Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by parrish View Post
    I am about to close on my first house, too, so everything I have is being packed up. But everyone's displays look great.
    Awesome. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    OMG! Those are fantastic...funny you should mention IKEA .my shelves and curio are from there and if i'm not mistaken so are Spyda's.Morna have you framed the Mignola pages that you got from the SDDC a couple years ago?
    Yes, IKEA has been a life saver. or rather a money saver. You get so much furniture for the money.

Talking Cries

Oh, noez, you people make me feel like I has serious lack of stuff. I waaaaant what you have! Seriously, awesome collections, folks. I have a tiny shrine myself, but my camera skills...well, I would have to work my way up to "rank amature" so I won't even bother, but a little beer stein, a set of plastic bears (from Goldilocks), and a rubber piggy share the shrine with some Hellboy figures that came free when the original movie came out. It seriously lacks a Hellboy, but I have a card with him on it, that came with my movie on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailzzararco View Post
    Oh, noez, you people make me feel like I has serious lack of stuff. I waaaaant what you have! Seriously, awesome collections, folks. I have a tiny shrine myself, but my camera skills...well, I would have to work my way up to "rank amature" so I won't even bother, but a little beer stein, a set of plastic bears (from Goldilocks), and a rubber piggy share the shrine with some Hellboy figures that came free when the original movie came out. It seriously lacks a Hellboy, but I have a card with him on it, that came with my movie on DVD.
    My picture taking skills aren't the best either ey. I'd still like to see what you have there. Doesn't have to be all Hellboy stuff.

ditto...this is about collection or stuff that you enjoy having:)

Here's a wider shot of the display case next to the already shown Hellboy one.(if requested I have closer shot of stuff in there )

here's where most of my dvds are

Cool Gary, you have the Alex Ross Spidey head bust..i'm stilltrying to get on eoff ebay for a decent, not outrageous price.
    "Flight com, I can't hold it..she's breaking up, she's break...." - Colonel Steve Austin

yeah Mike I normally would not have bought the Spidey head just cuz of the size,and as you can see space is very limited in my room ,but the price was too good to pass up:)

Here's a wider shot of the display case next to the already shown Hellboy one.(if requested I have closer shot of stuff in there )
    I've really wanted to get that Wonder Woman vs Sea Creature statue for some time. I think only the mini-version is still available.

Can I get a closeup pic of the figures at the top of your DVD shelf.

Better pics and some pics of some new additions.

Better pic of the shelf with new additions

Action figures just got put up on the wall. I'm not sure where the rest of my figures are, probably won't have wall space for them anyway once I've put up my art.

gdeo will appreciate this one. A closeup of one of the figures.

Closeup of Doom.

Closeup of the Sideshow Abe, and another of his friend. or is it his meal.

The gamers here will recognise this one.

Alien figures: Nostromo and various stages of alieness.

Hey nice Abe figure.Wow, I'm glad that it has a place of honor in the Spyda museum.That Dr.Doom is so sweet,i remember when you preordered it @SDCC.Maybe I should go the minimalist with my stuff,now that i look at it...it's so cluttered.I just got word today that the guy that i get my stuff from has an Electric Tiki Lobster Johnson waiting for me (where the heck am I gonna display that.

Bosch. Argon Bosch. THE REAL kirk's Avatar

... has an Electric Tiki Lobster Johnson waiting for me (where the heck am I gonna display that
    At my house! :)

Release the Kraken.

My piddly tiny Hb and toy collection pictures are too large to put online, i don't currently have any shrinking software...d'oh
    "Flight com, I can't hold it..she's breaking up, she's break...." - Colonel Steve Austin

Man...I just can't bring myself to do the "action figures in boxes" thing, no matter how collector-y they may be: I mean, how do you play with 'em?

No digital camera @ work (where the bulk of my figures live), but a brief character rundown from my shelf:
    From Hellboy:
    Abe & HB Qees (The Abe Qee may be the cutest thing ever. Seriously.)
    Baba Yaga
    Roger
    Unpainted HB, Liz, Abe, Roger, and Johan miniatures
    Johann, Lobster Johnson, and Rasputin heroclix

Other Stuff:
    Magick and Wolfsbane, from The New Mutants
    Ed, from Cowboy Bebop
    Thoth Amon, from Conan
    Oscar Wilde
    the Headfooter, from Hieronymos Bosch's Last Judgment

My partner and I also have a handful at home, some of which will likely end up in the office eventually:
    Starman (new version, sans silly hat)
    Spider Jerusalem (regular and finger variant, the latter of which is the only action figure I keep in its packaging)
    Lobster Johnson
    Otacon, from Metal Gear Solid
    Vash, from Trigun
    VIVI plushie, from FFIX
    Delirium plushie, from Sandman
    Laguna, from FFVIII
    The Mighty Thor
    Beta Ray Bill bust
    Sphinx, from Mirrormask

No original art yet, 'cept for a couple notes from Guy with snazzy doodles that are up on my bulletin board.