-start, like Tech Jacket? Personally, I'd love to see more of this book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Quote Originally Posted by rwe1138 View Post
    I've never heard of this book before. Just finished reading the trade after picking it up on a whim, the strength of Robert Kirkman's name, and the fact that it was half price. Wow. What a great read. There's some really funny stuff in it. Unfortunatly, I can't find out much about it the series. Was there ever intended to be a follow-up, or was it just these five issues? Was this just another great Kirkman non-start, like Tech Jacket? Personally, I'd love to see more of this book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hmm, this is the one Kirkman book that I have never read. I think that it was initially published through Code 6 or CG Entertainment or Crossgen comics just as Crossgen was imploding. I'm not really sure if it was planned as a mini or series of mini-series or an ongoing.