Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

If'n I send someone my pics, can that someone shrink them for usage on this board?
    Cheers
    "Flight com, I can't hold it..she's breaking up, she's break...." - Colonel Steve Austin

I'll photoshop 'em for you. jdparrish AT gmail DOT com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cross View Post
    If'n I send someone my pics, can that someone shrink them for usage on this board?
    Cheers
    If you use photobucket.com to store your pics they have an option in there where it will automatically adjust the size of your images to keep within a certain size limit you set.

More stuff has been added to my shelf.

First up is the Kimahri figure from the Final Fantasy 10 game. That's the big blue guy in the center. Love this character design.

Next thing is the Cthulhu bust I picked up from someone on the boards. He's slightly out of place, but I'm rapidly running out of room. I thought I'd cozy him up to the pretty gals.

and lastly, I dropped in these custom figures of HB and Abe that I comissioned, again from someone on these boards. I also liberated these Mezco mezits that I picked up a while back, but had forgotten I had.

you don't have to tell me about running out of room:rolleyes: Spyda cool stuff,it's coming along.I like the Voodoo statue!

Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    I like the Voodoo statue!
    I do too. It was the Voodoo statue that started me on the road to statue obsession. It and the Grendel were my first purchases.

look what I just arranged to get! I LOVE this piece! I've been waiting on pins and needles for about three weeks and last night I got the word from Stan Sakai that it's mine! I have to wait till MCCC to actually get it but - hey!

and the coloured version for Spyda ;)

The publishers obviously liked it a lot 'cause they decided to print it without any text mucking it up - just a little DH logo in the top left corner. Gorgeous cover! Great issue too. Very happy collector here!
    apathy is a sucking vortex of everything that makes life worthwile - beware!

I just can't handle it

The less something looks like anything, the more it looks like everything

79 ... 76 ... 70

Morna that's a beautiful Sakai piece.He is not only talented,he's such a nice guy!:)

That's sweet, Morna!

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF SKULLS

Stan's a realy nice guy! He's been to Poland a few years ago and he was really great to chat with and seemed very happy to talk to fans whatever the subject!
    And that's a GREAAAAT cover snatch, Morna!
    Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    That's sweet, Morna!

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF SKULLS
    yes, yes it is!

sweet and full of skulls. Isn't it wonderful?! Stan Sakai is an awesome guy - right up there with Guy Davis.

Thanks guys... ya, I haven't been this thrilled... I guess since we turned up in the pages of MouseGuard!
    apathy is a sucking vortex of everything that makes life worthwile - beware!

I just can't handle it

The less something looks like anything, the more it looks like everything

79 ... 76 ... 70

Great pickup Morna, i knew you were getting seriously into Usagi, but that takes the cake.
    "Flight com, I can't hold it..she's breaking up, she's break...." - Colonel Steve Austin

Ok, thanks to Parrish..my piddly little collectibles area, though noted my Bowen bust collection was tucked away from our move last July and just has not made it back out.

Let's see: Steve Austin, Mr Potatohead Spidey, and Avon Star Trek collection of top shelf
    Hellboy and various Spidey stuff down below, icluding Grim Tim and John Thompson goodness.
    Spidey frame has Norm Breyfogle, Ron Frenz and Geof Isherwood x2. Other frames not up, including MouseGuard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0080.JPG   DSCF0081.JPG   DSCF0082.JPG   DSCF0083.JPG  

Hey Mike cool stuff!!!That Steve aUstin is so old school.I love it !!!I had that one and the Bigfoot loooong time ago!Cool stuff!

Bosch. Argon Bosch. THE REAL kirk's Avatar

Mike, looks like the Thing is getting a little fresh with Wonder Woman.

Nice collection going there. Love the Spidey taterhead!

Release the Kraken.